剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
and the baby's not even here!
前提是我真怀上了
If there even is a baby!
我得走了
I gotta go.
别 别走 比安卡 等一下
No, no. No, Bianca, wait!
这里让我窒息
You know, I can't even breathe in here, it's...
等一下 比安卡
Okay, hold on! Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca!
谢谢 直接...直接撕下来就好
Oh, thanks, just... you just pull it.
不 直接撕 福里斯特 给我
No, you just pull. Forrest. Here.
素食莎拉餐厅 有什么可以帮到您
Vegan and Sara, how can I help you?
温迪 我是凯特·福斯特
Just-- Hey, Wendy, it's Kate Foster.
你好啊 凯特
Oh, hey, Kate.
关于你们现在的处境
Yes, look, I've been giving a lot of thought
我考虑了很久 我有个主意
to what you're up against and I think I have an idea.
实际上
Essentially--
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
I'm really glad you called.
我刚和琳达讨论了关于保姆的事
I was just talking to Linda about the whole nanny situation.
首先 非常感谢你的坦诚
First of all, thank you so much for being candid about that.
我们解雇她了
We went ahead and let her go.
她大吵又大闹
Yeah, she really made a scene.
不停地哭
She was crying and crying,
但我们不能留个小偷在孩子身边
but we can't have a thief around the child.
的确不能
No, you can't.
我们也正想找个
We were also kind of hoping to find a nanny
会说中文的保姆 所以...
who spoke Mandarin, so... you know.
你打电♥话♥过来 有什么事吗
Anyways, you called us. What can I do for you?
是的 我仔细想了想
Yes, um, I've been thinking about it,
我觉得如果你们餐厅既有堂食又能外带的话
and I think you might get more mileage from a combination
也许能赚得更多
restaurant/takeout situation,
这样顾客能在下班回家的路上
so people could pick up a premade dinner
-取走提前做好的晚饭 -冷藏餐
- on their way home from work. - Frozen meals.
宝贝 冷藏餐 觉得怎么样
Babe, frozen meals, what do you think?
像琳达·麦卡特尼公♥司♥那样
Like Linda McCartney?
由素食者琳达·麦卡特尼创办的食品公♥司♥
我很赞成
I love it!
她说她很赞成
She says she loves it.
那太好了
Well, that's great news.
我们晚点联♥系♥吧 谢谢 再见
Let's connect later, okay? Thank you. Buh-bye.
什么
What?
-我♥操♥ -我不是有意的
- Oh shit! - Oh! I didn't mean to!
我不是有意的 很抱歉
I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry!
我刚在装大象 我...
I was being an elephant. I'm...
这是你送给我的
You got this for me?
它跟你说话了
Well, it spoke to you.
想怀孕的是你
Look, it's your pregnancy.
你应该相信自己的直觉
You should follow your instincts.
很抱歉我把你的孩子当成了自己的孩子
I'm sorry I was pretending that your baby was my baby
我们甚至都不是一对儿
and we're not even together.
对 确实
No, we're not.
还有大家在商店里时看我们的表情
And the way people were looking at us at that store.
我心想 我们又不是商品
I was like, we are not an item.
真的是 难道两个对彼此的生育情况
No! Can't a couple of single lesbians
感兴趣的单身女同志不能和平地
who are interested in each other's fertility
一起逛母婴店 而不被别人当成情侣吗
baby-shop in peace without being labeled lovers?! Like...
可不是吗 不过说实话
Amen! Though, honestly,
这倒是让我想起了我的前任
it was giving me flashbacks to my ex.
-我可不想做你的前任 -什么
- I don't ever wanna be your ex! - What?
我是说 我根本不想跟你在一起
No, I don't ever wanna be with you.
-很高兴你是单身 -我也是
- I'm glad you're single. - Yeah, so am I.
-是啊 -希望你再也找不到对象了
- Yeah. - I hope you never find anyone.
-弗兰姬 -我是说
- Frankie! - Well, I mean,
你单身 我也单身
you're single, I'm single...
事情就应该是这样
And that's the way it should be.
-对 -喝一杯吗
- Yup. - Drink?
-嗯 -好
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
你♥爸♥妈在家吗
Are your parents home?
你一个人在家吗
Are... are you here alone?
救命 警♥察♥
Help, police!
天呐
Oh my God,
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What is happening here?
你家小孩刚踢我的裆
Your kid just kicked me in the dick!
是吗
She did?
他想孤立我强♥奸♥我
He was trying to isolate me for rape.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
我觉得 我觉得事情不是这样的
I don't, I don't think that's what was happening.
你有病吧
What's wrong with you?
你准备好了 孩子
You're ready, kid.
-所以我可以... -当然
- So can I...? - Oh yeah.
给你
There you go.
不好意思 我们在教女儿地铁防狼术
Sorry, we're teaching our daughter about the subway.
对 踢裆
Yes! D!
踢裆 踢裆 棒极了
D! D! D! Yay!
格林伍德
总的来说 你要保持警惕
So, in summary, just stay alert
注意安全
and... stay safe.
好啦 这是去那的钱
Okay. This is for the way there,
这是回家的钱
this is for the way home,
这个是以防你搞丢了一个
and this one is in case you lose one.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Dad.
你可以的 孩子
You got this, kid.
如果需要我载你 告诉我 好吗
You let me know if you need that ride, okay?
-只管开口 -放轻松 妈
- Just say the word. - Relax, Mom.
-八点见 -八点
- I'll see you guys at 8:00. - 8:00?
对 要排练到七点半
Yeah. Play rehearsal's till 7:30,
完了后我就直接回家
and I'll come straight home after.
我们 这不是我们...
That, that, we didn't-- That's not what we...
好 好 好 亲爱的
Okay. Okay. Okay, honey,
万一 万一你有什么需要
and if, and if you need anything,
-只管打给我们 好吗 -知道了
- you can just call us, right? - I know.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye!
-孩子们怎么样 -挺好的 我妈在带
- How're the kids? - Yeah, fine, with my mom.
-你呢 -还行
- How are you? - Uh... fine.
-工作呢 -挺好
- How's work going? - Fine.
-所以说一切顺利咯 -我看见瑞雅了
- So everything's fine. - I saw Renya.
不是吧
Oh my God.
已经有好一阵子... 你想聊聊吗
That must've been uh... Do you wanna talk about it?
-不想跟你聊 -如果需要随时找我
- Not with you. - I'm here if you need me to.
别提了
Just drop it.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh my God. - What?
-那是杰夫·艾伦斯 -谁 那个吗
- That's Jeff Allans! - Who, that guy?
嗯 他给圣扬斯医院捐了差不多一整幢侧楼
Yeah. He donated like an entire wing to St. Jans Hospital.
所以呢
So?
所以 他就是个标准的慈善家
So... he's like a legit humanitarian.
不应该跟我们一起关在离婚的牢笼中
He's not supposed to be in divorce jail with us.
这里风太大了
There's too much air in here.
我猜有时好人也会做坏事
I guess sometimes good people do bad things.
操 操
Shit. Shit.
凯特 等等
Kate, wait.
抱歉 凯特
Um, I'm sorry. Kate!
-我能说... -你的衣服很丑
- Can I just say-- - Your outfits are stupid.
什么
What?
我以为说这个能让我好受点
I thought it would feel better to say that.
听着 我...
Listen, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的
I'm really...
很抱歉
I'm, I'm sorry.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不是来原谅你的
I'm-I'm not here to forgive you.
很合理 我也没有指望你原谅我
That's fair. I wouldn't ask you to.
你做的事很恶劣
What you did was awful.
也很自私
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表