剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
'Cause somethin' tells me, you're used to takin' the lead.
我可以让你主导
I can do that.
好极了 让我们进去"干"起来
Great, then let's get in there and fuck.
-什么 -宣讲 一起宣讲起来
- What? - Pitch. Let's fuckin' pitch in there together.
那我就信你了 维多利亚
Oh, I'm gonna hold you to that, Victoria.
好的 我常来这里
Yes, please do. I'm in town so often.
沃特 辛西娅 我们很快会再见的
Walter, Cynthia, we'll speak soon.
确实 我们会的
Indeed, we will.
凯特·福斯特 轮到你了
Kate Foster, I believe you're up!
事实上 迈克和我决定联手
Uh, Mike and I have actually decided to join forces.
-我们希望一起宣讲 -什么
- We'd like to pitch together. - What?
-可以吗 -只要够好就可以
- Will that be a problem? - Not if it's good!
第26条 禁止任何宗教仪式
#26 - no religious rituals
或好莱坞式的再展现
or Hollywood re-enactments of them.
最后 禁止驱魔
And finally, no exorcisms,
或把电影《驱魔人》作为教学影片
or using the movie, "The Exorcist" as a teachable moment.
还真多呢
Well, that was a lot!
-简直挑战底线 -挑战底线
- Borderline offensive. - Offensive?
告诉你吧 我走了
You know what? I am leaving!
不 不 吉赛尔 别走 求你了
No! No, Giselle, please! No, please!
我去跟她说
Let me talk to her.
吉赛尔 等等
Giselle, wait.
对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
但我不能就因为你不舒服而改变自己
But I can't change just because you're uncomfortable.
但我保证
But I-I promise,
如果这一切让你如此烦恼
if this whole thing bothers you this much,
我会把自己的信仰藏在心里
I'll keep my beliefs to myself.
不是那样的 弗兰姬和我还没有谈过
It's not that. Frankie and I haven't talked about
在宗教信仰这方面该如何教育朗达
how we want to raise Rhoda when it comes to religion.
这样吧
You know what?
你留下 和弗兰姬谈谈
You stay, talk to Frank,
我出去走走 给你们俩一些空间
I'll take a walk and give you guys some space.
我在屋前的草坪上找到了她
I found this outside on the front lawn.
她是怎么...
How did she--
感谢上帝
oh, thank God.
你可以谢谢我
Well, you could thank me.
上帝和此事无关
God had nothing to do with this one.
我知道你想干嘛
I see-I see what you did, there.
谢谢你老天
Thank you, Jesus.
-我做错了 -这个嘛...
- It was wrong. - Well--
我的直觉怎么就这么糟
How could my instincts be so fucking off?
我以为她是个操纵人心的大♥师♥
I thought-I thought she was this master manipulator,
-结果她只是 只是个... -孩子
and she's just-she's just-- - A kid?
一个好孩子 面对危险情况
A really good kid, who did the right thing
-她作出了正确的选择 -我知道
- in a dangerous situation. - I know.
还顺便给你打了掩护
And she covered for you in the process.
好了莱昂内尔 别再揭我的短了
Okay, Lionel, you don't have to rub it in.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没必要抱歉 没什么...
You don't have to be sorry, there's...
你需要抱歉的
nothing for you to be sorry for.
是我没有真正了解爱丽丝
I'm the one who can't see Alice for who she really is.
她一定很受困扰
It must be so confusing for her.
我真是个糟糕的母亲
I'm such a bad mom.
前几天我给杰米用了消毒湿巾
I used a Lysol wipe instead of a baby wipe
-没用婴儿湿巾 -什么
- on Jaymie, the other day. - What?
她没事 她的私处也没事
She's fine, her privates are fine.
我有在留意情况 但我的确这么干了
I'm monitoring the situation, but I did it.
搞砸了也没事
It's okay to screw up.
只要...别总想动刀动枪的就好
Just... preferably with less weaponry.
她今天干得真漂亮
She did a pretty amazing thing today.
没错
Yeah, she did.
她一定会想听你亲口说这句话
She'd love to hear that from you.
对了 别以为你这样就没事了
Oh, and P.S., you're still not off the hook.
冲动是一种强有力的先兆
Impulse is a very powerful messenger.
你看到让你兴奋的东西
You see something exciting,
你的神经受到刺♥激♥
and your serotonin is triggered,
导致你比清醒时更有干劲
causing to you act more aggressively than you would with a sober mind.
真航希望让乘客
And clientele that Tru Air wants
享受这份冲动
is drunk on that impulse.
他们习惯了将"我想要"
They're accustomed to turning "I want"
变成"我拥有"
into "I have".
但大多数航♥班♥都会限制你的旅行
And yet, on most airlines, they make you travel with limitations.
但如果说真航的执行部门
But what if Tru Air's executive line
能保证不论在地上
could ensure their demands are met,
还是在天上...
both on the ground...
通过提供选择 让你事先计划
by giving you options to plan ahead.
都能满足他们的需求
...and in the air?
通过应对你在飞行途中的心血来潮
By reacting to your in-flight impulses,
因为有时候 你并不知道自己想要什么
because sometimes you just don't know what you want.
直到你亲身体验
Until you've had a taste.
真航能够实现那些一时兴起
Now, Tru Air can capitalize on those whims.
他们要感受到关怀
They need to feel cared for,
宠爱 和满足
pampered, satisfied.
因为 谁知道呢
Because, who knows?
或许你在回家路上想要的东西
Maybe you'll crave something different on your way home,
和你去时想要的并不相同
than you did on your way there.
其他航♥空♥公♥司♥也许会满足你预定好了的要求
Now other airlines they give you what you ordered.
但真航能够让你随时起的念头
Tru Air will give you what you need,
随时就得到满足
whenever you want it.
我的天呐
Oh my God!
天呐
Oh shit.
好棒
Oh yeah.
我们俩在那屋简直秒杀全场
Goddamn, we were good in that room together.
爱丽丝 你今天真是吓死我们了
Alice, you really scared us today.
枪不是玩具
You know, guns are not a toy,
无论它让你感到多强大
regardless of how powerful they make you feel.
我知道
I know.
我好像倒太满了
I may have filled this too full.
可不嘛
You think?
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我过分关注世界的可怕了
I have been so focused on how scary the world is,
但它其实也可以很美好
but it could be a really wonderful place, too.
但这取决于你
But that part's up to you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们做出的选择
The choices we make
会决定我们会过上怎样的生活
create the kind of life we'll have,
成为怎样的人
and the kind of person that we'll become.
今天 你作出了正确的选择
Today, you made a good choice,
所以说
and as a result of that,
我希望你知道 我信任你
I want you to know that I trust you.
什么意思
Excuse me?
不好意思 可那是你的枪
I'm sorry, but that was your gun!
是的 我做了个错误的选择
Yes, yeah, and I made a bad choice!
一个错误的选择 你只会做错误的选择
A bad choice? All you do is make bad choices!
你选择袭击我朋友的父母
You chose to attack my friend's parents!
-还两次 -好了 够了
- Twice! - Okay, that's enough.
如果我今天没替你打掩护
If I didn't cover for you today,
你八成就进监狱了
you'd probably be in jail!
爱丽丝
Alice!
享受你那满满一杯酒去吧
Enjoy your very full glass of wine!
给我点薯片 女士
Gimme some of those chips, young lady.
只剩42片了
There's only like, 42 left!
你给我听着
Now, listen here!
天哪 这么多纹身
Jesus, that's a lotta tattoos!
真棒
Awesome.
这方面我怎么就这么糟
How am I so shitty at this?
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表