剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
她这人可真是不一般 你说是吧
She's a character, ain't she?
她是不是要你来我这
And she asked you to come down here
想让我给她放水
to see if I would go easy on her?
什么 不是 才不是呢
What? No, no, no.
不是 不是 绝对不是
No, no, no, no, no.
是的
Yeah.
因为她觉得自己值得受特别照顾吗
'Cause she thinks she deserves special treatment?
你今天可真是句句一针见血啊
Yeah, well, you're just hitting the nail on the head today.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果你手下的球员练习都不去
Would you give one of your players special treatment
你会给他特别照顾吗
if they were ducking practice?
不会 相反 我会给他特别"照顾"
No, if anything, I'm tougher on those kids.
所以如果我没听错
So if I understand you,
你的意思是我应该更"照顾"你岳母
you're saying I should be tougher on your mother-in-law.
我是不是让情况更糟糕了
I just made it worse, didn't I?
什么 不是 才不是呢
No, no, no, no, no.
不是 不是 绝对不是
No, no, no, no, no, no.
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay, then.
还是谢谢你带葡萄来
Thanks for the grapes.
清点完库存了
Finished the inventory.
小乔治
Hey. Georgie?
我最近刚好遇到
I ran into Amanda's
阿曼达小时候的儿科医生 他说他愿意
old pediatrician and he said he could take
收丝丝当他的新病患
CeeCee on as a new patient.
谢谢 但她已经有个医生了
Thanks, but she already has a doctor.
的确
Yes.
可是塔兰达医生可是最厉害的
Well, Dr. Talanda is the best.
好了 听我说
Okay, look.
我知道你是想帮忙 可是曼蒂...
I know you're trying to help, but Mandy al--
等等 看看这里
Oh, oh, oh, look at that.
这肯定没数对 小乔治 你过来
That can't be right. Georgie, come here.
我们到那边去一下
Walk with me for a minute.
我们要去哪里 -闭嘴 跟我走
Where we going? - Shut up. Keep walking.
你疯了吗 -怎么了
Are you mental? - What?
你为什么要反驳她
Why are you arguing with her?
怎么了 我只是想要当个好丈夫
What? I was just trying to be a good husband,
站在曼蒂的那边
and take Mandy's side.
你知道站曼蒂那边的最佳时机是什么时候吗
Okay, you know a great time to take Mandy's side?
当你跟曼蒂独处的时候
When you're alone with Mandy.
当你面对我老婆时
And when you're with Audrey...
站她那边
Take Audrey's side.
好了 看来你还有救
Okay, there's hope for you.
当我们独自在这储藏室里时
When you're alone with me in a closet,
你可以放胆说真心话
feel free to speak your mind.
感觉有点复杂啊 -没错
Seems a little complicated. - Oh, it is.
如果她们俩能够意识到
Yeah, life would be so much easier
彼此有多像的话 我们人生该多轻松啊
if they just realized how alike they are.
千万别这么说
Don't say that.
永远别这么说
Don't ever say that.
我们独自在这个储藏室里
We're alone in a closet.
你自己说我可以说真心话的啊
You said I could speak my mind.
是啦是啦 但这个不行
Yeah, yeah, but not that.
那哪里可以说 -哪都不行
So where? - Nowhere.
她们...
They, uh...
会知道的
they'll know.
在努力工作吗
Working hard?
你好啊
Hey.
你怎么来啦
What brings you by?
你的女婿来找我了
Your son-in-law dropped in to see me.
你们互相认识吗
Oh, y'all know each other?
认识 -世界真是太小了
We do. - Small world.
但事情没有如你所愿
It did not go your way.
没有吗 -没有
No? - No.
你不能怪罪一个女人有拼搏精神吧
Well, you can't blame a gal for trying.
我还真可以
Actually, I can.
拜托 难道就没有其他
Oh, come on, there must be
你更应该花费心力盯着的犯人吗
some criminals out there that you could be focused on.
就非得盯着一个开老虎机房♥的老太婆吗
Not some old granny with slot machines.
快去外面骚扰那些真正该受到惩罚的人吧
Go out there and harass somebody who actually deserves it.
你说完没
You done?
我说完了
Yes, I think I am.
那轮到我了
My turn.
你就是一个犯人
You are a criminal.
我想怎么治你就怎么治你
And I can treat you however the hell I want,
你这可怜巴巴的老屁♥股♥是我的
because I own your tired old ass.
我绝对会让你生不如死
And I will make your life miserable
除非你用最快速度改过自新
unless you shape up and shape up fast.
听懂了吗
Do we understand each other?
听懂了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
那我再确认一遍 你是什么
To be clear, what are you?
一个犯人
A criminal.
那什么是我的
And what do I own?
我可怜巴巴的老屁♥股♥
My tired old ass.
我过几天会再回来检查
I'm gonna come back in a couple of days.
到时这间房♥间最好干净整齐
This room better be spic and span.
会的 遵命 女士
It will be. Yes, ma'am.
谢谢您 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
帮我跟乔治打声招呼
Oh, say hi to George for me.
康妮你来啦
Hey, Connie.
你跟她说什么了
What did you say to her?
没什么啊
Nothing.
就说了你是多好的祖母
Just what a great grandma you are.
还有多好的曾祖母
And what a great great-grandma you are.
你把情况弄更糟了
Well, you made it worse.
抱歉啊 我...
I'm sorry, I--
我尽力了啊
I did my best.
你是尽力弄死我吧
Well, your best stunk.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我别无选择了
I got no choice.
只能使出终极手段了
Got to bring in the big guns.
好大的一团乱啊
What a mess.
是啊
Yeah.
你想要我在两天内整理好这间房♥间吗
You want me to organize this whole room in two days?
是的
I do.
天啊 太谢谢你了 姥姥
Oh, boy. Thank you, Meemaw.
你可以去把那个预约给取消掉了
Well, you can go ahead and cancel that appointment.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一定要杀了她
Gonna kill her.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我妈妈问都没问
My mother made CeeCee an appointment
就帮丝丝跟新的医生预约了
with a new doctor and she didn't even ask.
什么 不是吧
What? Oh, no.
我要气死了
I am furious.
完全合理
As you should be.
你不会觉得我反应过度吗
You don't think I'm overreacting?
完全不会
Not at all.
我完全同意
I agree with you.
有时候我真是不理解她在想什么
Sometimes I just don't understand what she's thinking.
怎么可能理解得了
Well, how could you?
你们两个...
You two are just...
这么不一样
so different.
谢谢
Thank you.
玩具 -玩具
Toy. - Toy.
标本 -标本
Taxidermy. - Taxidermy.
玩具吗
Toy?
你好 我叫泰迪·华斯比
Hi. My name is Teddy Ruxpin.
我们能成为朋友吗
Can you and I be friends?
噩梦
Nightmare.
我弄个新分类
I'll start a new box.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表