剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Really? - I can explain. But--
她刚刚说报道
Did she say article?
那个倡导男性权利的女人
那个死贱♥人♥
That bitch!
我要把那孩子的头剃个光
I'm gonna shave that kid's head.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
-我唯一的客户 -那有什么大不了的
- My only clients. - So what's the big deal?
你给一帮富豪做了番演讲而已
You gave a speech to some wealthy men.
是一帮思想极端的富豪
Wealthy men with some extreme ideas.
天呐 现在真是啥话都不能说了
Oh, God, you can't say anything these days.
我可不想以倡导男性权利的女性形象出名
I don't wanna be known as the woman behind the men's rights.
那为什么你还让他们专门拍摄影片呢
Well, then why did you let them make a movie about it?
我没有 我只是想让事业蒸蒸日上
I didn't! I was trying to drum up business
赚钱养家
to support my family,
但这贱♥人♥把我写得像安·库尔特
and this woman spun it so I look like Ann Coulter.
著名男权支持者
不 凯特 那是胡话
Oh no, Katie. That is not true.
谢谢
Thank you!
安·库尔特的骨架比你好看
Ann Coulter has much better bone structure than you.
好吧 算了 看好埃拉就行 好吗
Right. You know what? Just watch Ella, okay?
我去澄清误解
I'm gonna go set the record straight.
安德森·库珀
Hey, Anderson Cooper!
这招挺阴啊
Nice a sucker punch today.
你和我有矛盾 那是一回事
Look you got a problem with me that's one thing,
但你不能干扰我的工作
but you do not mess with my work.
支持单向男团的人是你
You're the one cheering on the men of one direction.
支持 我根本就是在抹杀他们的一切
Cheering? I am literally rinsing them for all they're worth.
还有比这更女权主义的行为吗
What could be more feminist than that?
女权 我都难以理解怎么有女性
Femin-- I can't understand how any woman
会支持他们的事业
could support their cause.
你把我和那帮受人误导的老厌女者混为一谈了
You're aligning me with a group of misguided old misogynists.
-我们在同一阵营 -我把你归类成他们
- We're on the same side here. - I'm aligning you?
是你自己和他们同一阵营的
You're the one who's aligned yourself with those men.
不 我只是相邻 邻近他们而已
No! I'm-I'm adjacent. I'm next to them.
-你在他们的阵线上相邻着 -我是个好人
- You're aligning-adjacent. - I am a good person.
勤奋的员工 出色的母亲
I am a hard worker, and I am a great mother.
不好意思 福斯特太太
Excuse me, Mrs. Foster?
发生了一场剪头发事件
There's been a cutting incident.
我把查理留下来善后了
I left Charlie in aftercare
因为他剪掉了里弗的一些头发...
as he cut some of River's hair with...
-我的天呐 -好吧
- Oh my God! - Okay.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
他糟蹋了里弗的头发
He butchered River!
他想剪个头发 你不让他剪
Look he wanted a haircut. You wouldn't give it to him.
他就去找查理帮忙 很聪明啊
He went to Charlie. It's resourceful.
您需要填一下这张事故报告
I'm gonna need you to fill in this incident report.
让查理离我儿子远点
Hey, keep Charlie away from my son.
来 宝贝
Come, Honey.
占用您一点时间可以吗 福斯特太太
A moment of your time, Mrs. Foster?
来吧 宝贝 这样子也还行
Come on, Honey. We can work with that.
凯特 我们学校教孩子社交
Kate, our school helps with socialization,
但孩子的情感教育必须从家庭开始
but a child's emotional education must begin at home
所以我给你推荐一本《熊猫生气了》
So I'm prescribing "Panda's So Mad".
我需要你每天读给他听
I want you to read it to him everyday.
试着让他自我探查他的情感
And just try to get him to self-investigate his feelings.
《熊猫生气了》
-你能做到吗 -我试试
- Can you do that? - I can try.
真是迫不及待想知道为啥熊猫这么生气
Can't wait to find out why this Panda is so mad.
我们出发 把你放这
Let's go. Get you over here.
是谁
Who is that?
我的天
For Godsake.
凯特·福斯特
Kate Foster.
凯特 是我史蒂夫·马尔克
Kate. It's Steve Malk.
我看了报道 简直是场迫♥害♥
I read the article. What a witch hunt.
