剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
I actually run a PR firm.
我并不需要你们的服务
I'm not in need of your services,
其实我希望能帮助你们
I'm actually hoping I can help you.
当然 完全是无偿的
Completely pro bono, of course.
我知道 女性诊所一般
I realize that generally, women's clinics
都有很良好的形象
have pretty good public images,
但我提供的帮助能让你们眼前一亮
but you'd be surprised what I can do for you.
我的资源能为你们吸引一些
My resources can attract the attention
非常有钱的捐赠者
of some very large donors.
福斯特女士 您要是几个月前来就好了
Wow, Miss Foster, if only you'd showed up a few months ago.
怎么 你们拯救完了所有的女性吗
What happened, you save all the women?
不幸的是 我们的诊所马上就要关闭了
Unfortunately, our clinic is closing down soon.
一个开♥发♥商买♥♥下了这片地
A developer bought the land,
也许帮助女性恢复健康
and I suppose the health of women in need
不如开一家星巴克那么赚钱吧
isn't as profitable as a Starbucks.
那他妈就是扯淡
Well, that's fuckin' bullshit!
不...
No...
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Damn it.
感谢您的到来
Thanks for coming.
能帮我把这个给埃拉吗
Can I hand you this to give to Ella?
这是她的最爱 而且...
It's her favourite, and she...
-能帮我... -我还是不参与进来为好
- If you could just... - I prefer not to get involved.
当然 当然
No, no, totally.
你只需要...
All you'd have to do is just sorta...
请无视我
I'm not even here.
你能 把它靠在你的手臂上
Could you like, lean it on your arm and...
-我融入了背景 -给 宝贝儿
- I'm blending into the background. - Here sweetie!
好了
There we go.
真是谢谢啊
Thank you for that.
你好 我需要你自己照看你的家人
Hi, I'm gonna need you to take your family.
我妈妈不能照看他们 因为她有了个新阴♥道♥
My mom can't take them because of her new vagina.
还记得那张你事先没征得我同意
Oh, and remember that form you signed
就签了的表格吗
without even getting my consent?
-认识一下娜拉 -当我不在
- Meet Narla. - I'm not even here.
她当然在这里
Oh, she's here, all right,
她可是个宝藏 祝你们玩得开心
and she's a real fuckin' treat. You guys have a blast!
-再见 -新阴♥道♥ 凯特
- Bye! - A new vagina? Kate?
你有零食吗 我们好几小时没吃东西了
Do you have any snacks? We haven't eaten in hours.
所以你们打算干什么
So, what are you guys gonna do?
我不知道 出去玩吧
I dunno, hang out.
出去玩 吃零食 熬夜
Hang out, eat snacks, stay up late.
-差不多吧 -好吧
- Pretty much. - Yeah. Yeah.
好的 我早上打电♥话♥给你
'K, I'll call you in the morning.
好吧 我陪你走到大门那里
Okay. I'm just gonna come to the door with you.
不 真的不必了
Oh, no you really don't have to.
没事的 我有几句话想对他说
It's okay, I just have something really quick I wanna say to him.
没事的
It's okay,
你没有危险 我只是想露个面
you're not in any danger, I just wanted to show my face
为我那天的行为道个歉
and apologize for my behaviour the other day.
好吧 看来你挺高姿态的
Okay, now that's big of you, I guess.
希望你能理解尽管我严重反应过度
Hope you can understand that although I grossly overreacted,
我只是在保护她
I was just being protective.
我看见我的女儿在陌生人的车里
I saw my daughter in a strange man's car,
然后 我吓坏了
and well... you know, I freaked.
我想现在我们知道爱丽丝的勇气从何而来了
I guess now we know where Alice gets her spunk.
是的
Okay.
-你好 卡尔森夫人 -你好 布伦娜
- Hi, Mrs. Carlson. - Hi, Brenna!
我也要给你道歉 抱歉我吓到你了
I also owe you an apology. I'm sorry for scaring you.
完全是我的过错
There's no excuse for that.
没事的 其实挺好玩的
Oh, it-it's okay. It was kinda funny.
妈妈 我能和布伦娜上楼了吗
Mom, can I go upstairs with Brenna?
好 你去吧
Yup. Away you go.
好的 玩得开心
Okay. Have fun!
你们两个姑娘是最好的朋友
Those two girls, best friends, huh?
是啊 最好的
Yeah, besties.
其实我们现在有联♥系♥了也挺好的
You know, it's good that uh, we have a connection now, too.
