剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
坦诚相待 说好了
No more secrets. Deal.
现在我们去吃一桶炸鸡♥吧♥
Now let's go eat a bucket of chicken.
然后我加入了小苏打
And then I added baking soda
它就整个喷发了
and the whole thing erupted.
老师们是不是超喜欢 我猜肯定是
Did the teachers go nuts? I bet they went nuts.
有谁不喜欢火山呢
Who doesn't love a volcano?
庞贝城的大部分人都不喜欢
Most people from Pompei.
因多次火山爆发而被摧毁的城市
安妮 别这样 你女儿刚在科学展获胜了
Anne, please, your daughter just won the science fair.
你怎么都不激动呢
How are you not more excited about this?
你在科学展获胜了
You won the science fair?
不算是获胜吧 但我得了第三名
Well, not won, I guess, but I placed third.
奖章呢
Where's the medal?
-我放在储物柜里了 -谁是第一名
- I left it in my locker. - Who won first?
-杰里·科尔曼 -第二名呢
- Jerry Coleman. - And second?
坎蒂丝·维西尔
Candice Vashir.
都是牛人啊
How's that for company?
我太为你骄傲了 亲爱的
Woo! I am so proud of you, sweetie.
我的小宝贝
My little girl.
或者我该说 我的宝贝青少年
Or should I say, my little teenager.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
我想要个四分之一只鸡
Uh, I think I'll get a quarter chicken.
等等 有鸡翅
Wait, they have wings.
那就完全不同了
This changes everything.
我的小伙子想吃什么 你想吃鸡柳吗
What's my big boy want? You want some chicken fings?
鸡柳 大家一起吃吧
Ooh, chick fings, maybe all around, huh?
迈克·波林斯基
打给我 我们拿下真航了
我得打个电♥话♥
I-I have to make a call.
去吧 正好给我时间控制一下自己
Oh go ahead, it'll give me a chance to get a hold of myself.
他们还有炸鸡华夫饼
They have chicken and waffles!
我的计划全搅乱了
There goes my entire plan.
-喂 -我们拿下真航了吗
- Hello? - We got Tru Air?
可不是嘛
Hell yeah, we did.
是我们的了
It's ours!
我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you earlier.
-等等 但维多利亚... -气疯了吧
- Wait, but Victoria-- - Went nuts?
对 他们一小时前告诉她了
Yeah, they told her like an hour ago.
她对他们发飙了
She flipped out on them.
工作是我们的了
Yeah, job's ours.
当然了 前提是我们一起工作
Contingent on us working together, of course.
但我跟他们说了这不是问题
But I told them that wasn't gonna be a problem.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我只是震惊了
Yeah, I guess I'm just shocked.
-昨晚真是... -对啊
- I mean, last night was-- - Yeah.
关于那件事
Yeah, listen about that,
我有个提议给你
I've got a proposition for you.
凯特 你想要什么
Kate, what do you want?
我不想替你选
I don't wanna pick for ya.
稍等一下
Just uh, just gimme a sec!
我现在要出发去卡波
I'm on my way to Cabo right now,
-我想要你去那跟我汇合 -等等 什么
- and I want you to come meet me. - Wait, what?
你是说去工作
You mean for work?
好吧 我们也可以做一点工作
Well, I mean, I guess we could get some work done.
我之前想的更多是我们俩
I was thinking it would be more for us.
好好利用这份工作的福利
Take advantage of the perks of the job.
天啊
Oh my God.
来见我 凯特
Come meet me, Kate.
凯特 家庭套餐怎么样
Kate, what about a family pack?
里面有圆环蛋糕
It comes with a Bundt cake.
挺有趣的 对吗
Kinda fun, right?
太多了 不要圆环蛋糕
Too much? No Bundt cake?
好吧 我来考虑
Okay, I-I'll figure it out.
还在吗
Hello?
凯特 你还在吗
Kate, you there?
我在 我在
Yeah, no I am. I am.
你不想这样吗
What, do you not want this, too?
我只是...
I just--
我不知道我能不能给你你想要的
I don't know that I can give you what you need.
听着 我不需要你照顾我
Listen, I don't need to be taken care of.
我自己可以
I'm good.
但我真的觉得我们在一起很适合
But I do think that we would be good together.
我想看你过得幸福
And I'd like to see you happy.
我肯定能让你过得比现在好
I can definitely do better than your current situation.
你现在是在向我推销吗
Are you pitching me right now?
难道我的推销不够好吗
Yeah, you gonna tell me it's not a good pitch?
不是
No.
那么你怎么决定
So what's it gonna be?
凯特 你怎么决定 快点
Kate, what's it gonna be? Come on!
我...我不知道
Oh, I uh, I, I don't know.
凯特 来见我
Kate, come meet me.
你想要什么都行
I'll get you anything you want!
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
鸡柳
Chick fings?
你怎么决定
What's it gonna be?
我想要...
I want um...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表