剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
天啊 伊恩 你干嘛穿成这样
Oh my God. Ian, why are you dressed like that?
我在扮面包屑警官
It's Constable Crumbs!
佐伊最喜欢的卡♥通♥人物
Zoe's favourite cartoon character.
好吧 这是蛋糕吗
Okay, is that a cake?
对呀 是的
Hell yeah, it is!
我已经买♥♥了一个蛋糕了
I already have a cake.
我买♥♥了个大蛋糕
It's a torte.
用巧克力 奶油 水果 坚果做成的大蛋糕
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我买♥♥了一个小蛋糕 因为我觉得
That's why I thought a cake because I thought the kids
比起大蛋糕 孩子们会更喜欢小的
would like it better than a torte.
你想毁了我的派对吗
Are you trying to ruin my party?
你的派对
Your party?
珍妮 今天是佐伊的生日
Jenny, this is Zoe's birthday.
她的朋友都在哪 她看上去好无聊啊
Where is all her friends? She looks so bored.
别老一套了 伊恩
Don't be basic, Ian.
我哪有老一套
I am not basic!
好 如果你想让佐伊过个好生日
Okay. Well, if you want Zoe to have a good birthday,
把这身衣服脱了 拿杯鸡尾酒
change your clothes, have a cocktail,
然后 别碍事
and just stay out of the way.
他是个白♥痴♥
He's an idiot!
佐伊
Zoe!
操
Shit!
大家好 你们来得好早
Hey guys! You're early!
我们现在就进会议室讨论吧
You wanna move this party to the conference room?
凯特 我们需要谈谈这幅宣传图
Kate, we need to talk about this artwork.
斯坦顿资本
我们的保险 与众不同
真的很抱歉...
I am so sorry--
做得真美
It's beautiful.
真的很抱歉这么久才做好
I am so sorry it took so long.
它看上去真 真振奋人心
It's just so, so inspiring.
我为小人物们起身发言
I'm standing up for the little people.
我现在就站起来试试 波特
Oh God, you know what? I'm doing it, Burt!
什么 不 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 别
What? No, Steve! Steve! No!
史蒂夫 你还不...你还太虚弱了
Steve, you're not-- You're too fragile.
-别这样 别这样 -都走开
- Come on. Come on. - Get out of here.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
好的 那么 你找我来保护你的形象
Okay, so you hired me to protect your image,
看来 这是个好的开始
and while this is a good start--
-没错 -你说得对 波特
- Exactly. - You're right, Burt.
把里面的其他人
Take out all those other people.
再往下移
Ground it.
为了您的名誉考虑
Well, uh... for your reputation,
我们想探索一些新的变化
we might just wanna explore some variations.
弄个焦点小组
You know, do a focus group,
引进一些崭新的眼光来有力支持您的直觉
let some fresh eyes validate your instinct.
凯特 我很欣赏你的职业道德 但是
Oh, I like your work ethic, Kate, but you know what?
超凡无需验证
There is no need to validate a slam dunk.
-那么... -你还有什么要补充的吗
- Well... - Do you have anything more to add?
没有了
Nope. Nothing.
好的 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
世界都将知晓凯特·福斯特为广大男性发声
The world is gonna know that Kate Foster stands up for men.
希望不会
Hope not!
-天呐 "希望不会" -史蒂夫 史蒂夫
- Jesus "Hope not". - Steve? Steve?
会议还没结束呢 史蒂夫
The meeting's not over. Steve?
干得好 凯特
Great work, Kate.
该死
Goddamit.
他也许参与其中了
Well, he might have been part of it,
他不知道他在做什么
he didn't know what he was doing.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-你好 珍妮 -怎么了
- Hey Jenny. - Yeah.
现在切蛋糕怎么样
What do you say we do the cake?
还是再过一小时吧
Ah, maybe in like an hour?
一小时
An hour?
孩子的派对通常一共也就一小时嘛
A kid's party usually lasts an hour in total.
姑娘们 帮我一下
Girls, do you wanna help me.
