剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
好吧 对不起
Fine. I'm sorry.
我来是代表年轻女性的
I came forward on behalf of young women,
同时也代表我自己
on behalf of myself!
他是个卑鄙的精神骚扰者
He's a scumbag mind-molester!
你就是这么告诉"性侵者派对"里的女人吗
Is that what you told the women at the Predator Party?
-得了吧 -没有其他问题了
- Come on. - No further questions.
这案子不会上庭的
This is never going to trial.
平等
Equality.
-对他们自己吗 -我知道
- For themselves? - I know.
简直是疯了 对吧
It's crazy, right?
恶心
Disgusting.
他们散发着特权和石蟹的臭味
They reeked of privilege and stone crab.
我们不能和他们合作
We can't work with them.
不行 他们是魔鬼
No! No, they're evil.
我知道 我应该把这些都扔进垃圾桶
I know, I should just throw all these in trash, right?
没错 赶快的
Yes, immediately!
但现在很难对着金钱说"不"
It is kinda hard to say no to money right now.
我们穷到可以贱卖♥♥道德了吗 凯特
Are we too broke for morals? Kate?
但也许是我们太敏感了
But maybe we're being a little bit sensitive.
他们只是一群无害的恐龙
They are just a bunch of harmless dinosaurs.
恐龙可不是无害的
Dinosaurs aren't harmless.
你看过《侏罗纪世界》吗
Have you seen "Jurassic World"?
公园最后消失了 凯特
The park is gone, Kate.
消失了
It's gone!
他们不会那么坏的
They can't be that bad.
难道我们不想多要几个客户吗
Don't we want multiple clients?
以此来增加现金流
You know, increased cashflow?
这个人 我和他见过 他看起来还不错
This guy. I met him, he seemed okay.
还不错吗
Okay?
看看这个
Look at this.
个人身价
Personal worth,
50亿
5 billion.
公♥司♥市值 80亿
Business worth? 8.
天呐 真有钱
Oh, that's a lotta money.
确实有钱
That's a lotta money.
业务收入前十
尼克·彼得森
他能有多厌恶女人
How misogynist could he be?
我就是个女人
I'm a woman.
严格来说 他可以跟男人做这单生意
I mean, technically, that is business he could've given a man.
-你说的对 -这就是进步 对吧
- You're right. - That's progress, right?
他基本上是个女权主义者
He's basically a feminist.
好吧 行
Okay, okay. Yes.
-去吧 去做吧 -好
- Yes! Do it! Yes! Do it! Yes! - Okay.
但如果他需要什么别的服务 我们就不干了
But if there's any funny business, we're out.
-没问题 达成共识 -真的吗
- Out! Same page, completely. - Right?
-拉钩 亲我一下 -好
- Pinky swear. Eskimo kiss me. - Okay.
不不不 就这样行了
No, we're good. We're good, we're good. Okay.
-谢谢你 罗茜 -祝你好运
- Thank you, Rosie. - Break a leg.
好吧
Right.
我听见了 我听见你说什么了
I do, I do hear what you're saying.
我...是的
I... yes.
好吧 你能不能...
Okay, well can you just--
你...
Can...
你好
Hello?
天呐 茱尼佩
Holy shit, Juniper?
怎么了
What?
什么叫"怎么了" 你在这里干什么
What? What do you mean, what? What are you doin' here?
我去你以前的住处了
Oh, I stopped by your old place,
他们告诉我你搬到这儿来了
and they told me you moved here.
我在大概40辆公交后面都看到了你的照片
Anyway, I've seen you on like, the back of 40 buses.
你好像很出名
You're like, famous and stuff?
肯定花了不少钱
Must've cost some dough.
是的 情况还不错
Yeah, things, things, are goin' good.
所以 你过得怎么样
So uh, what's new with you?
新发型很好看 顺便说一句
Nice new haircut, by the way.
这个 对
Oh this, yeah. Yeah.
我本想全都剪掉
Yeah, I was gonna do the whole thing,
但我停下了 想着 等等 不错嘛
but then I stopped, and I was all like, wait, yeah.
