剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Rosie, please! Oh my God.
我觉得她一会儿会回来的
You know, I think she'll be back.
都在这里了
It's all there.
我把它们都分了类
I divided it up into sections.
有成绩单 报告
You've got transcripts, report cards,
课程表 还有助学贷款申请表
course lists, and the actual student loan application.
这样就后顾无忧了
So that you're not frontin' 'til you're dead.
数学得了挺多的B等嘛
Oh, you got a nice string of B's here in math.
我十二年级参加过数竞
Mathlete in Grade Twelve.
还当过学生会副♥主♥席♥
Vice President of the Student Council?
我给自助餐厅添了三台汽水贩卖♥♥机
I added like, three soda machines to the cafet-teria.
那可不是最健康的选择
Well, that's not the most healthy choice.
拜托 这对我来说很重要
Come on, man, this is important to me.
我得读完这学年才能毕业
I need to finish this year so I can graduate,
拿到学士学位
and get my Bachelor's.
-你在修商科 -是的
- You're taking business? - Yeah.
我想自己当老板之类的
I wanna like be able to be my own boss, and shit.
做做管理
Run shit.
像你一样
Like you.
我能做到的
I can do this.
我一定会做到的
I will do this.
我的未来掌握在你的手里了
My future's in your hands.
好吧
Okay.
我让我的律师洛奇
I had Rocky, my lawyer,
仔细看了下这份临时的贷款协定
go over this very temporary loan agreement.
别担心
You know, don't worry,
我有份服务生的工作
because I got a waitressing job,
我很快就能把钱还给你
so I'm gonna be able to pay you back really soon.
等贷款的钱到了再还我好了
Just pay me back when your loan comes in.
太感谢了
Thank you.
我收到了你的信息
I got your text.
你绝不能带我们的女儿去"柠檬派对"
You are not taking our daughter to a lemon party.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
只是一帮宝宝尝尝柠檬
It's just a bunch of babies tasting lemons,
然后我们记录下来而已
and we record them.
网上对"柠檬派对"可不是这么说的
That's not what it said "lemon party" means online.
我得清空一下浏览记录
I have to clear my browser history.
为什么带她去这尝柠檬这事突然这么重要了
Why is taking her to this lemon thing such a big deal suddenly?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
或许是我想重新建立起联♥系♥的缘故
Because I wanna reconnect maybe?
你得体谅一下我的多疑
You have to pardon the suspicion.
你可以说是失踪了好几个月
You've been basically MIA for months.
我知道 我是个糟糕的母亲
Yes! I have been a terrible mom.
但我想变好 这就是我想说的
But I wanna be better, and that's the point.
派对上不会有毒品或酒之类的吧
Is there going to be drugs or booze there?
毒品 你认真的吗 伊恩
Drugs? Seriously, Ian.
她的晚饭你管 八点半前她得回家
You have to feed her dinner. I want her home by 8:30,
告诉我吉娜的手♥机♥号♥码
and I want Gena's phone number,
还有你要去的地方的地址
and an address of where you're going.
-什么 -这就是我的条件
- What?! - Those are my terms.
好吧
Fine.
女学生因缺少校园支持伤心欲绝
卡尔森医生
Dr. Carlson?
您现在有空吗
Are you available now?
有一位叫桑迪的没预约过的患者
We have a drop-in by the name of Sandy.
当然有空 让她进来吧
Yes, absolutely. Send her in.
桑迪
Sandy.
是的 你好
Yeah, uh, hi.
我没想到你是个...
I didn't realize that you were a--
男人也能用这名字的
Well, it's a guy's name, too.
是的 当然 快请进
Yeah, of course, come on in!
有什么烦心事吗
So what's been bothering you?
我试用了一个约会软件
I tried this dating app.
对我来说有点奇怪
And it was freaky for me, I mean, the, the things
这些女孩嘴里吐出来的话
that were coming out of these girls' mouths--
-女人 -什么
- Women. - Sorry?
你说的这些人
The mouths that you're referring to,
是女人 女孩是小孩子
they belong to women. Girls are children.
你对和小孩约会...
Are you interested in...
感兴趣吗
dating a child?
不 这些...
