剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously, on "Workin' Moms:"
布伦娜抽"消遣品"
Brenna's a snake smoker, apparently
不如我们一起吃顿晚饭吧
How about we all just get together for dinner?
这个主意太好了 莱昂内尔
That's a great idea, Lionel.
如果你有什么东西需要修 打电♥话♥给我
If you ever need anything fixed, give me a call.
我有雇佣职权
I have hiring power.
那你可以给我一份工作
So you can get me a job?
我可以给你开工资 直到你恢复健康
I can get you paid until your back on both feet again.
我请你吃晚饭怎么样
Hey, how about I take you to dinner?
-你不是有安排了吗 -没有了
- Don't you have plans? - Not anymore.
迈克·波林斯基
我们还有机会在你办公室里接吻吗
职场老妈
第三季 第十一集
看来我们有个小访客
Well... I see we have a little visitor.
希望你别介意 我必须得带着她
Oh, I hope you don't mind, I had to bring her.
我妈妈在棕榈泉 而我又找不到保姆
My mom is in Palm Springs, and I couldn't find a sitter.
-老是这样 -好吧
- Classic. - Okay.
我必须得说 见到你们一家人来这儿
I have to say, it's good to see you all of you here
-真的很好 -是的 这感觉很好
- together as a family. - Yeah, it feels good.
也许现在正是讨论你们的未来的好时机
Well, maybe this is an appropriate time to talk about your future.
当然
Sure.
未来 要做决定了吗
Future? Oh, like decision time?
如果你准备好了 现在就可以...
It could be, if you're ready, you know, to...
不能占着茅坑不拉屎
Shit or get off the pot.
我不会用这种说法
I wouldn't use that exact terminology.
要拉屎就意味着选内森
Taking a shit would be Nathan,
不占茅坑就意味着其他选择
and getting off the pot would be just about anything else, right?
为什么这么说
What's happening?
听着 我无法抉择
Look, I don't have an answer, okay?
内森 你总是很耐心
Nathan, you've been so patient.
而且你让我的生活变得更好了
And you make my life so much better.
我只是... 怎么说呢
I just... how do I say it?
我还有些事情要干
I'm... there's something I need to do first.
是事还是...
Something, or...
人
someone?
不
No, a...
是事
thing.
早餐用喝的快多了
Breakfast is so much faster when you drink it.
晚上可别吃太多哦
Try not to guzzle your dinner tonight.
说到这个
Hey, about that.
我想确认我们对于今晚的想法是一致的吧
I wanna make sure that we are on the same page for this evening.
是啊 布伦娜是个不良影响
Yep. Brenna's a bad influence,
所以她的父母会过来 我们一定要打垮他们
so her parents are coming over, and we are going to crush them.
当然 当然
Totally, totally.
但要说我学到了什么的话
But if I've learned anything,
那就是在解决问题时
it's that we need to adopt the tenets
要避免发生冲突
of conflict resolution.
没什么好解决的 他们的女儿是个问题儿童
There's nothing to resolve. Their daughter's a problem,
如果她继续这样 爱丽丝就不准再见她
if she can't stop, Alice can't see her anymore.
没错 我们都知道问题出在布伦娜身上
Yes well, obviously we both know that Brenna's the problem.
但她父母不会接受这种说法
But her parents aren't gonna accept that.
所以我们得循循善诱 让他们理解
So, we just need to gently coax them into understanding
爱丽丝有和他们的女儿一起受到责备
that their daughter shares some of the blame with Alice.
然后我们就可以来场理智的对话了
Then we can have an intelligent conversation,
让双方都能满意
and both parties leave satisfied.
好吧 然后我们再碾碎他们
Fine. And then we crush them.
是的 就像对待友谊汤锅里的大蒜一样
Yes, like a clove of garlic in the soup of friendship.
坐下
Sit down.
好的
Okay.
怎么啦
So, what's up?
我今早接到总部电♥话♥
Well, I got a call from head office this morning.
他们在检查工资总支出时
They were going through payroll,
发现了异常情况
and found an irregularity,
我猜是你在我离开的时候干的
which I can only assume was done by you while I was gone.
你是雇了一个"在公♥司♥外的员工"吗
Did you hire an... "Offsite business boy?"
是的
Oh... yes.
我有件事需要在公♥司♥外...
I-I needed something done...
