剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Kate. - Get out.
没关系 我们会很好的
It's okay. We're gonna be okay, yeah.
凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
两个月后
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
天呐 这是宝宝吗
Oh my God, it's the baby!
好 好 各位好
Okay. Okay. Guys.
好 好 好 好了
Yes, yes, yes. Okay.
生日快乐 凯特
Happy birthday, Katie.
你这一年过得很不容易
You've had a challenging year,
应该好好庆祝一下
you should to celebrate.
找个隐蔽的地方再打开
Open this in a more intimate setting.
好吧 太诡异了 谢谢 妈
Okay, that's weird. Thank you, mom.
他们都在会议室等着你
They're ready for you in the conference room.
好的
Yes, okay.
很感谢你的关心 我要开会了
As much as I appreciate the concern, I have a meeting.
你能照看下埃拉吗
Will you watch Ella?
可我穿着真丝衣服呢
But I'm wearing silk.
你会没事的 再见 宝贝
You're gonna be okay. Bye, bubba!
-好了 亲爱的 -我们走
- Here you are, sweetie. - Let's go.
好了 别吐就行了
Okay, just don't spit.
她来了
There she is!
希望没有让大家久等
I hope I haven't been keeping you long.
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
大伙可算大饱口福了
The fellas are going to town on the spread.
一米八的潜艇三明治可不常见
It's not often you see a six-foot sub.
旁边配的我猜是某种功能性饮料吧
And what I assume is some kind of energy drink?
凯特 我有个惊喜给你
Kate, I have a surprise for you.
我原以为他来不了
I didn't think he'd make it,
考虑到他这周刚回来上班
seeing as he just returned to work this week,
但我们的史蒂夫·马尔克是个斗士
but our Steve Mull is a fighter.
马尔克先生来了
Mr. Malk is here?
你是说我怎么还没死吗
You mean, not dead?
不 我...
No, I...
当你花了半年大好光阴
Listen, when you spend the better half of a year
与乳腺癌作斗争 你就能领悟到
staring at breast cancer, you learn that life
说话拐弯抹角简直是浪费生命
is just too precious not to cut to the point.
非常同意 很高兴你来 马尔克先生
I couldn't agree more. Thrilled you're here, Mr. Malk .
开始吧
Let's get started.
先生们 停下手中的三明治
Gentlemen, enough with the sandwiches!
尽管斯坦顿资本是一家声望崇高的保险公♥司♥
Though Stenton Capital is a well-respected insurance company,
直观上说 你们的寿险产品
optically, your life insurance products are only
只针对精英人士
being marketed towards the elite.
这是件坏事吗
And that's a bad thing?
我们认为将你们的目标
Well, we believe that by opening your image
扩张到那些看起来不会有超高收入的人群
to those don't appear to bring in the highest income,
比如...单亲妈妈 教师
say... single mothers, teachers,
为什么选择斯坦顿
护士 将会让你们大赚一笔
nurses, will collectively make you a killing.
你上面展示这些人没有什么问题 凯特
There's nothing wrong with all the people that you've got there, Kate,
问题是
it's just that uh,
我没看见我自己
I don't see me.
我是白手起家的
I started this business from nothing.
我辛勤工作...
I worked my ass off, and...
我相信在那些
I just would like to believe that during those,
艰难岁月中
those hungrier days,
如果我看见了一位成功人士的图像
if I saw an image of a successful man,
会非常鼓舞人心的
well, that would be pretty damn inspiring.
不应该加上这么一个人吗
Shouldn't that be included?
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
那是我的孩子 我刚生产完 两个月前
That is my ba-I had a baby. Two months ago.
我分居了 所以...
And I'm separated, so...
让我猜猜 房♥子归你
Oh, let me guess. You take the house?
不 他住在我们家 我现在自己住公♥寓♥
No, he stayed in our home, and I'm in an apartment.
是吗 感觉如何
Oh, how 'bout that.
你还真是独树一帜
That's not a story that you hear every day.
