剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
and she's from Charlie's school.
我不知道你在这儿
I did not know you were in here.
-是啊 -好了 我们一会儿再聊
- Yup. - Uh right, we'll talk later.
很高兴认识你 娜拉
Nice to meet you, Narla.
他是在暗示他喝了你的母乳吗
Was he insinuating that he drinks your breast milk?
早上好 贪睡虫 我给你拿了咖啡
Morning, sleepyhead, I brought you coffee!
几点了 女儿们呢
What time is it? Where are the girls?
我送她们去上学了
I took them to school.
别生我的气 但我给你请了病假
Don't hate me, but I called you in sick.
什么 不可以 我有病人
What? I can't, I have patients.
你的病人今天只能自求多福了
Your patients are just gonna have to fend for themselves today,
因为今天 就陪着你这个意志消沉的家伙
because today, it's all about this basket case right here.
-你说什么 -意志消沉的美妞
- Excuse me? - Beautiful basket case.
来吧 出发 会很有趣的
Come on, let's go! It'll be fun!
没礼貌
Rude!
听着 我无法改变让你痛苦的原因
Look, i can't change why you feel pain,
但是...
but...
我可以找地方让你释放
I can give you a place to put it.
什么
What?
穿上这个
Put it on.
爽 爽
Yes! Yeah!
太爽了
Aw, yeah!
-爽 -爽
- Yes! - Yeah!
太爽了
Yeah!!!!
刚才简直爽爆了
That was so awesome! I mean, wow.
我真的好爱你
I love you so much.
所以 我猜你没怀上
So, I guess this means it didn't take?
谢谢你的超级营养腰包
So much for your fucking nutrient super pack.
怎么了
What happened?
医生认为我的卵子有问题
The doctor thinks my eggs are the problem.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
演久成真的理论
The fake it 'til you make it
不适用于怀孕 弗兰姬
doesn't apply to pregnancies, Frankie.
你让我那么激动
You got me so worked up.
劝我把那么多的钱花在
Pushing me to spend God knows how much money
一件违背生理学的事上
on a biological impossibility.
我只是想支持你
I was just trying to be supportive.
这不是支持
Well, that's not support.
是不负责任的朋友
That's being a bad friend.
比安卡 我知道你很失落 但你不能放弃
Bianca, I know we are upset, but you can't give up!
可我破产了
But I'm broke!
我不像你那么有钱 好吗
I don't have the financial resources you have, okay?
听着 这事结束了 我得走了
Look, it's over. I gotta go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等 你还剩了一整杯玛格丽塔酒
Wait! You got-you got a whole margarita still here!
好吧
Got it.
呦 呦 呦 什么事 我是茱尼佩
Yo, yo, yo, what up, it's Juniper,
但你早知道我是谁了 因为你正给我打电♥话♥
but you already know that though, 'cause you're callin' me.
留个言 我可能听 可能不听
Leave a message, I might listen to it, I might not.
喂 茱尼佩 我是弗兰姬 你的资助人
Hey, Juniper, this is Frankie calling, your benefactor.
我打来是因为我没听到你的消息
Uh yeah, I'm just calling because I haven't heard from you, just,
你本该在拿到学生贷款时给我打电♥话♥的
you were gonna call me when your student loan came in,
所以 给我回个电♥话♥
so yeah, gimme a call.
再提一次 我是弗兰姬
Again. This is Frankie.
打扰一下
Oh, excuse me?
打扰一下 你好
Hey, uh, I, excuse me, hi.
不好意思 我们还没开门
Uh sorry, we're not open yet.
我知道 但是茱尼佩在这工作 对吗
I know, but um, Juniper works here, right?
我是她的朋友 朋友
I'm a pal. I'm a pal,
她的留言信箱满了
and her voicemail is full.
她今天不在
She's not in today.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Well, do you know where she is?
今天是周一 所以...
Today's Monday so...
所以应该在学校
Oh, so school I guess.
不 她可能和她打鼓的朋友在公园
No, she's probably at the park with the drum circle.
打鼓
The drum circle?
她打得非常好
She's actually really good.
肯定的
Of course she is.
茱尼佩
Juniper!
