剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
什么 我怎么把这个忘掉了
What? How did I forget about that?
-我跟你说过啊 -你当然说过
- Well, I told you about it. - Of course you did!
不 我知道
No, I-I know.
那我们晚饭见吗
So, we'll see you at dinner, then?
-好的 -好
- Yep. - Okay.
去学点科学吧
Go get science-y.
好好玩手♥机♥ 因为那是你应得的
And enjoy that phone because you earned it.
必须用牛仔滤镜
Gotta be a cowboy filter.
小猫滤镜只能用几次
I mean, you can only use the kitty cat filter so many times.
我还要这样多久
How long do I have to stay like this?
你可以把眼罩摘掉了
You may remove your blindfold!
这是我的手...
Well, they're just my h--
不 这太吓人了
Oh no. That's way too scary.
我知道 可不嘛
I know, right?
你不能把她装扮成这样
You can't send her like this!
她会让其他孩子做噩梦的
She's gonna give the other kids nightmares.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
这那里比得上《芝麻街》里的怪物吓人呢
How is this scarier than any of the monsters in Sesame Street?
美国儿童教育电视节目
那里面真的有只住在垃圾桶里的怪物
There is literally a monster who lives in a trash can.
他们会把她送回家的
They're gonna send her home.
我先把你送回家
I'm gonna send you home!
拜托 她没事的
Come on, she's gonna be fine. Hey.
和她班里其他怪物比起来
She's gonna be tame compared to some of those other freaks
她很温顺的
in her class.
加血这点子不错
Blood's a nice touch.
这以前是我的
This used to be mine?
做一只小兔子耳朵
You make one little bunny ear,
然后再做另一个小兔子...
and then another little bunny--
等下 别乱跑
One sec, don't go anywhere.
来了
Coming!
你是来接我们圣席琳学校服装大赛
Are you here to pick up the future winner
未来小冠军的吗
of the St. Celine's best costume contest?
你知道你不用盛装打扮的 对吧
You know, you didn't have to dress up for this, right?
我当然要
Of course I do.
你也得打扮一番
And so do you!
这是什么
What's this?
我给你弄了套礼服
I got you an outfit.
我们要打扮成去参加舞会的样子
We're going as us from prom.
我穿什么都无所谓了
Doesn't even matter what I wear.
人人都讨厌我
Everyone hates me.
-不是这样的 -是这样的
- That's not true! - It is.
在工作中没人喜欢我
I mean, no one at work likes me.
你知道的 在学校里
You know that. And at school,
我就是那个把自己孩子锁在车里的妈
I am just the mom who locked her kid in the car.
他们会评论我的一举一动
They're gonna analyze every move I make.
听我说 如果说我在那些亲子活动中
Listen, if there's anything that I learned
学到了点什么
about going to all those mommy and me's,
那就是没有人在意别人怎样
it was that nobody cares about what anybody else is doing.
他们只顾着自己
They're just all too preoccupied with themselves.
但也许...
But maybe you know,
你也可以试着对别人友善一点
uh... you could try being a little nicer to people--
等等 你是说这是我的错咯
Wait, are you saying it's my fault?
不 你 你太…
No, you're uh, you're...
你太咄咄逼人了 珍妮
you're intimidating, Jenny.
我是说 看看你...
I mean, look at you. I uh...
长得越美 责任越大
with great beauty comes great responsibility.
而且 也许你可以...
And yeah, maybe you could just,
对人更友善一点
be a little nicer to people.
明白了 谢谢
I get it. Thanks.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
妈妈们爸爸们 欢迎大家
mommies and daddies, welcome.
-我很高兴向大家介绍 -嘿 伙计
- It's my great pleasure to introduce - Hey buddy.
圣席琳学校的学前班
St. Celine's pre-K class.
我今天很骄傲能够主持
What a proud day it is for me to be hosting
我们第一届万圣节服装大赛
our first Halloween costume contest.
-我们马上开始 -对不起
- We're gonna get start - Sorry!