到妈妈这来 佐伊
Come here, Zoe, girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这不关我事
So this is none of my business,
你能包容点她吗
but can you go easy on her?
我知道你们俩有些矛盾之类的
'Cause I know like you guys are having like issues, and what not.
矛盾
Issues?
你不喜欢让她见佐伊
Yeah, that you're not crazy about her seeing Zoe,
但我觉得有必要让珍妮见见自己的女儿
but I think it's important that Jenny gets to see her.
你说什么呢
What?
她才一直不想陪佐伊
She's the one who didn't wanna spend time with Zoe.
是吗
Really?
她说是你不让她们母女团聚
'Cause she's the one who said, you're keeping them apart.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
我说不好 可能是你太容易发火的原因
I don't know, 'cause you have like rage issues or something?
她说我容易发火
Did she say that I have rage issues?!
是的 说真的 伊恩 你该寻求帮助了
Yeah, and seriously, Ian, you should get some help.
该切蛋糕啦
It is cake time!
珍妮 我现在有话要跟你说
Jenny I gotta talk to you like right now.
我不知道今天是怎么了
I don't know what's happening today.
我听吉娜说 你在听我说话吗
I've got Gena saying-- Are you even listening to me?
伊恩 今天主角是佐伊 不是你 冷静
Ian this isn't about you It's about Zoe. So just relax.
你背后说我坏话
How am I supposed to relax
我怎么冷静的下来
if you're taking shit behind my back.
老兄 你太过分了
Dude, you are way out of line.
-伊恩 你给我冷静点 -我很他妈冷静
- Ian, if you don't calm down! - I am fucking calm.
佐伊 不
Zoe no!
天呐
Oh my God!
天呐 珍妮 你是个英雄
OMG! Jenny... you're a hero!
-我是吗 -没错
- I am? - Yeah.
我是英雄
I am!
来这里 快来 来
Yeah, come here. Yeah. Come. Come.
快披上毯子
Let' get you a towel.
我的天呐
Oh my goodness.
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
但我看上去一定很糟
I must look awful though.
我好想吃鸡丁沙拉
I'm dying for a chicken salad.
-妈 这是个素食餐厅 -别那么傻
- Mom, it's a vegan cafe. - Oh, don't be silly
他们后厨肯定有鸡肉藏着呢
I'm sure they have a chicken in the back.
没有的
Nope.
你好 温迪 希望你别介意
Oh hey, Wendy. Hi, I hope you don't mind my,
我带着家人一起来见面
my family is crashing our meeting.
-这是我妈妈 -你好
- This is my mother. - Hello.
这儿所有的菜都是用豆子做的吗
Is everything here made of beans?
是的
Yes.
我们不准备安排见面了
Look, there's not gonna be a meeting.
抱歉 我和琳达讨论过了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I talk to Linda about it.
我们只是想转换一下方向
And we're just gonna go in a different direction.
要点菜时叫我
But let me know when you're ready to order.
等一下 是价格太高的原因吗
Oh no hey, is this about pricing,
我可以给你优♥惠♥价 好吗
because I'm going to give you a good deal, okay?
你知道吗 我们当时来见你时
You know what? When we came to see you,
你表现出一个进取心很强的
you kind of presented yourself
职业女性形象
as this progressive business woman.
所以我们才选择了你
And that's why we decided to go with you.
但结果你并不是那样
But ultimately you're just not that.
我们价值观合不来
Look, we're just not morally compatible.
不好意思 我不能吃豆类食物
Excuse me, I can't have beans.
男朋友会嫌弃的
I have a boyfriend.
-好吧 -妈 别这样
- Okay. - Mom, stop it?
跟我说说清楚吧 好吗 到底怎么回事
Hey, level with me, okay? What's going on?
-我做错什么了吗 -我们看了报道
- Is there something I did? - Look we read the article,
说实话 我都不知道哪个更糟
and honestly I don't know what's worst -
你不仅代理了那个犀牛杀手
the fact that you're representing a rhino killer,
还是个男性权利的推动者
or that you're a men's rights activist.
-你不是吧 -我能解释 但...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表