剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
之间做一个选择
or diapers for their children.
这真是太糟了
That's awful.
好吧...
Yeah um...
但是如果你想继续提供你的服务
uh, but look if you wanna keep providing your services
你就要阻止高度地♥产♥ 对吗
you gotta stop Elevation, right?
你会考虑重新分配你的资金
Would you consider redistributing your funds
来保障你的未来吗
to maybe securing your future?
我们不能这么做
We can't do that,
我们不能让我们的客户在大街上流经血
we won't have our clients free bleeding in the streets.
供你参考
高度地♥产♥
高度地♥产♥高调破土动工
迈克·波林斯基
一起吃午饭吗
我恨她
Oh, I hate her.
我知道 为了逃她的课 我甚至试图逃学
I know, I even tried to skip school today to miss her class.
是啊 要我也会这样
Yeah. I would too.
-我饿了 吃点吗 -好
- I am starving, want some? - Yeah.
给你
Uh... here.
谢谢
Thanks.
又是你 卡尔森同学
Once again, Miss Carlson,
又犯了校规
breaking the rules,
不能在走廊吃东西
no eating in the hallway.
布伦娜 给我
Brenna, donne moi.
把帽子摘下来
Enleve le chapeau.
帽子 布伦娜 帽子摘下来
The hat Brenna, take off the hat.
-天 我希望我们能... -报复她吗
- God, I wish we could just... - Get her back?
我们可以的
We could you know.
我来...
Let me just...
我不确定 有没有摆正
I'm not sure, the whole level is.
-我摆正了 -其实没有
- Where I put it. - We don't actually.
如果你现在拧紧就正了
If you tighten it now though.
-好了 搞定了 -搞定了
- Okay, there you go. - There you go
水准泡会告诉你有没有摆正
and then you know cause the bubble tells you.
太谢谢了 弗兰姬 非常感谢你的帮助
Thanks a lot, Frank, really appreciate the help.
不用客气
Yeah, no problem at all.
弗兰姬有人来了
Uh. Oh, Frank we have company.
他们是我的儿子
These are my boys.
雅各布 约瑟夫 你们回家来干什么
Jacob, Joseph, what are you doing home from school?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我有第二节课的课余时间和一份双人午餐
And I have second period spare, a double lunch,
所以我他妈还能干什么
so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
女士 你的头发真恶心
Your hair's gross, lady.
小约 你不能这么说你妈妈的朋友
Jo Jo, that's no way to speak to your mother's friend.
是吗 如果我不一直吃速冻千层面的话
Yeah? Well maybe I'd be a little more well-behaved
我也许会乖一点
if I wasn't eating frozen lasagna all the time.
速冻晚餐是我能批量买♥♥的唯一东西
Oh, frozen dinner's are the only things I can buy in bulk.
-这是最后一块吗 -不是
- Is that the last piece? - No.
-大哥 -这是我的
- Dude! - It's mine!
-给我 -是我的
- Give it to me. - It's mine.
大哥 我已经咬过了
Dude! I already bit it.
你想要 吃吧
You want it, eat it.
别逼我再叫警♥察♥来
Do not make me call the police again.
闭嘴吧 妈 我好饥渴啊
Stop talking, mom! I'm so horny!
他没事吧
Is he okay?
自从骑警离开后他们就不一样了
They haven't been the same since the mountie left.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- You okay? - Oh yeah, yeah,
为人母本身就是个奇迹
motherhood is a miracle.
-那好 我能领张春令营表格吗 -可以
- Cool, can I grab those camp forms? - Yes.
好了 你想先倒吗
Okay, do you wanna add it first?
看看这个长什么样 很好
Let's see what it looks like, cool.
大功告成
Here we go.
然后她就把我赶出去了
And then she basically throws me out.
我以为我做了功课 但汉娜是对的
I mean, I thought I did my research but Hannah's right,
我对这种慈善事业了解地不够充分
I don't know enough about the cause.
那就谈谈吧 他们都做些什么
Okay. Well, let's talk about it, what do they do?
它是家免费诊所
Well, it's a hassle-free clinic
所以他们会给贫困病人很多补贴
so they subsidize a lot for underprivileged patients.
那很好啊
That's good.
