剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
三月
*冲啊 姑娘们*
* Let's go, girls *
*来吧*
* Come on! *
科可撸[科克伦]欢迎您
*今夜我要外出放纵*
* I'm going out tonight *
*我感觉棒极了*
* I'm feelin' all right *
好啦 你们激动吗
All right! Who is excited?
-这不是卡尔加里 -这挨着卡尔加里
- This isn't Calgary. - It's Calgary adjacent.
-这里是科可撸[阴♥茎♥环] -是科克伦
- It's Cock-ring. - It's Coch-rane.
这可不是你之前和我们描述的
Not what we were sold.
我们为什么要住在科可撸
Why do we have to live in Cock-ring?
是科克伦 科克伦
It's Coch-rane! It's Coch-rane,
我的办公室在这里
and it's where my office is.
我们不能光看外表
So, let's not judge a book by its cover,
进去看看我们的出租屋是什么样的吧
and see what our rental house has in store for us!
好了姑娘们 进去吧
Okay girls, let's go.
-我没法住在这 -安妮
- I can't do it. - Anne!
莱昂内尔
Lionel,
我此时此刻正在对这个地方起过敏反应
I am having an actual allergic reaction to this place,
我的身体告诉我要跑路
like, my body is telling me to run.
我感觉杰米吓傻了
I think Jayme's scared.
好吧
Okay, yeah!
好吧 我得承认
Yeah, I will... admit,
这个地方有点土
this place is a bit rustic.
但是 这里不过是我们晚上睡觉的地方
But, I mean, this is just a place that we lay our heads at night.
-各位 -而且 科克伦的条件很不错
- Guys? - And also, Cochrane has so much to offer!
有山 有美女
Mountains, and delicate women,
商店里卖♥♥得都是软糖
shops that sell nothing but fudge!
-各位 -更不用提
- Guys! - Not to mention,
-优美的户外环境 -各位
- the great outdoors! - Guys!
-怎么了 -怎么了
- What?! - What?!
居家令 为防止新冠疫情蔓延加拿大公民必须居家
应该只要居家几周吧
It's probably just for a couple weeks.
八月
等待终于结束了
The wait is over!
我终于能去看看我的新办公室了
I finally get to see my new office!
杰米 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Jayme, call the police.
拜托 你明明很喜欢
Please. You love it.
赶紧把帽子摘下来
Take that hat off immediately.
怎么 你这是要去参加牛仔小丑的葬礼吗
What, are you going to a rodeo clown's funeral?!
这是我去办公室跟真人一起上班的第一天
Well, it is my first day in an actual office, with actual people,
我想黑色会显得更专业一点
I thought black would be a little more profesh.
你怎么穿得像虎王乔·古怪一样
Why are you dressed like Joe Exotic?
前美国老虎繁育机构负责人 后因杀害老虎雇凶杀人入狱
古怪的人不是我 好吗
Hey, I am not the exotic one, okay?
是你俩
You two are.
我是乔·正常 乔·正常
I'm Joe Normal. Joe Normal!
爱丽丝 你准备好跳着舞去新学校
Alice, are you ready to line dance your way into that new school
迎接重要的开学日吗
for the big first day?
我快赶不上车了
I'm gonna miss the bus.
好啦 我爱你 再见
Okay, I love you, bye!
而你 我知道你很想你的老朋友
And you, I know you miss your old friends.
但说不定 只是说不定
But maybe, just maybe,
这是个好机会...
this is an opportunity to...
去认识一群新朋友
make a new posse.
亚历克莎
So... Alexa?
科克伦有哪些酷炫的咖啡店
What are some cool coffee shops in Cochrane?
我找到了几家咖啡店
I've found a few coffee shops:
咖啡劫犯第五街店
Coffee Muggers on Fifth Street,
咖啡劫犯中♥央♥大道店
Coffee Muggers on Centre Avenue,
咖啡劫犯第一街店
Coffee Muggers on First Street,
咖啡劫犯纪念路店
Coffee Muggers on Memorial Way.
咖啡劫犯 听起来酷毙了
Coffee Muggers sounds awesome.
-快去见见当地人吧 -好啊
- Let's go meet some locals. - All right!