茱尼佩
Juniper!
你为什么没上学
Why aren't you in school?
我正要跟你谈这件事
yeah, I was gonna talk to you about that.
我...跟我来
I... come on.
我...我辍学了
I uh, I dropped out.
-你说什么 -我本想跟你说的
- Excuse me? - I was gonna talk to you.
-我本想跟你说的 -时候说
- I was gonna tell you? - When, exactly?
在我把钱的事情解决之后
well, when I figured out all the money stuff,
因为我不得不撤回我的贷款申请
because I had to withdraw my loan application,
所以我开始到处打零工
so I started picking up a few shifts here and there.
所以你没拿到学生贷款
So you didn't get your student loan.
没有 我已经不是学生了
Well no, I'm not a student anymore. So.
我想要回我的钱 现在就要
I want my money back. Now.
我没钱
I don't have it.
那你把钱花在哪儿了
Well, what the hell did you spend it on?
过来坐
Come here.
我要给你听点东西
I'm gonna show you somethin' in your ears.
这首歌♥还没做过混音和母带处理
Okay, so it isn't mixed or mastered yet.
类似初稿一样
This is like a first draft.
人声还很生硬 我们还在调试中
The vocals have been comin' hot, but we're fixing it.
你把我的钱都花在了一个录音样带上
So you spent my money on a demo?
*给我远离这些唇*
*Keep these lips off your lips*
*不是这些唇 是那些唇 还有这些臀*
*Not these lips, oh yeah, those lips. These hips These hips*
-天呐 不行 -不行吗
- Oh God, that's just-no. - No?
这就是垃圾 是不是
Oh, it's shit, isn't it?
操
Fuck!
不... 你欺骗了我
It's... No! You lied to me!
不 我没说谎 我知道 这不是在学校
No, I didn't lie. Okay, okay, it's not school,
但这也是教育
but it's an education.
制♥作♥人说我真的有天赋
My producer says I've really got something.
也许你就不是个民♥主♥人士
Maybe you're just-you're just not the democratic.
-目标人群 -没错
- Demographic. - Totally.
-等等 你生气了吗 -没错
- Wait, are you mad? - Mhmm, I am mad.
我会搞到钱的 我会想办法的
Hey, I'll get the money. I'll figure something out.
我可以去给人遛狗 照顾小孩之类的
I'll walk dogs, or babies, or something.
你根本没懂 是吧 我急需那笔钱
Okay, you don't get it, do you? I need that money.
我的朋友现在很痛苦
My friend is in so much pain.
她怀不上孩子
She can't get pregnant,
都因为你和你的录音样带
and thanks to you, and your demo,
我现在什么都做不了
there's nothing I can do about it!
她为什么怀不上孩子
Why can't she get pregnant?
她的阴♥道♥坏了吗
Is her vagina broken?
不 是她的卵子有问题
No! It... Her eggs are broken.
你们需要卵子吗
You need eggs?
我有卵子
I've got eggs.
你说什么
What?
前不久我想卖♥♥掉些来着
Yeah, I tried to sell them a while back,
但它们还在冷藏中
but they're still frozen.
他们一直给我寄贮藏费用单
They keep sending me storage bills.
跟我来 快来 我们走
You're comin' with me. Come on, let's go!
-好 我能带上叶子吗 -不行
- Okay. Can I get my weed? - Nope.
好了 娜拉 既然今天你和我们一块
Okay, so uh, Narla, since you're with us today,
能不能麻烦你抱一会埃拉
I thought maybe you could just hold Ella
我去检查一下疹子
while I get this rash looked at.
开玩笑啦 来这里是为了工作
I'm kidding, this is for work, why we're here.
你不在乎这个 好吧 你好
You don't care. Cool. Hi!
你好 我叫汉娜 欢迎
Hello, my name's Hannah. Welcome.
我们能提供给您什么便捷服务吗
What hassle-free services can we offer you?
给您的孩子 或者姐姐
Your children? Your sister?
请无视我
I'm not here.
的确 你好汉娜 我是凯特·福斯特
No. Hi, Hannah, I am Kate Foster.
实际上 我经营一家公♥关♥公♥司♥
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表