这年头只要是为平等而战
You know, you can't even fight for equality these days
就得落个缺胳膊少腿的下场
without getting your goddam balls lopped off.
确切地说 我并没有在为平等而战斗
Well, that's not really what I'm fighting for.
听我说 你选对了阵营
Listen to me, you're on the right side of this.
-你懂吧 -史蒂夫
- You understand. - Yeah, Steve, listen...
我想我可能踏进了一场
I think I might have gotten myself into something
自己都还没考虑清楚的漩涡
that maybe I haven't really thought through, yet.
我觉得如果
And I think if--
史蒂夫 你挂电♥话♥了吗 喂
Steve? Did you hang up? Hello.
该死
Goddammit.
我觉得我该向你道歉
So I think I owe you an apology.
-你上次来的时候... -我 我摔门走了
- Last time you were here- - I know, I-I... stormed out.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry I just...
我对人不太信任
I have some trust issues.
你可以告诉我一切
You can tell me anything.
我室友和他几个朋友
My roommate and a couple of his friends,
昨晚喝醉了酒 还尿在我床上
got drunk last night and pissed on my bed.
你今天感觉怎么样 梅瑞狄斯
How are you feeling today, Meredith?
说实话 糟透了
Honestly, really shitty.
有晚我朋友带我去一场在家举办的派对
My friend took me to this house party the other night.
一个男的给我调了杯饮料
This guy made me a drink.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He wasn't my type.
他人很好 我不想没有礼貌
He was nice enough and I didn't wanna be rude.
我醒来发现在他床上
I woke up in his bed.
我室友说我可能被下了迷♥药♥
My roommate says I probably got roofied.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
警♥察♥说他们也无能为力
They can't do anything
除非他做了什么
until he does something.
他知道我住哪儿
He found out where I live.
我觉得他在跟踪我
I think he's stalking me.
但我无法证明 而且没有人相信我
But I can't prove it and no one believes me.
高三那年我必须中途转学
In my senior year I had to switch schools
因为有几个人
like half way through because a couple guys,
他们暴揍了我
they ah, kicked the shit out of me.
有时候我觉得这就是他的计划
Sometimes I think that's his plan.
弄晕我 上我
Get inside my head. Push my buttons.
但我没吐
I didn't throw up.
如果被下了迷♥药♥是会吐的 对吧
I mean, you throw up if you get roofied, right?
他们感觉 为什么你是个变♥态♥
They're like why are you such a fucking pervert.
就像某些变♥态♥的恋童癖
Like some sort of sick poppet master.
我浑身都是他的味道
I mean, his smell was all over me.
他们不能再那样对我了
They can't do that to me again.
我一直在想复仇的事
I just keep thinking about having revenge.
怎么羞辱他 这种想法♥正♥常吗
How to humiliate him. Does that make sense?
贝琪 我们今天先到此为止 好吗
Becky, we're gonna have to cut this short. for today okay?
我们还有半小时
We still have half an hour.
艾莉丝 你能把我今天
Iris, could you cancel my appointments
-剩下的预约都取消吗 -你还好吗
- for the rest of the day please? - Are you okay?
我还好 只是我在城的另一头有个会议
Yeah, I'm fine I just have a meeting across town.
这次尝试大胆的颜色
Going for a bold colour this time.
你是个心理医生 对吗
You're a psychiatrist, right?
-那一定很累 -你想不到有多累
- That must be exhausting. - You have no idea.
不 我懂的
No, I get it,
我的顾客也常向我吐槽发泄
in this job people are always unloading their stuff on me too.
就像有一天有个男的来做指甲
Like the other day this guy comes in wants a mani,
说这是他老婆喜欢的
says it's what his wife prefers.
然后他就喋喋不休地说
Then he's going on about how
他和老婆如何如何一年没有啪啪啪了
they haven't slept together in a year.
然后他开始和我调情
And then he starts flirting with me.
过火了
Crossing a line.
让我感觉不舒服
Like it's not making me feel good.
我知道我看上去很容易追 但我真的不是
I know I look cheap and easy, but I'm really not.
-我得走了 -我们还没做完
- I gotta go. - We're not done.
没关系 这是你的小费
It's okay. I got you. Here you go.
等一等
Just a minute.
教程快完了
I'm almost done my tutorial.
惊喜 美女们 快讲完了
Okay, surprise, gorgeous, we're almost done here.
低电量
我们再花几秒就可以定妆了...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表