我给你准备了个小玩意
And I got you a little somethin' somethin'!
这是科克伦·安妮 科克安
It's Cochrane Anne! It's Cochr-Anne!
懂我意思吗 这是你
Get it? It's you.
是啊
Yeah...
职场老妈
第五季 第一集
你没听说什么消息吗
So you haven't heard anything?
我才发现多伦多比这里早两个小时
I just figured it's two hours later in Toronto,
所以你可能已经听说了
so maybe you heard?
亲爱的 你要冷静
Honey, you gotta calm it down.
我知道 不过他们会读我的书的吧
I know, uh, they will read my book though, right?
当然会 而且他们会喜欢你的书的
Of course they will, and they'll love it.
大家看到《开动自己的火车》这种书名
You don't get a title like "Running Your Own Train,"
都会立马翻开的
and not crack it open.
可能吧 好的
I guess, yeah.
抱歉让您久等
So sorry about the wait on that.
您今早想喝点什么呢
And what would you fancy this morning?
要一杯可塔朵 谢谢
I'll have a Cortado, please.
-那是种咖啡吗 -天啊
- Is that coffee? - Oh boy.
她能听到我说话吗
Hey, can she hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?!
-她是在跟我说话吗 -我想是的
- Is she speaking to me? - I think so, yeah.
我能听到 女士
Yep, I can hear you, ma'am.
好的 听着
Okay, listen.
可塔朵
A cortado
是一份浓缩咖啡配上一份奶
is equal parts espresso and milk.
所以是要一杯拿铁
So, a latte, then?
不 可塔朵分量更小
No, it's actually smaller.
你少喝一点不就得了吗
Could you not just drink less of it?
我要一杯普通咖啡就好
I'll just take a regular coffee.
-好的 -天啊
- Okay. - Jesus Christ.
-我喜欢你的海伦娜女士点头玩偶 -谢谢
- Oh, I love your bobble Lady Helena! - Thanks.
什么海伦娜女士
Lady Helena?
她算是我们这儿的吉祥物
She's kind of our mascot.
生了12个孩子 离世前还在骑牛
Birthed 12 children, and still rode bulls 'til the end.
她...她过世了吗
Is she-she's dead?
被牛顶死了 当着她家人的面
Gored by a bull. Right In front of her family.
-我的天 -千真万确
- Holy shit! - Yep.
传言说即便是在她流血身亡的时候
Rumour has it she smiled at her husband and kids
她依旧笑对她的丈夫和孩子
even as the blood drained from her body.
不说了 祝您有愉快的一天
Anyway, you have a good rest of your day.
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
你说你搬到哪儿去了
Where'd you say you moved?
垃圾
Nope.
科克伦小学
好了 你会在新学校表现得很出色的
Okay! You're gonna do so good in your new school.
我知道你会的
I know you are!
-谢丽尔 -快停下
- Cheryl! - Stop it!
停下
Stop it!
-你终于回来了 -停 天呐 快停下
- You're baaaack! - Stop! Oh! My God, stop it!
你说她的生日是...
And you said her birthday was...
2016年3月3号♥ 我可以写下来
March third, 2016. I could just write it down.
-我来就好 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
是先写月份还是先写日期来着...
Now, is it month first, or day first...
都一样 都是3
It's the same. Three, three.
说得对
Right.
她的病历档案呢
And her medical records?
我给她之前的学校留了12条言
I left the 12th message at her old school.
他们会传真过来 但她基本上打完疫苗了
They're gonna fax them over. But she's basically vaccinated.
-"基本上" -你懂的 各种针
- "Basically?" - You know, all the hits.
只是如果没有医嘱的话
It's just that without a doctor's note,
我们恐怕不能接收她
I'm not sure we can admit her.
我就是医生
Oh, I'm a doctor,
在她的病历传真过来之前我能先写一个说明吗
can I just write her a note until her records get here?
琳达 她就是医生
Lynda! She's a doctor,
她又不会把小儿麻痹传到学校
it's not like she's gonna give this school polio!
少乌鸦嘴 谢丽尔
Don't start, Cheryl.
我去更新名单
I'll update the list.
请稍等
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表