我觉得这体现了你非凡的气节 凯特
I think that shows great integrity, Kate.
我早说过了
I told you.
我和我的团队就不要这幅图了
Well, my team and I will take a pass on the imagery,
这周末前给你回复
and we'll get back to you by the end of the week.
立刻回到正题
And right back to business.
怎么 你更像个男人 对吧
Why, you're more man than a woman, aren't you?
我也没办法啊 史蒂夫
Not sure what to do with that one, Steve!
就先到这里吧 凯特
Just leave it where it landed there, Kate!
走吧 先生们
Come on, gents!
波特 我觉得这个不错
Burt, I like this one.
天呐
Oh God.
是我想的那样吗
So, did I follow that correctly?
我们得修改图片 要加上
We will tweak the imagery to incorporate--
-有钱的白人 -对
- Rich white dudes? - Yup.
-多新鲜啊 -是啊...
- How refreshing. - Yeah...
-生日快乐 小婊砸 -我的天
- Happy birthday, bitch! - Oh, brother.
我们晚上应该出去浪
We should go out tonight.
我告诉过你了 我不想庆祝
I told you, I don't want to celebrate.
对庆生这么无精打采是因为
Does this lack of celebratory spirit have anything to do
这是你离开内森后的第一个生日吗
with it being your first birthday away from Nathan?
不是 少来这套
No! Stop it!
这是你做心理诊断专用眼镜
Those are your therapizing glasses.
诊断专用 没有这词
Therapizing? Not a word.
既然你说起了 我说说我的专业诊断
Not that you asked, but my professional diagnosis?
你这一年经历了太多
You've had one hell of a year.
你早就该去约了
You are long overdue for some D!
我离约可能还差着六千次凯格尔运动
I'm like, 6,000 kegels away from any kind of D.
有助于缩阴的运动
那就多做啊
Then get squeezin'!
对安抚愤怒情绪也有好处
Plus it'll help with the anger.
这是向前看的重要一步 相信我
It is a crucial part of moving on, trust me.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
我可以等你没在泵奶的时候再来
I can come back when you're not plugged in.
没关系 我可以两件事一起做的
It's okay, I can do both at the same time.
就是有些文件需要你批准签字
Well, it's just I have some approvals for you.
好的 没问题
Yeah, that's cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可是听过你不少事迹
I did totally hear you.
很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
谢啦
Thanks.
-这哥们喜欢你 -什么 没有的事
- That dude has a crush on you. - What? No!
魅力不减当年
You still got it.
-你刚才是... -凯格尔运动
- Did you just-- - Kegel.
天呐
Oh God.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这是一本相册 查理送的
It's a photo album. From Charlie.
相册里没有我 只有你俩
Uh, I'm not in it, just the two of you.
我们一起做的 那是宝宝吗
We made it together. Is that her?
-我能... -她睡着了
- Could I um... - She's sleeping.
或许今晚我可以帮你带孩子
Maybe I could take them off your hands for the night,
你就能去过生日了
so you could celebrate your birthday?
天呐 什么时候开始过生日寻乐子
God, when did it become such a mandatory thing,
也变成非做不可的事了
to like, go have fun on your birthday?
-我只是想帮忙 -少来了
- I'm just trying to help. - Cut the shit.
你就是在这儿等我呢 这样才能看到孩子
You're here to ambush me, so you can see the baby.
已经两个月了
It's been two months.
我是她爸爸 不管怎样 你都不能剥夺这个身份
I'm her Dad, you have to let me be that, for better or worse.
她叫埃拉
Her name is Ella.
随埃莉诺的名字
As in, Eleanor?
你用你妈妈的名字给她起名
You named her after your mother?
我的天呐 我没想...
- Oh my God. I did not mean to...
听说今天是某人的生日
I heard it's someone's birthday!
晚安...
Goodnight...
好了 妈 你给我准备了什么
Okay, Mom, what did you get me?
这是...
What the...
我的天呐
Oh, good grief.
她可一点都不了解我
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表