剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
脏脏
Dirty.
我的天呐 佐伊宝贝
Oh my God, Zoe, girl,
你怎么不告诉我想上厕所呢
why didn't you tell me?
有训练过她上厕所吗
Is she potty trained?
我以为有的
I thought so.
天哪
Oh, gosh. Shit.
你竟然不知道有没有训练过她上厕所
You don't know if she's potty trained?
天呐 太尴尬了
Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.
她经常和她爸爸呆在一起
She just spends so much time with her Dad.
我去拿条毛巾吧
Hey, here, let me grab a towel.
糟糕的离婚 还是
Bad divorce, or?
差不多吧
Something like that.
他让人难以承受 谢谢
He's just a lot. Oh, thank you.
"难以承受"是什么意思
What do you mean, "a lot?"
他逼我把吉娜的地址和电♥话♥号♥码给他
He made me give Gena's address and phone number to him
否则就不允许我们来
before he'd let us come here.
允许 不 这太糟糕了
Let you?! No, that's awful.
听起来他控制欲挺强的 是吗
He sounds controlling. Is he?
-是的 -是吗 感觉不太像伊恩
- He is. - Really? That doesn't really sound like Ian.
看来你没有我了解他
Well, I guess you don't know him like I do.
等等 他没有暴♥力♥倾向吧
Wait, he's not violent, is he?
他脾气挺大的
He has like, rage issues.
脾气大 天啊
Rage issues? Oh my God!
我真没想到
I had no idea.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
老天爷 他是油管网红吗
Jesus Christ, wait, is he a YouTube star?
瞧瞧 天使降临到我家门口了
Well, well, an angel at my doorstep.
我得说 你这地方真不错
I gotta say, real nice place you got here.
天呐 这是你父母的房♥子
Oh my God, this is your parents' house!
-你要去哪儿 -这是你父母的房♥子
- Whoa, whoa, where you going? - This is your parents' house!
也算是我的房♥子啊
Well, it's kinda my house too.
因为你是你父母的儿子
Because you're the son of your parents!
老兄 你干嘛不说你和爸妈住在一起
Dude, why didn't you say you live with your Mom and Dad?
听起来不够酷 好吗
Well, it doesn't sound super cool, okay?
这只是暂时的 而且他们不在家
And it's only temporary, and they're not here.
他们这周在密歇根州探访我的姑婆
They're visiting my Great-Aunt in Michigan all week.
我和你之间的性关系
Sex with you and me is like,
在大部分时候都是很不合适的
inappropriate on the best of days,
但在理查德的房♥子里 我做不到
but in Richard's house? I can't!
凯特 拜托了 我知道这很诡异
Kate, please! Okay, I get why this is weird.
但是在你家时我们得躲着孩子们
When we're at your place we have to hide from the kids,
在公♥司♥时我们得躲着所有人
and then when we're at work we have to hide from everyone there.
这里没有别人只有我们
There's nobody here but us.
我只是觉得我今天搞砸得够多了
I just feel like I've screwed up enough today.
搞砸
Screwed up?
你把犀牛杀手的钱拿来
You took a rhino killer's money
给了那些没那么有钱的人
and you gave it to the less fortunate.
你简直就是性感罗宾汉
You're basically a sexy Robin Hood.
让我做你的玛丽安
Let me be your Maid Marion.
罗宾汉的爱人
现在别闹 别闹
Just beat it for a minute, for a sec!
拜托 就尝一口 好吗
Come on, just a taste, please?
别闹了 不行 你就不能正常点吗
Come on, no! Can you just be normal?!
你知道不是只有婴儿才喝母乳吧
You know it's not just for babies?
健身狂就会喝 五块钱三十毫升
Like, bodybuilders chug it, five bucks an ounce.
这不可能是真的
There's no way that's true.
真的 我在网上查过
Oh no, I've been looking it up online,
我想我知道一个会让你很有感觉的方法
and I think I know a way to make it hot for you.
-不行 -给我五秒钟 好吗
- No. - Gimme five seconds, okay?
要是你不喜欢 我绝不再提
If you hate it, I'll never ask again.
给你一秒钟
You have one second.
好了 别急
Okay! Easy.
有人吗
Hello?
-是你♥爸♥吗 -嗯
- Is that your Dad? - Yeah.
-福里斯特 你在家吗 -天啊
- Forrest, you home? - Oh my God!
福里斯特
Forrest?
福里斯特 你在家
Forrest! Hey! You're home!
你怎么不应声
Why didn't you answer?
我 我在睡觉
Uh, I was, I was sleeping.
我 我 我病了
I'm-I'm-I'm sick.
你上唇沾的是奶吗
Is that milk on your upper lip?
我以为你要在密歇根州待到周五 爸
I thought you were in Michigan 'til Friday, Dad.
我戳穿了你艾达姑婆的把戏
I called your Aunt Ida's bluff.
扯什么快死了
Deathbed, my ass.
天啊 这屋里真臭
God, it stinks in here.
嗯 别去 爸
Oh yeah, don't go-- Dad? Uh...
范·豪顿家的游泳池建好了
Hey, the van Houtens have finished their swimming pool, huh?
-爸 -你看到了吗
- Dad? Uh... - Have you seen this?
我总是想知道
You know, I've always wondered if--
天呐
Oh my God!
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh my God! - Oh my God!
天呐 理查德 真对不起
Oh my God, Richard, I'm so sorry!
凯特 搞什么 天呐
Kate, what the hell?! Oh my God!
这不是看上去那样
This is not what it looks like.
-爸 没事的 我爱她 -什么
- Dad, it's okay, I love her. - What?!
-等等 什么 -我爱你
- Wait, what? - I love you.
天呐
Oh my God!
这不是很好吗 现在我们能在一起了
Isn't this awesome? Like, we can be together, now.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表