计生用品 卫生棉条之类的
You know, birth control, tampons,
我大手大脚地买♥♥棉条
I mean, I'm buying tampons left and right,
甚至都不考虑它们的价格
I don't even think about how much they cost.
-我♥操♥ -灵感来了
- Holy shit. - Here we go.
应该顺着这个思路 对不对
That's it, isn't it?
我们要让人们看看关闭诊所的后果
We gotta show people what happens if this clinic closes.
会有什么后果
What would happen?
首先
Well, for starters,
女人们会在大街上流经血
women would be free bleeding in the streets.
那绝对能吸引我的眼球
That would definitely get my attention.
没错 你还有媒体 我去打电♥话♥给汉娜
Yeah, you and the media. I'm gonna call Hannah.
瞧 你多棒
See, you're amazing.
那也多亏你的帮助
Well, you sort of got me there.
我很自豪能帮助女性[达到高♥潮♥]Oh, I take great pride in getting women there.
可没人会这么说
Nobody says that.
凯特 别忘了你的...
Kate, remember you got your--
天呐 这是你♥爸♥吗
Oh my God is that your dad?
什么 不 福里斯特 我爸去世了
What? No. Forrest, my father's dead,
这是迈克·波林斯基
this is Mike Bolinski,
关于在我开会时闯进我办公室
and what have I said about walking into my office
-我是怎么说的 -什么都没说啊
- during a meeting? - Uh, nothing.
那你也该知道不能闯进来啊
Well, it should be assumed that you don't.
好吧 我该走了
All right. Look, I gotta get going,
诊所的事 祝你好运
but good luck with the clinic
过会我们一起吃晚饭吧
and uh, we'll do dinner soon, huh?
你没必要走的
You don't have to go.
看起来你很忙
Ah, looks like you got your hands full.
还得教你儿子骑自行车吗
Teach him how to ride a bike too?
-我会骑自行车 -可不嘛 哥们
- I know how to ride a bike. - Uh, sure you do, buddy.
福里斯特 给我
Forrest, just, uh...
汉娜 我是凯特·福斯特 我有个主意
Hi Hannah, it's Kate Foster, I got an idea.
佩尔兰老师
Madam Pellerin,
之前的事我很抱歉 我给您做了这些
I'm sorry about earlier, I made these for you.
太贴心了 谢谢你爱丽丝
Oh that's so sweet, merci Alice.
它们很美味
Mmm, they're delicious,
但我没法吃光它们
but I can't possibly eat them all.
谁想吃饼干
Who wants a cookie?
不要吗
No?
凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
Kate Foster PR,
心碎之地 贱婊圣地
destroyer of hearts and all around bitch face.
天呐
Oh my God,
你不能这么接电♥话♥ 这里是公♥司♥
you can't answer the phone like that this is a business.
那难道你就可以这么羞辱我吗
Oh okay, but it's okay for you to humiliate me.
福里斯特 我当然有权告诉你
Forrest, I have every right to tell you
-不要打扰别人的会议 -我是说迈克
- not to interrupt a meeting. - I'm talking about Mike.
好吧 他是个同事 就算他不是
Okay, he's a colleague and even if he wasn't,
你也没资格这样
you have no right.
没资格生未来妻子的气吗
To be upset at my future wife?
我不是你未来的妻子
I am not your future wife.
这么说你跟谁工作就睡谁咯
Oh so you fuck everyone you work with.
-你说什么 -没错
- What? - Oh yeah.
-不 不 -现在讲得通了
- Nope. No. - That makes sense.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你毁了我的心 我就毁了你的桌子
You wanna trash my heart, I'm gonna trash your desk.
-这是你的桌子 -随便吧
- This is your desk. - Whatever.
福里斯特 别这样 来清理一下
Forrest, come on, come clean this up.
我辞职
You know what, I quit.
对 不 不对
Yeah, nope, wrong.
该死 接电♥话♥
Shit, pick up.
喂 我一直想给你打电♥话♥
Hi, I've been meaning to call you.
嗯 我刚刚升职了
Yeah hi, I just got a promotion at work ,
我需要你去学校接佐伊
and I need you to pick up Zoe at school,
-你能做到吗 -当然
- can you do that? - Yeah sure.
-谢谢 我先挂了 -等等
- Thanks, I gotta go. - Wait.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表