剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- What? What is she, a whale? - Lionel!
在你的内衣抽屉里你还有其他什么东西
So, is there anything else in your underwear drawer
要交出来的吗
that you would like to admit to?
别再翻我的内衣抽屉了
Get outta my underwear drawer!
比如里面为什么会有条丁字裤
Like maybe what is a thong doing in there?
-爸 恶心死了 -那也是布伦娜的吗
- Dad! Ew! - Is that Brenna's too?
她吞云吐雾的时候穿着这玩意吗
Does she wear it when she's puffin' on the snake?
莱昂内尔 太恶心了
Lionel, gross.
不 那是我的好吗
No, it's mine, okay?
-多大点事 -什么 该死
- What's the big deal? - What? Dammnit!
我们告诉布伦娜的爸妈你没有这东西
We told Brenna's parents you didn't have one.
为什么你要跟他们说起我的内衣啊
Why are you talking to Brenna's parents about my underwear?
因为我们是成年人 我们想干啥就干啥
Because we are grown-ups, and we will do what we want!
没错 你也别惦记着拿回你的手♥机♥了
Yeah, and you can forget about getting your phone back, too.
你可以告诉布伦娜
Yeah, and you can tell Brenna
她别想拿回这玩意了
she's not gettin' this back, either.
-你要把它带去哪 -它在我身边更安全
- Where are you taking it? - It's safer with me.
-好了 晚饭做好了 -好
- Okay, dinner is served! - Okay.
好了
Okay.
开始吃之前 我想先做个简短的祷告
Uh, before we start to eat, I'd like to say a quick prayer.
-你要做饭前祷告 -没错
- You're saying a prayer? - Yeah.
感谢神赐予我们食物
Thank you, God, for this food.
赐予我们宁静 庇护 和一切的美好
For rest, and home, and all things good.
阿门
Amen.
感谢神赐予我们所爱之人 不论远近
Thank you for loved ones far and near,
赐予我受精卵
for fertile eggs.
这事你感谢的人居然是他吗
You thanking Him for that?
-是我的卵子 老兄 -感谢赐我茱尼佩
- It's my egg, bro. - Thank you for Juniper,
弗兰姬 朗达 和吉赛尔
and Frankie, and Rhoda, and Giselle.
还感谢我们的主
And all these gifts we are about to receive
将慷慨相赐之物 阿门
from thy gracious bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
好了 趁着她没有又开始我要开动了
Okay, I'm eating before she starts up again.
吃色拉吗
Salad?
好的
Sure.
我想从另外一个角度
I'd like to paint a different kind of picture
诠释这段关系
of this relationship,
一个心碎且误入歧途的青年
one where a heartbroken and misguided young man
向我的委托人提起诉讼
files a lawsuit against my client,
只是为了报复她决定
punishing her for making her decision
结束他们合法且相互自愿的恋情
to end a consensual and legal relationship.
这是怎么回事
What's goin' on here?
那是我们俩在床上
Well, that's-that's us in bed.
能向我描述一下
Can you describe for me,
在这张照片中你所经历的情感上的痛苦吗
the emotional distress in this picture?
我想我当时感觉很惬意
I guess that moment was pretty chill.
-很惬意 是吗 -没错
- Pretty chill, huh? - Yeah.
瞧 她多漂亮
Look at her, she's pretty cute.
我知道她很漂亮 我不看照片都知道
I know she's cute, I don't need to look at a picture.
福斯特先生 我认为这儿有利益冲突
Mr. Foster, I think this is a conflict of interest.
这张照片呢
What about this?
这是查理 我们是好兄弟 想看看吗
That's Charlie, he's my bud. Wanna see?
不必了
Ugh, no.
所以 你和我的孩子相处过一段时间
So, you spent some time with my children?
-我客户的孩子 -对
- My client's children? - Yeah.
格林伍德先生 这些照片看上去不像是
Mr. Greenwood, these photos don't read as though
你被强迫做了一些事
you're being forced to do anything.
它们表现了一个年轻男子
They show a young man
迷上了本不属于他的生活
enchanted with a life that wasn't his.
你受伤了 如今想寻求复仇
You were hurt, and now you're seeking revenge,
但现在结束这一切还不算晚
but it's not too late to end this.
哪怕你有一点在乎我的客户 你会的
And if you ever cared about my client, you would.
-我的确在乎她 -那就说出真♥相♥
- I do care about her. - Then tell the truth!
真♥相♥就是 福斯特太太为了自己的利益
The truth is, Ms. Foster exploited
利用了格林伍德先生的情感
Mr. Greenwood's feelings for her benefit.
