剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
-怎么了 -你是不是一直在跟人说
- What? - Have you been telling people
我对你不好 因为吉娜说你说
that I'm mean to you because Gena said that you said
我脾气很大
that I have rage issues?
-那像我说的话吗 -是的
- Does that even sound like me? - Um... yeah.
-那话说得对吗 -我...
- Does that sound like you? - Well, I mean I,
我有几次的确发了脾气
I guess I lost my temper a couple times but...
那我想我们都知道真♥相♥了
Then I think we know the truth.
-什么真♥相♥ -我得挂了
- And what's that? - I gotta go.
有什么进展吗
So any progress?
这些业绩可真够凄惨的
Well, these numbers are pitiful,
我发誓 盖瑞比办公室里一半的人做得都好
I swear to God, Gary's doing better than half the people in the office
那真是太无聊了
and that's like so boring.
有谁远低于平均业绩吗
Ah, well is anyone dipping really below average?
吉娜
Gina.
她完全在拖后腿
She's really dragging ass.
采取点行动吧
Well, do something about it.
妈妈 你能让他听下电♥话♥吗
Okay, Mom, can you just put him on the phone?
我当然知道他还不会说话
Well, I know that he can't talk,
我只想听听他的呼吸声 我得挂了
I just wanna hear his breath, uh, I gotta go.
替我亲亲卢卡
Kiss Luca for me, okay.
劳拉不在时 我会跟进你的销♥售♥情况
So I'm going to be tracking your sales while Laura's gone.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry, I,
我完全没想到复工这么困难
I had no idea how hard coming back would be.
我在这儿感觉真的真的很愧疚
Like I'm feeling really, really guilty here.
天呐 我泌乳了
Oh my God, I'm leaking.
你得多吸点奶出来
Yeah, you should pump more.
-确实 -别哭了
- I should. - Stop...
别哭了
just stop.
你得好好干
You need to do better around here.
什么
What?
我才刚刚休完产假 珍妮
I just got out of mat leave like a minute ago, Jenny.
这不是借口 打起精神来
Well, that's not an excuse, pull yourself together,
这是工作场合 好好工作
this is a place of work so do it
不然就换份工作
or find another job.
婊砸
Uh, bitch.
我能去洗手间吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
考试期间不得离开
Can't leave during a test.
我必须去
I need to go!
请等考试结束铃响
Please wait for the bell.
我憋不住了 我他妈要拉出来了
I can't, I'm gonna friggen poo.
等等 站住
Hey wait, stop!
这是场考试
It's a test.
别看我
Don't look at me.
别看我
Don't look at me.
别看我 把脸转过去
Don't look at me! Look away.
把脸转过去
Look away.
卡尔森医生
Dr. Carlson.
你好 我是东方小学的贝克校长
Hello, this is Principal Baker with Eastern Elementary,
爱丽丝出了点状况
we have a situation with Alice.
她又忘带运动服了吗
Did she forget her gym clothes again
怎么就不长记性呢
because I swear to God.
你得知道我把我的泻药
Well, I'll have you know I keep my laxatives
放在很高的架子上
on a very high shelf.
我不明白怎么会发生这种事
I don't know how this could have happened,
布伦娜甚至不被允许使用烤箱
Brenna's not even allowed to use the oven.
爱丽丝也不能 除非旁边有人看着
Yeah, Alice isn't either unless she's supervised.
所以二十个孩子拉裤子了吗
So 20 kids shit themselves?
-还有他们的老师 -她还好吗
- And their teacher. - Is she okay?
我们给中毒控制中心打了电♥话♥
I'm afraid we had to call poison control,
她现在在医院
she's at the hospital.
爱丽丝 是你做的吗
Alice, did you do this?
布伦娜 我希望你说实话
Brenna, I want you to tell the truth.
-是我的错 -天哪 布伦娜
- This is my fault. - Oh my God, Brenna.
我告诉爱丽丝我们应该做曲奇
I told Alice we should make them
用她爸爸的泻药在她家做
at Alice's house with her dad's meds.
布伦娜和爱丽丝都得写一千字
Okay, Brenna and Alice will both write 1000 words essays
检讨故意食物下毒的危险性
on the dangers of deliberately contaminating food
并且留校察看三天
and spend three days in detention.