完成
offsite.
珍妮 为你不在这工作的前男友
Jenny! Paying your ex, who doesn't work here,
就虚设的工作发工资属于偷窃行为
for a job that doesn't exist, is stealing.
你偷了公♥司♥的钱
You've stolen from this company!
不 不是的
It- it... it's not.
这份工作确实存在
See, the job does exist.
他确实在做有用的事情
He does valuable stuff.
要是他真这么有用 为什么不干脆招他进来
Well, if he's so valuable, why doesn't he come in?
在公♥司♥外办公是他的工作性质 所以我...
Well, offsite is just in his title, so I...
珍妮 他在我们这拿薪水 人就必须在这
Jenny, if we're paying him, he's gotta be here,
努力工作 他今天就得到这
working effectively, today.
不然我只能把你炒了
Or I'm gonna have to let you go.
我...
I...
凯特 我一直在找你 你猜谁...
Kate! I've been trying to reach you! Guess who...
看看今天刚出来的头条标题
Look at this headline that just came in!
"低俗活动拯救诊所"
"Tasteless Campaign Saves Clinic."
该死的达娜·布朗
Dana Fuckin' Brown!
不 不 是真航的人来了
No, no, it's about Tru Air.
他们到这参加会议 事情闹大了
They're here for the meeting, it got pushed up.
你觉得他们看到这篇文章了吗
Do you think they've seen the article?
我们看到文章了
So, we read the article.
对 关于那件事
Yeah, about that.
对 "流经血"的那事
Yeah, that free bleed thing?
太可怕了
It was pretty sick.
对 我分了好几次才读完文章
Yeah, I had to take like, breaks from reading it.
这篇文章的记者 达娜·布朗
The thing is that the journalist, Dana Brown,
她就是冲着我写的这文章
she sort of has it out for me.
对 确实是 可怕的标题
Yeah, she does, I mean, brutal headline.
吸睛之笔
Total click bait.
对 但之后她写得和标题完全相反
Yeah, but then she completely flips it.
相反 你们是觉得这篇文章很好吗
Flips it? You're saying it's a good article?
凯特 我们很欣赏"流经血"活动
Kate, we loved the Free Bleed campaign.
惊世骇俗
I mean, it was so in your face.
就好像 原生态地摆在你面前
It was like, raw, uncooked, deal with it.
对 我读的时候 都叫出来了
Yeah, when I read it, I screamed.
我叫了对吧 艾登
Didn't I scream, Aidan?
她发我了一条全大写的短♥信♥
She texted me in all caps.
所以 有件事我们想问问你有没有兴趣
And so, we want to gauge your interest about something.
请说
Gauge away.
真航正准备在短途航线中
Well, Tru Air is starting an executive class airline
开一条商务舱航线
for short haul flights.
显然我们想在多伦多开展业务
So obviously we wanna set up shop in Toronto,
因为这里距离芝加哥 纽约
because within an hour you can be in Chicago,
蒙特利尔 波士顿只有不到一小时航程
New York, Montreal, Boston.
渥太华也能沾点边
And, to a lesser extent, Ottawa.
不过 无所谓了
But like, who cares?
所以 我们想办一个新颖的活动
So, we need an innovative campaign
告诉商务旅客为什么选择真航
to tell business travelers why they should choose Tru Air,
而非什么打折的螺旋桨飞机
over some discount propeller plane.
得找个清楚这些门道 但...
You know, someone who knows the box, but...
又不会被这些门道束缚的人
doesn't give a shit about the box.
-我们觉得你很合适 -卧♥槽♥
- We think that could be you. - Holy crap.
罗茜
Rosie.
这样的话...
So um...
我对这个还挺感兴趣的
that could be something I'm interested in, yeah.
好的 今晚你得到纽约和我们的CEO谈谈
Okay, so we need you in New York tonight to pitch to our CEO.
-今晚 -没问题
- Tonight? - No problem.
罗茜
Rose!
其实我今晚得照顾小孩...
I actually have my kids tonight...
但我可以找个保姆帮忙
Um, but I can find a sitter.
或者我也可以给他们留几把刀
Or I could just give 'em a couple of knives,
让他们打个你死我活
and let the best man win.
-我会到的 我会去的 -很好
- I'll be there, I'm gonna go. - Cool.
瞧 问题在这儿
See, there's your problem.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表