可不是嘛 我把你从车上拽下来了
Uh yeah, it just took me yanking you out of your car.
你不要为此自责
Don't beat yourself up about it.
但是 恕我冒昧
But, if I may,
作为父母 我们都试图避免
you know, as parents, we wanna try to avoid
给下一代传递一些负能量
passing down some of our less desirable attributes, you know?
我好像没听懂
I'm not sure I follow.
没什么 只是...
Uh, it's nothing really but...
鉴于布伦娜和爱丽丝长时间待在一起
since Brenna's been spending so much time with Alice,
我注意到一些有趣的新词汇
I've just noticed some interesting new vocabulary.
词汇
Vocabulary.
比如说什么呢
Like um, what?
比如说 有一天晚上
Well, for example, the other night
她说 "放屁"
she said "Horseshit",
当我告诉她当晚的看屏幕的时间结束时
when I told her that screen time was over for the night.
我是说 这不是什么大事情
I mean, it's not that big of a deal,
只是我们需要注意一下
it's just something for us to look out for.
只是想提醒你一下
Just wanted to flag it.
收到提醒
Flagged!
-很好 -没错 很好
- Great. - Yup, great.
我知道你想放弃
I know you feel like giving up,
但我们在这里是因为我们有一位圣母玛利亚
but we're here because we got a Hail Mary.
我有卵子
I got eggs.
你想要什么样的孩子 健康饮食的吗
What kinda kid you want? Healthy eater?
我有一次吃了12个热狗
I once ate like 12 hot dogs.
足智多谋的吗
Resourceful?
我几乎可以把这房♥子里的任何东西变成烟斗
I can turn almost anything in this house into a bong.
如果你被锁在车外了 我有一次只用
You get locked outta your car, I once broke into a van
一把锤子和一瓶啤酒就撬进了一辆货车
with nothin' but a hammer and a beer.
啤酒是拿来干什么的
What was the beer for?
我把啤酒喝了 然后我用锤子把玻璃砸了
I-I drank it, and then I smashed the window with the hammer.
好吧 我的生育能力不是笑话
Okay, my fertility isn't a joke.
你们两个 都给我出去
Both of you, out now.
-等等 你欠我的 -我明白
- Wait! You owe me. - I get it.
你不喜欢有一个小版的我在你体内
You're uncomfortable with a little me inside of you,
虽然弗兰姬没那个问题 对吗 弗兰姬
although Frankie didn't have that problem, right Frankie?
你是想把你爱人的卵子提供给我吗
You're offering me your lover's eggs?
你才多大啊
How old are you, anyway?
年龄大到可以包揽三块游泳金牌 婊♥子♥
Old enough to bag three golds in Division 1 swimming, biatch.
看看她 她可能是个浑球
Okay, see there, she may be a dirtbag,
那她也是个有天赋的浑球
but she is a talented dirtbag!
-跟她说说学校的事 -我辍学了
- Tell her about school. - I dropped out.
不 不是这个
No, not that.
我学分绩点3.5
Oh, I had a 3.5 GPA.
满绩为4.0
这还挺棒的
Well, that's-that's pretty good.
是吧 而且她爸爸是门萨俱乐部的
Yeah, right? And her dad was in Mensa.
高智商俱乐部
确实 一直在逼逼他那点破事
Yeah. Didn't shut the fuck up about it.
真的嘛
Really?
我觉得是时候告诉你
This feels like the right time to tell you
我还是个牛逼的音乐家
that I'm also a sick musician.
不 她不是 但她游泳像鱼一样
Nope, she's not. Swims like a fish, though.
所以我找到了要做的好事
So I find that good cause,
非常完美 是间女性诊所
it was perfect. It was this women's clinic,
然后他们告诉我一个开♥发♥商买♥♥下了那块地
and then they tell me a developer bought up the land,
它要被拆了
it's getting teared down.
又得从头来过了 我猜
Back to the drawing board, I guess.
你在说什么 这种情况再好不过了
What are you talking about? That's the best-case scenario.
我没明白
I'm not following.
凯特 你通过女性力量为此发声
Kate, you have the woman power to get the word out,
你就会变成开♥发♥商最大的噩梦
and you become this developer's worst nightmare.
保住这个地方吗
Oh what, like save the place?
你觉得几次"转发"就能让他们改变主意吗
You think a couple retweets are gonna make these guys budge?
我不知道你这么容易就退缩了
Wow, I didn't know you were so easily deterred.
我...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表