行吧 爱丽丝 你的手♥机♥没收了
That's it Alice, we're taking your phone away.
你被禁足了
Well, you're grounded
你再也不能见爱丽丝
and you're not gonna see Alice anymore.
你再也不能见布伦娜
And you're not seeing Brenna.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, please!
-别说了 -我能说两句吗
- Stop it. - If I may,
我觉得不应该分开这两个女孩
I don't think it's wise to separate the girls.
以我的经验来看
In my experience,
两对家长彼此行为透明
four parents with total transparency about behavior
比两对家长从不交流更好
might be better than two sets who don't communicate at all.
好 我们可以做到
Yeah. We can do that.
完全透明 行吗
Total transparency, deal?
可以
Deal.
不好意思我流了这么多汗
I'm sorry I'm sweating so much,
我 我也吃了块曲奇 所以...
I, I also had a cookie, so.
内森
Hey, Nathan.
你准备好听史上最好的消息了吗
Are you ready for the best news ever?
快说吧 我今天过得很糟 怎么了
Ugh please, I'm having a day, what's up?
我刚和校长见完面
I just got out of a meeting with the Headmaster
娜拉正式走了
and Narla is officially gone,
-查理可以回学校了 -太好了
- Charlie can go back to school. - Yes!
严格来说是试读
Well, technically he's on probation.
我们几周后要被回访
We got a follow-up in a few weeks, so.
但还是很棒 谢天谢地那个瘆人的影子走了
Still, yes. Thank God our creepy shadow is gone.
-对吧 我们做得很好 -可不是吗
- Right? We did good. - We did, didn't we?
是啊 其实我在想也许我们能聚一下
Yeah. In fact, i was thinking maybe we could um, get together
然后我也说不好
and I don't know--
这样吧 内森 我能之后再打给你吗
Hey, you know what, Nathan, can I actually call you back,
我这边马上要开始了
I'm just walking into something?
-好的 -好 拜拜
- Oh sure. - Great, bye.
-准备好了吗 -当然
- You ready to do this? - Oh yeah.
-好的 -开始吧
- All right. - Let's do it.
出来吧 女士们
Come on out ladies,
夺走我们的诊所
take away our clinic,
等于夺走我们的棉条
you take away our tampons.
夺走我们的棉条 就习惯这景象吧
Take away our tampons and get used to this.
看清楚了 伙计们
Take it in, fellas,
这些是经血 我们哪儿也不去
that's menstrual blood and we're not going anywhere,
最好习惯它
get used to it.
举起来 各位
Put 'em up, guys!
好了 各位 开始吧
All right, guys, let's do this.
女性权益>公♥司♥贪欲
这是一个公共子♥宫♥宣言
-谁需要血 -这主意太高明了
- Who needs blood? - Such a brilliant idea.
精神点儿
Oh hey, look alive!
我是《多伦多渠道新闻》的普利娅·拉杰瓦斯
Hi. Priya Rajvath, Source Toronto News.
场面真激烈
Wow, this is intense,
你能告诉我这是什么情况吗
can you tell us what's happening here?
再过一周
Well, we have one week
高度地♥产♥就要把我们的女性诊所关闭了
before Elevation Realty shuts down our women's clinic.
一周 然后会发生什么
One week? And what happens then?
然后我们就没有家了
Then we have no home,
很多女人都要受苦了
and a lot of women are gonna really suffer.
拯救我们的诊所
Save our clinic!
我们去见妈妈 来吧
Let's go see, mommy! Come on.
来吧 伙计
Here we go, bud.
她把每一块地砖都染满了血
She literally like covered every tile in blood.
-嗯 -太血腥了 我跟你说
- Yeah. - It was gore, I'm telling you.
凯特 你点了披萨和两个孩子吗
Oh, Kate did you order a pizza and two kids?
嘿 内森
Hey. Nathan.
轮到我照看孩子吗
Um, am I supposed to have the kids?
不是 我只是觉得也许我们可以庆祝一下
No, I just thought maybe we could celebrate,
因为...娜拉
you know, cause uh... Narla.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表