剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
是啊 抱歉内森 这位是迈克
Yeah uh, sorry Nathan this is uh Mike,
-迈克 这位是内森 -你好吗
- Mike this is Nathan. - Hey, hi, how you doing?
-我们一起工作 -很高兴认识你
- We work together. - Good to meet you.
我只是来恭喜凯特流血成功
Uh, I just stopped by to congratulate Kate on the free bleed,
今天冲上了热门
it was trending today.
是不是很棒
Isn't that amazing?
-其实是迈克帮我想出这个主意的 -嗯
- Mike actually helped me come up with the idea. - Yeah.
太好了 恭喜你们
That's great, congrats to you both.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明天再打给你
I'll uh, call you tomorrow.
不 不 不 你留下 我得走了
Oh no, no, no, you stay, I gotta run.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 有个客户在等我
Yeah, I got a client waiting for me,
我只是想过来说"干得好"
and I just wanted to stop by and say good job.
-好吧 -就这样 很高兴认识你
- Okay. - And uh that's it, nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
-保重 -你们好好玩
- Yeah, take care. - Yeah, you guys have fun,
我从这边过去
I'll just scoot by.
借过
Come on, through.
抱歉 我不知道你有客人
Sorry, I didn't know you had company.
不 没事 请进 你们好
No, it's fine, come in. Hi guys.
天啊
Oh my goodness.
-披萨 我真幸运 -披萨
- Pizza, lucky me. - Pizza.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表