对不起
Sorry!
可爱 可爱 可爱
Oh, cute, cute, cute.
我把查理的服装拿过来了
I got Charlie's costume, here.
来穿上 穿上
There we go. There we go.
好了 我马上就下去
There you go. I'm gonna go.
坐 坐下 福斯特太太 赶紧坐下吧
Sit. Sit down, Mrs. Foster. Just...have a seat.
好了 比赛前 孩子们...
Anyway, before the contest, the children...
天哪 太舒服了
God I'm so comfortable.
我看起来像吹牛老爹
I look like P.Diddy.
美国黑人说唱明星
伊恩 真恶心 吹牛老爹
Ian, ew, gross. Diddy?
人家现在改名叫"爱"了
He goes by Love now.
这不可能
That can't be right.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我很抱歉查理服装的事
I'm sorry about his costume.
还挺好的
It worked.
所以你完成两个了
Psst, so you get your two-off?
什么
What?
你的滚床单遗愿清单呀
You know, you check your fuck off your bucket list?
是的 迈克
Oh yeah, Mike.
是的 但更像是多了两个而不是完成了两个
Yeah, it turned out it's more of like a two-on than two-off.
就像是...我觉得我就像是
Like a - I think I may have like,
开启了一个很复杂的情境
opened up a whole can of worms.
就像是我本来只想偷点牛奶
Like, I wanted to steal some milk,
结果现在却又想买♥♥头奶牛了
and here I am thinkin' about buying the cow, you know?
永远搞不懂你的比喻
Never understand your analogies.
*所有人都在喊南瓜派对时间*
*Anyone shout for pumpkin time*
*我太害怕了 我想尖叫*
*I get so scared I want to scream*
*每年万圣节*
*Once a year at Halloween*
嘿 你在看什么
Hey, what are you lookin' at?
我的好帮手
Oh, my handyman.
他们的技术人员走了 我让他帮个忙
They lost their tech, and I asked if he'd help out.
哇 幸福来敲门
Whoa. This is love a-knockin'.
弗兰姬 我说不好
Oh Frankie, I don't know.
你得抓住机会 像这样缠住他
You gotta grab it, man. By the tendrils.
*完美结束*
*Big finish!*
*但我得先去玩不给糖就捣蛋*
*But first I have to trick or treat*
掌声给我们学前班的小宝贝们
Let's hear it for the pre-K class!
现在我们继续服装比赛
Now we'll move on to the costume contest,
当然 我会是比赛的评委
and I, of course, will be judging the competition.
惊喜 惊喜 她弄的跟挤奶似的
Surprise, surprise. She's really been milking it.
我得说 她高♥潮♥部分刚说完三句
I'd say. She's about three sentences from climaxing.
我就已经撤了
I'd duck!
圣席琳学校
St. Celine's winner
万圣节服装大赛的冠军就是...
of the Halloween Costume Contest is...
肯定是我们
Shh, shh, this is us!
是佐伊
It's Zoe.
无所谓了 要表现得惊讶点
Whatever, just act surprised.
郎达·科因·博伊斯
Rhoda Coyne-Bois!
接下来
And now,
最梦幻服装奖得主是...
the most out-of-this world costume goes to...
等等 每个人都有奖吗
Wait is, is everybody getting an award?
我去
Fuck me!
泰勒和托马斯
Tyler and Thomas!
什么鬼 睡衣
What? Pyjamas?
上帝 太敷衍了吧
God, phoning it in.
接下来 理解表达观点的意义奖
And next, the student who understands the meaning of making a statement,
佐伊·马修斯
Zoe Matthews.
真是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
因为她对马拉拉的诠释
For her interpretation of Malala.
2013年诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥提名得主
等等 她扮的是小红帽
Wait... she's Red Riding Hood.
什么 顺水推舟就得了
What? Just go with it!
现在 颁发最萌服装奖
And now, for the silliest-willy award,
杰米·卡尔森
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表