剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
全是麦片和粗莎莎酱
Oh! It's all cereal and pico de gallo!
快滚 滚 滚
Get outta here! Shoo! Go!
你好 我觉得他是感染了沙门氏菌
Hi. I thinks there's a salmonella.
吃生菜吃坏了
Bad romaine.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
好了 所有人把盘里的东西清了
Okay, everyone clear your plates!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice? Alice?! Alice!
能不能...
Oh! Just...
小心点
Hey, careful with that!
跟你说一声
Hey, just so you know,
剩下的带骨猪排在冰箱里
the rest of the pork chops are in the fridge.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表