很酷 然后我试着卖♥♥掉它
Cool. Then I tried selling it,
但你知道 克雷格列表很奇怪
but but you know, Craigslist is weird.
大型免费分类广♥告♥网站
你为什么要卖♥♥头发
Why-why are you selling your hair?
交学费
Tuition money.
我的...
My uh...
出柜之后 我顽冥不化的老妈不给我钱了
my bigot mom cut me off when I came out to her.
上帝 这太糟了 我很抱歉
God, it's so awful. I'm so sorry.
我一直在申请贷款
And uh, I've been applying for loans,
我不想退学 你懂的 我父母
because I don't wanna quit. You know, my parents...
不能阻挡我的求学之路 对吧
shouldn't get in the way of my education, right?
就只因为我喜欢女的
Just 'cause girls make me wet.
你能帮我吗
You think you could help me?
直到我有钱了
Until the money comes in?
学费要多少钱
Uh, well how much is school?
一万
It's 10K.
一 一万
10. 10k.
请勿下车
她让我看起来像个傻瓜 像个法盲
She made me look like an idiot, like a legal idiot.
你不是傻瓜
You are not an idiot.
对 我当然不是 不过你是
No, I'm not! You are, though.
你做的那个蛋糕
That cake that you made
才是他脱罪的原因
is the reason that he is walking around,
很有可能对着别人的大脑一顿狂撸
just probably rubbin' his boner all over people's brains.
我要为那蛋糕道几次歉
How many times do I have to apologize for that cake?
你忘了是那蛋糕把大家聚在一起的
Lest you've forgotten, that cake brought people together.
不能让他逍遥法外
He can't get away with this.
我需要做点什么 不然他就赢了 对吧
I need to do something. If not, he wins. Right?
-我确实划了他的轮胎 -什么
- I mean, I did slash his tires. - Excuse me?
我打碎了挡风玻璃
And I smashed his windshield, so.
我们都划过轮胎 打碎过窗户
Well, we've all smashed a tire, and smashed a window.
-真的吗 -不 当然不是
- Really? - No, of course not.
这很疯狂 安妮 你要摆脱它
That's crazy, Anne! You gotta walk away from this.
-你要向前看 做些积极的事 -我知道
- You gotta move on! Do something positive. - I know! Okay!
有个大学的工作
There's a job at the university.
听上去不错
Hey, that sounds good.
是 他们招心理医生 我申请了
Yeah, and they need a therapist, and I'm applying,
这样我就能报复了
so I can you know, get even.
报复 安妮 这非常像再划一次轮胎
Get ev-- Anne, this feels an awful lot like another tire slash.
我爱你 但你为什么要应聘这个工作
What, I love you, but why are you taking this job?
不 我是专业人士
No, I am a professional.
我要专业地帮助那个怪物的受害者
I'm going to professionally help the victims of that monster, okay?
我很好
I'm fine!
操你 王八蛋 我这就走 行吗
Fuck you, fucker! I'm going, okay?
-老天 -你现在就很狂躁
- Jesus Christ! - You're a lot right now!
尼克
Nick?
凯特
Kate!
我刚收到你的信息
I just got your message.
你说你需要我的帮助
You said you needed my help.
-打扰下 -我确实需要
- Excuse me? - I do, indeed.
我要给你发张照片
I'm going to send you a picture,
它被流传出去了
and it has been circulating out there.
非常正规的照片
Uh, and it's very legal.
你说得非常含糊 照片里有女人吗
You're being awfully vague. Is there a woman in this photo?
没有 只有我和我儿子
Not a one, just me and my son.
好吧 与性有关吗
Right, and is it sexual?
没有 是张露营照片
No, it's a-it's a camping photo!
是我们家族历史悠久的传统
It's a time-honoured tradition in our family.
好的 所以你需要一个策略
Okay, so you just need a strategy
应对照片可能遭遇的曝光
if this photo should come to light.
-打扰下 -对对 完全正确
- Excuse me?- Yeah, yeah. Exactly.
你会对这照片印象非常深刻的
And I think you're gonna be very impressed with this photo.
非常深刻
Very impressed.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表