No! Um... like these,
这些女人在网上嘲笑我
these women are fuckin' making fun of me online.
说得好像没人愿意和我约会一样
Like I can't even get a date.
你觉得应该有人想和你约会吗
And you think that you're entitled to one?
也许吧 但我只是...
I mean, maybe, but I just...
我只想要一次机会 但我...
I just want a chance, you know, like, but I don't think...
我不知道该说什么 才能...
I-I don't know the right things to say to get--
才能干什么
To get what?
让她们和你啪啪啪吗
To get them to have sex with you?
你怎么...你简直 简直...
You're fuckin'-- you're-you're...
你简直和她们一个德行
you're just like the rest of them.
"她们"
"Them?!"
她们
Them?
-你今天过得怎么样 -太糟了
- Hey, how was your day? - Terrible.
谢谢 杰米在哪儿
Thanks. Where's Jayme?
在楼上睡觉
Upstairs, sleeping.
你想不想长出翅膀
Hey, how would you like to sprout wings,
飞到"基都"巴黎的上空
and soar above the rooftops of gay Paris?
你迫不及待想和我分享愚蠢的眼镜了吧
You're dying to tell me about those stupid goggles,
说吧
just tell me.
"愚蠢的眼镜"可以让你沉浸在
These "Stupid goggles" Allow you to immerse yourself
一个完全不同的宇宙
in a completely different universe.
我当了一个小时的大雕
I have been a majestic bird for the last hour.
你一定要试试
You've gotta try this!
不感兴趣
Not interested.
也许你会对你丈夫为何会在工作日
Okay, well, maybe are you interested as to why
买♥♥了这么酷的玩意儿感兴趣呢
your husband made such a cool purchase on a weekday?
你为什么非要我对这个东西感到激动呢
Why do you need me to be excited about this?
也许是因为你是我老婆 而且作为我老婆
maybe because you're my wife, and as my wife,
你也许会关心你老公的生活是怎样的
you might care what's going on in your husband's life.
你需要我对什么激动呢
What is it you need me to be excited about?
你的虚拟现实吗
Your virtual reality?!
那关心一下我的新工作怎么样
How about giving a shit about my new job?
你根本不知道我在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about!
-不 我知道 -不 你不知道
- Yes, I do! - No, you don't!
-不 我知道 -不 你不知道
- Yes, I do! - No, you don't!
因为如果你知道你早就会问我了
'Cause if you did you would've asked me about it,
但你不知道 因为我说的话你一个字也不听
But you didn't, because you never listen to a word I say!
抱歉 现在我要去迁徙了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to migrate.
莱昂内尔 你...
Lionel, you...
-你迟到了 -彩排延长了
- You're late. - Rehearsal ran long.
爸爸在干嘛
What's wrong with Dad?
他晋升了 他现在在巴黎
He got a promotion. He's in Paris.
他是只鸟 就让他享受吧
He's being a bird, just let him enjoy it.
我本可以准时的 如果你同意我
You know, I would've been on time if you'd let me
-像每个小孩一样坐地铁 -别说了
- take the subway like every-- - Don't. Stop!
你知道我怎么想的 地铁是一个...
You know how I feel about that. Okay? The subway is a--
是个充满变♥态♥狂的地下罐头盒
is an underground tin can full of perverts.
原来你有听我讲话
You have been listening.
当然了 你才从不听我讲话
Yes! You're the one who never listens to me!
我的天呐 我从不倾听 满意了吗
Oh my God, I know! Okay? I don't listen!
我的天呐 塔姆辛不喜欢柠檬
OMG. Tamsin does not like the lemon!
她最近很暴躁
Oh, she is so irritable these days.
她可能在长牙
She's probably teething.
在牙上涂一点香草汁
Rub some vanilla extract on there,
-她们马上就安静了 -真的吗
- it quiets them right down. - Really?
你有办法对付不好好睡觉的小孩吗
Do you have any tips for terrible sleepers?
把小床放在电视前
Put the portable crib in front of the TV,
如果她睡不着 至少她会被分散注意力
If she doesn't fall asleep, at least she'll be distracted.
你是个专家吧
You're like a pro!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表