真的吗 在我看来他就是被甩了
Really? It seems to me that he got dumped
因为她没那么喜欢他
'cause she wasn't that into him.
不 她喜欢我 她很喜欢我
No, she was! She was into me a lot!
我也喜欢她
And I was into her!
凯特 你对我依然有感觉
Look, Kate, you still have feelings for me.
-承认吧 -福里斯特 拜托
- Just admit it, please. - Forrest, come on.
所以 你是在惩罚她吗
So, you are punishing her?
-别回答那个问题 -我想我是的
- Don't answer that. - I guess I am.
福里斯特 你是对的 我很抱歉
Forest, you're right, okay, and I'm sorry.
我很自私 你值得比我更好的
I was selfish, and you deserve better than how I treated you.
-我很抱歉 -谢谢
- Hey, I'm sorry. - Thanks.
我很抱歉发生了这一切
I'm sorry for all this.
那个小蠢货在哪儿呢 在这儿吗
Where is the little shit, in here?
爸爸 你来这里做什么
Dad, what are you doing in here?
先生 这是私人会议
Sir, this is a private meeting.
没关系 我是他父亲
It's fine, I'm his father.
你疯了吗
You outta your mind? Hmm?
你小时候我是把你头摔在地上了还是咋的
Did I drop you on your head when you were a child, or somethin'?
接下来这么做
Here's what's gonna happen.
你现在就要放弃这起诉讼
You are gonna drop this lawsuit right now,
否则我就把你所有东西
or I am gonna drop all your stuff
都扔到门前的草坪上 听懂了吗
on the front lawn. Got it?
你试试 妈妈会杀了你的
Try it. Mom will murder you.
你再说一遍试试
I beg your pardon?
好吧 我会放弃的 已经放弃了
Okay, I'll drop it. It's been dropped.
凯特 我很抱歉
I am sorry about this, Kate,
但是当你和孩子上♥床♥时 就会这样
but this is what happens when you sleep with children.
-我的同情是有限的 -吸取教训了
- My sympathies are limited. - Yep, lesson learned.
你哪有钱付律师费啊
Where are you even getting the money to pay for this lawyer?
不 如果我没赢 我不用付她律师费
Oh no, if I don't win, I don't have to pay her.
你想错了
That's incorrect.
完了
Oh, damn it.
所以 你会让我女儿祷告吗
So, do you make my daughter pray?
不会 那会让你不舒服吗
Oh no, would that make you uncomfortable?
很不舒服
Very much.
-我可以问问为什么吗 -比安卡
- May I ask why? - Uh, Bianca--
首先 宗教信仰是世界上所有战争的起因
Well, for one, religion is the cause of every war in the world,
其次 我们桌上都是拉拉
and two, we are at a table full of gay women.
你们也都是拉拉吗
You guys are all gay, too?
而且 我不赞同感谢上帝创造现代科学
Also, I take issue in thanking God for modern science.
上帝没有让你怀上宝宝
I mean, God didn't put a baby in you,
茱尼佩让你怀上了
Juniper did.
-不用谢 -好吧
- Yeah, you're welcome, bro. - Right.
你知道你把你女儿送去了
You know you send your daughter to a school
名字里有"圣"字的学校吧
with the word "Saint" in its name.
所有最好的学校名字里都有"圣"字
All the best schools have Saint in the name.
吉赛尔 我们就...
Giselle-- you know, we just-
不要假装你也信这些东西
Don't pretend that you believe in this stuff, too.
我相信我们要对彼此友好点
Well, I-I believe in being kind to each other.
但我不认为有什么天空之王
But I don't think there's some sort of sky king
看着我的自♥慰♥习惯
watching over my masturbation habits.
-你想想 -想想就好玩儿
- Imagine? - Imagine?
我不希望我的女儿处于这样的环境
I don't want my daughter around this.
什么环境
Around what?
你知道他们在教堂里做什么吗
You know what they do at church?
他们唱歌♥
They sing.
而且相亲相爱 那你做什么了呢
And love each other. And what about you?
你让她参加暴♥力♥的足球 而且她不喜欢
You put her in soccer which is violent, and she hates it.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
我们之后再谈
We'll talk later.
这太蠢了 我们不需要这么做
This is stupid. We don't have to do this.
不 我们需要
Yes, we do.
我们说过 你看见了什么
We said, you see something,
就说什么 我们签过协议的
you say something. We made a pact.
-好吧 但是我不说话 -完全没问题
- Fine, but I am not talking. - That's totally fine.
我跟马库斯关系铁得很
Me and Marcus have a really good thing going.
-喂 -马库斯 你好吗伙计
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表