剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Landlord, and general contractor.
如果你有什么东西需要修...
If you ever need anything fixed...
打电♥话♥给我
gimme a call.
梅尔·博伊德
Mel Boyd.
我找安妮·卡尔森
I want Anne Carlson.
好的 您有预约吗
Okay, do you have an appointment?
没有 告诉我她在哪
No. Just tell me where she is.
那个贱♥人♥让我的前任毁了我的生活
That bitch told my ex to destroy my fucking life.
毁了我价值二十万的摄影设备
$20 grand worth of photography equipment!
停下 卡尔森知道她对我都做了什么
No! Hey! Carlson knows what she did to me,
因为他妈的是她让乔治娅这么干的
because she told her to fucking do it!
我知道乔治娅今天来这了
Now I know that Georgia was here today,
她在哪儿
so where is she?!
-冷静 否则我... -离她远点
- Calm down, or I'll... - Leave her alone!
-艾莉丝 快走 -你特么干嘛
- Iris, go! - What the fuck?
-你是卡尔森医生吗 -你离乔治娅远点
- Are you Dr. Carlson? - You will leave Georgia alone,
再也不准踏进这个地方一步
and you will never set foot in this place again,
否则我就向当局告发你非法持枪
or I will report you and this gun to the authorities!
那是我的枪吗 还给我
Is that my fucking gun? Gimme that!
我这属于自卫
This is self-defence!
滚
Go!
凯特
Kate?
嗨 我看到你打电♥话♥了 一切还好吗
Hi, I got your call. Is everything okay?
我刚甩了史蒂夫·马尔克
I just dumped Steve Malk,
我告诉他 让单向男团去死吧
and told him MOOD could kiss my ass.
你真这么说了
You actually said that?
对呀 就算他戴顶牛仔帽也没用
Yeah, granted he was wearing a cowboy hat.
太特么解气了 演西部片的感觉
The whole thing felt very high-noon, wild west.
他们不是你现在唯一的收入来源吗
Aren't they your only source of income right now?
为那个诊所服务真的感觉很爽
But it felt so good to work for that clinic, you know?
我想找那些我信任的客户
I wanna find more clients that I believe in.
说起这个 你有什么办法
Speaking of, do you have any leads
可以不用发生直接冲突...
that don't directly conflict with...
你是在求我吗
You're looking for a handout.
你知道吗 你真是个混♥蛋♥
You know, you can be a real asshole.
-我不混♥蛋♥ -是吗
- I'm not an asshole. - Yeah?
-是呀 -你确定吗
- No. - You sure about that?
非常确定
Positive.
那证明给我看
Then prove it,
混♥蛋♥
asshole.
圣席琳学校
你们知道的
As you know,
我们盛大的万圣节前夜庆典马上要到了
our big Hallows Eve celebration is just around the corner,
每年 我们都要请...
and every year, we ask...
福斯特太太 你愿意负责活动的出席考勤吗
Mrs. Foster, perhaps you'd like to be in charge of attendance,
我的意思是 你自己得出席
and by that, I mean your own.
好的
Fair enough.
再说一次 万圣节前夜庆典马上要到了
Once again, Hallows Eve celebration is just around the corner,
每年我们都要请家长们帮忙
and every year we ask our parents just to help make it
让庆典成为我们宝贝们一段难忘的回忆
special and memorable for our toddlers.
孩子们那么小 不会记得这个事的
Our toddlers won't even remember this event.
-谢谢你送她回来 -不客气
- Thanks for dropping her off. - Yeah, no problem.
-我能和你谈谈吗 -当然可以
- Can I talk to you for a second? - Uh, sure.
爱丽丝 你能等我们一分钟吗
Alice, do you wanna just give us a minute?
她又惹事了吗 装肚子痛 偷东西
So, any incidents to report? Suspicious diarrhea? Shoplifting?
还是玩肚子上舔龙舌兰酒
Catch 'em doing body shots?
-都不是 这个事有点尴尬 -是吗
- No, this is a little awkward. - Okay.
我们在布伦娜的内衣抽屉里找到一条丁字裤
We found a thong in Brenna's underwear drawer.
