剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
我爱你
I love you.
-凯特 -安妮
- Kate! - Anne?
凯特 你在哪儿
Kate, where are you?
安妮 我该...
Anne, I should...
走了
go.
我记得这里肯定有张地图的
Now I must have a map around here somewhere.
这屋子里的东西都能呼吸吗
Is everything in here breathing?
没错
It is.
我好像从来没来过这间房♥子一样
It's as if it's an entirely new room I've never seen before.
乔治 快报♥警♥
George, call the police!
怪不得 这不是我的小屋
Oh, this is not my cottage.
安妮
Anne!
凯特 你在哪儿
Kate, where are you?
安妮
Anne!
跟着我的声音走
Follow the sound of my voice.
在这儿 安妮
Oh. Anne.
你不该像那样跑掉的
You shouldn't have run off like that.
我不知道我们是在哪儿
I don't know where we are.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
天哪 我好冷
Jesus, I'm freezing.
你的衬衣烧得真快
Yeah, your shirt burned pretty quickly.
-这样你满意了吧 -我不满意
- Well, I hope you're happy. - I'm not happy,
因为显然你认为
because apparently you think it's okay
把那个女人带到你家是可以的
to bring that woman into your house.
但同时 如果我和我老公睡了
But meanwhile, if I sleep with my husband,
我孩子的爸爸 我就是坏人
the father of my children, I'm the bad guy.
他伤害了你
He hurt you!
安妮 她也伤害了你
And so did she, Anne!
现在 你也伤害了我 自私鬼
And now, so did you! Selfish!
你好粗鲁
Rude!
你和他上♥床♥是情绪冲昏了头脑
You sleeping with him is a big emotional risk.
你以为我没有好好评判自己吗
You don't think I am not judging myself enough already?
-住手 -你先住手
- Stop it! - You stop it!
我做不到
I can't!
但是我能做一个好妈妈 一个好朋友
But I can be a good mother, and I can be a good friend.
如果你想做好朋友 安妮
If you wanna be a good friend, Anne,
无论我做什么决定你都要支持我
you gotta have my back no matter what I decide.
-我支持你 -你真的支持我吗
- I do! - Do you?
因为我可能会回到内森身边
'Cause I might go back to Nathan, you know.
在我一♥夜♥情♥了之后
Well... after my one-off.
我的一...一♥夜♥情♥ 你知道吗
My one-my one-off. You know?
-那个大大的 -对
- Oh, the giant! - Yeah.
不要啊
No!
吹气是测不了迷幻剂的 表现得冷静一点
There's no breathalyzer for LSD, so just act cool.
你们都是一起的吗
Are you all together?
凯特 安妮 我的好闺蜜们
Kate, Anne! My very best friends!
多巧啊
What are the chances?
重聚的感觉真好
Reunited and it feels so good.
你们二位女士也得上车
You ladies should get in.
请注意不要撞到头
Watch your heads, please.
-天哪 -快跑
- Oh God. - Run!
-什么 不 -快跑
- What? No! - Run!
-快来 -瓦尔
- Come on! - Val!
你知道你哪儿都跑不了的 姐们
You know you ain't gonna go nowhere, girl!
-走吧 小青蛙 -她以前也这么干过吗
- Let's go, froggy feet! - Has she done this before?
瓦尔 亲爱的
Val! Honey!
回来吧 没事的
Come on back. Come on back, it's all right!
-她跑得真快 -是的
- She's very fast. - Yeah.
她回来了 没事的
She's comin' back, it's gonna be fine.
怎么了 我们有麻烦了吗
What is this? Are we in trouble?
因为什么 因为生活吗 拜托
For what? For living? Please!
不 因为违禁物品
No, for the illegal substances.
-你是说这些吗 -别这样
- Oh. You mean these? - Stop it.
我没有什么好隐藏的
I have nothing to hide.
什么 你在干什么
What? What are you...?
拜托 你没必要这样做
Oh come on, you don't have to do that.
