剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
好的 这样 你直接发给我吧
Okay, do me a favour, why don't you send it to me. All right?
好吗 我们一会儿再说 拜拜
We'll speak soon. Bye, bye.
对不起 但你不能就这么走进去
I'm sorry, but you can't just walk in.
好的好的 我是来接我儿子的
Of course. I'm just picking up my son.
我们会把他们带出来的 您是...
We bring them to you. And you are...?
我是凯特·福斯特 查理的妈妈
I'm Kate Foster, Charlie's mom.
正好校长想和你谈谈
The Headmaster actually wants to speak with you.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
福斯特太太 请坐
Mrs. Foster, please take a seat.
有人通知我说 你想进入学校接查理
I've just been informed that you entered the school to take Charlie?
如果你认真聆听了我们的开学大会
No, if you'd been listening during orientation,
你就会知道你不能走进学校接孩子
you would know that you can't just enter the school and take your child,
我们会把孩子们带出去找家长的
we have to bring the child out to you.
总之 我确实想和你还有你丈夫聊聊
Anyway, I did wanna speak with both you, and your husband,
查理克制冲动的能力
about Charlie's impulse control.
查理有着...
Charlie has...
-爵士舞 腹泻 还是什么 -凯特
- Jazz-- no, diarrhoea. Wait? - Kate!
不 我要猜出来 放屁
No, I'm gonna get this. Gas.
爆发的能量
Outbursts of energy.
他好像在模仿某种爆发性的行为
It's as if he's mimicking some explosive behaviour.
我必须要问一下 家里气氛紧张吗
I need to ask, is there any tension in the home?
你是在问 还是在暗示
Are you asking, or insinuating?
福斯特女士 我要知道你们是什么情况
Mrs. Foster, I just need to know what I'm working with,
这样我才能决定下一步怎么做
so I can best determine next steps for your child,
坦白地讲 如果我们看不到任何显著的进步
and quite frankly, if we don't see some significant improvement,
我就会向你们推荐一位行为专家
I'm gonna need to recommend a behavioural specialist.
我知道现在是什么情况
I know what's goin' on here, okay?
你和我 我们只是出师不利
You and I, we just got off on the wrong foot.
其实 我是问题的源头
Actually, I'm the uh, source of the problem.
听着 我们一直都想让查理的生活更稳定
Look, we've been trying to make things more stable for Charlie,
但我给凯特制♥造♥了一些严重的阻碍
but I've created some serious obstacles for Kate.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
我可以给你们提供婚姻咨♥询♥
Well, I do offer counselling.
-不 我们挺好的 -不用了 谢谢
- No, we're good. - No, thanks.
我觉得我们该去心理治疗
I think we need to go to therapy.
没人能解决我们之间的问题 内森
No one can fix our problems, Nathan.
或许解决不了 但我们应该想想办法
Maybe not, but we have to figure out
如何一起养育好我们的孩子 对吧
how to parent together, right?
好吧 要不这样
Okay, fine. You know what?
我们就让律师去解决吧
We'll just let the lawyers figure it out.
我不能再和你吵架了 凯特
I can't fight with you anymore, Kate.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, buddy.
你现在有什么事吗
What are you doing right now?
过来 我的乖女儿
Hi. Come here, sweet girl.
我的宝贝
Oh, there she is.
我的天 你好
Oh my God. Hi.
不哭 不哭
Oh no, no, no.
你好 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. Hi.
对不起 我不应该拦着你见她
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kept her from you.
你理应担当父亲这个角色
You deserve to be her father.
天呐 我要出去待一会儿
Oh God, I gotta get outta here.
看看我现在有多成熟
Look at how big a person I'm being, I'm like,
这种成熟让我筋疲力尽
exhausting myself with this maturity.
-妈 -我在这儿
- Mom? - I'm here.
让内森单独和宝宝待一会儿吧
Okay. Let's leave Nathan alone with the baby.
好吧
Fine.
只不过 内森我知道我钱包里还有多少钱
Except Nathan, i know exactly how much money I have in my wallet.
他又不会偷你的
He's not gonna steal from you!
可他把你最美好的几年偷走了
He stole from you, the best years of your life?
-什么 -带上查理 我们走
- What? - Okay? Now get Charlie, let's go.
我是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
老男人 我说的对吗
Old guys. Am I right?
妈 你知道巴里比内森老吧
Mom, you know Barry's older than Nathan?
别再纠我的错了 凯特
Oh, quit spoiling my boner, Kate.
等一下 工作的事
Uh, hold on, it's work.
这是我跟你说过的照片
Here's the photo I told you about,
我猜我遇到麻烦了
I'm having one of those days, I guess.
灭绝物种旁的零售业恶魔刽子手
-不 -这是谁
- Oh no. - Ew, who's that?
我的天 是我的新客户
Oh God, my new client.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表