丁字裤 她才12岁
A thong? Wow, she's 12,
你们可能得了解下
you might wanna have a little check-in
内衣所对应的年龄段了
about age-appropriate underwear.
我们觉得她是从爱丽丝那儿拿的
Well, we think she got it from Alice.
爱丽丝 进屋去吧 亲爱的
Alice, come on in, honey.
爱丽丝没有丁字裤 即使她有
Alice doesn't own a thong, and if she did,
她也不会和别人分享的
she wouldn't share it with a friend,
因为那样太恶心了
because that's super gross.
-干嘛 妈 -看见没
- What the hell, mom? - See?
清清楚楚 包臀款
Full transparency, full butt.
好吧 我们会和布伦娜谈的
Okay. Well uh, we'll just talk to Brenna about it.
好 太好了
Great, fantastic!
都9102年了 你不能再这样扯裤子了
It's 2019, you can't just pull someone's pants down!
伊恩
Ian!
天哪
Oh boy.
我的上帝啊 你怎么了
Oh my God. What happened?
-我脚被车压了 -什么
- Drove over my foot. - What?
是啊
Yeah. Huh!
我去了医院急诊室
They gave me the painkillers
他们给了我止痛药
in the emergency room at the hospital.
我现在不痛了
I can't feel any pain.
脚不痛
Like in my foot,
心情也好多了
or in my emotions.
这很好 考虑到...
Which is good, considering
我的人生完蛋了
my life is screwed.
别这么夸张
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
我的脚骨折了没法工作
Well, I can't work with a busted foot,
我也没法申请劳工赔偿
and I can't claim worker's comp either,
因为是下班期间发生的
because it was off-hours.
而且还要赔偿另一辆车的车主
And then there's the other car.
我以为之前我就够穷了
I thought I was broke before,
但现在我差不多要穷死了
but now I'm pretty much dead.
你看上去挺好的
You look good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在升了职
I'm higher status at work now,
所以必须穿得像样
so I have to dress like it.
老天 我得再吃一颗药
Oh boy. I gotta take another pill.
我的情感又受伤了
I can feel feelings again.
听着 这个新岗位
Look, this new position at work
意味着基本一切都归我管
means I'm basically in charge of everything,
包括发工资
including payroll,
所以严格来说 我有雇佣职权
so technically, I have hiring power.
那你可以给我一份工作
So you can get me a job?
不 伊恩 不是的
No, Ian, not actually,
但我可以给你开工资 直到你恢复健康
but I can get you paid until you're back on both feet again.
没人会注意到
No one will even notice.
通常情况下你知道我对撒谎的感受
Well, normally you know how I feel about lying,
但是现在
but right now,
我只感觉到...
all I feel is this...
浑身麻麻的
full-body hum.
好吧 我要订餐
Okay, I'm ordering food
然后照顾你们两个
and looking after you both.
你到底来不来
So are you coming, or what?
嗯 谢了妈妈 我们大概20分钟后到
Yeah, thanks, mom, I'll be there in about 20
你可以让埃拉做好准备
if you wanna have Ella ready to go.
时间不等人
Tick, tock.
-操 先挂了 妈妈 -凯特
- Fuck! Call you back, mom. - Kate?
天啊 发生什么了
Oh my God. What happened?
怎么...福里斯特
What is it... Forrest?!
天啊 天啊 发生什么了
Oh my God! Oh my God, what happened?
我找到你了 我...
I found you. I was...
我到处找你
I was looking all over the place for you.
办公室 麦片餐厅 我找到你了
The office, the cereal restaurant, I got you!
好吧
Okay.
你应该小声点 有什么事吗
You should keep your voice down, what's goin' on?
-你觉得我是个蠢货 -什么 没有
- You thought I was stupid. - What? No!
我现在知道是怎么回事了
I know what happened now.
你用性♥爱♥和乳♥房♥♥操控了我
You manipulated me with your sex and breasts,
然后强迫我辞职了
and basically forced me to quit my job.
这不是真的 你心知肚明
That is not true, and you know it!
怎么回事 你怎么醉成这样
What is going on? Why are you so drunk?
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating.
我刚刚对你提起了性骚扰诉讼
I just filed a sexual harassment suit against your butt.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表