腔检查 用于检查身体内部藏有的如毒药武器等违禁物质
他们不可能做腔检查
There is no way they're gonna do a cavity search.
这是个小站
It's such a small station.
甚至可能连手套都没有 搞...
Probably don't even have the gloves. There we...
搞定了
there we...go.
每人只能打一个电♥话♥
One phone call each.
我知道 你在哪儿呢 回家
I know. Where are you? Go home.
我需要你甩掉恶保姆
I need you to get rid of, of the Mean Nanny.
什么 我和一些朋友要去蒸桑拿
What? Me and some of the guys were gonna take a sauna.
不 现在就回家 好吗
No. Go home right now, okay.
这是个糟糕的错误
It was a horrible mistake.
你告诉她永远不要回来了 好吗
You tell her she can never come back. Okay?
即使爱丽丝站在路中♥央♥
Even if Alice is standing in the middle of the road
盯着警车 衬衣起着火
staring down a cop car with her shirt on fire.
你还好吗
Everything okay over there?
警官给了我她的衬衣
The police officer gave me her shirt.
什么 警官 什么
What? Officer? What?
我爱你
I love you.
把巫婆炒了
Fire the witch.
我爱你
I love you.
我深深爱着你
I'm... in love with you.
我觉得我一直深深地爱着你
I think I've always been in love with you,
但我就是不...
but I'm just not...
我好高兴我们能够先互相了解
I'm just so glad we got-we got to know each other first.
我听不懂
I don't understand.
不 不
Oh. Oh no. Um, no...
我能不能...我好像搞砸了
hey, can I uh, I think I screwed up.
我能不能再打一回
Can I get a do-over real quick?
小雅 别这样 你妈现在真的需要你的帮助
Jay, come on, your mom really needs your help here.
拜托 我马上就要把这级的妓♥女♥都杀掉了
Come on! I almost killed all the prostitutes on this level.
还有别人能帮忙吗
Is there anyone there who can help?
内森
Nathan...
凯特 你需要帮助吗
Kate, do you need help?
不用 瓦尔用屁♥股♥解决了
Uh no, Val fixed it with her butt.
但如果我们要 继续发展下去
But if we're gonna, like move forward together,
不管朝什么方向发展
like in any-any direction,
我们得学会坦诚相待
we've gotta start being honest.
好的
Okay.
我跟福里斯特睡了
I slept with Forrest.
谁
Who?
他没割包皮 挺有趣的
He's uncircumcised, which was interesting.
好多皮肤啊
So much fabric.
不过性♥爱♥体验很好
The sex was good though.
我以为会比较奇怪 但是没有
I thought it would be weirder, but it wasn't,
除了包皮的部分有点奇怪
except for the foreskin which, no offence to anyone,
无意冒犯任何人
was a bit weird.
好吧 谢谢你的坦诚
Right, well, thank you for your honesty.
不敢说我乐意听到这个
Can't say I like hearing it,
但我也没什么资格说你 对吧
but I don't really have much of a leg to stand on, so.
还有迈克 他一副只谈工作不谈其它的样子
And Mike, he's like all business, no time for extra.
而且我想象不出他穿高领衫的样子
And I can't exactly imagine him in a turtleneck.
对他来说太拘束了 你在听吗
He would be too restricted. Hello?
你们的车来了 女士们
Your ride's here. Ladies!
-谢天谢地 -你们觉得我们要去哪儿
- Thank God! - Where do you think we're going?
今天最棒了
Best day ever!
我希望我们去的地方有零食
I hope we're going somewhere where there is snacks.
谢谢你来接我们 你人真好
Thanks for picking us up. It was so nice of you.
雅各和约各喝了一瓶啤酒然后睡着了 所以
Well, Jake and Joe had a beer each and fell asleep, so...
我们是不是应该管管她
Should we do something for her?
交给我吧
I got this.
瓦尔丽 来吧 姑娘
Valerie, come here, girl.
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me.
我欠你一件上衣
I owe you a shirt.
听着 我...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表