剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
and she who cannot be named,
给我发了500条短♥信♥
texted me 500 times.
-你到底想干嘛 -恶保姆
- What do you want? - Well, Mean Nanny--
嘘 我刚才说 别提她名字
Shh! I just said, don't say her name!
-恶保姆 为什么 -嘘 别提她名字
- Mean Nanny? Why? - Shush! Don't!
如果你都不按规矩来
Why would we come up with code names
我们干嘛要想代号♥
if you're not gonna honour the system?
安妮 我要用电♥话♥
Anne, I need my phone!
你好怪
You're so weird.
别给我打电♥话♥ 别给我发短♥信♥
Do not call me, and do not text me.
有问题 找警♥察♥
You need help, call the cops!
我找到几本杂♥志♥
Guys, I found some magazines!
天啊
Oh man.
戴安娜王妃出过轨吗
Princess Diana cheated?
你知道吗 她是好样的
You know what? Good for her.
怎么了 查尔斯出轨了
What? Charles was cheating,
我很高兴她出轨了
I'm glad she got some.
天啊 这里的温度怪怪的 是不是
God, the temperature in here is weird, right?
你们感觉到了吗
Anyone else feelin' that?
我感觉非常...有温度
Like, I'm feelin' very... temperature.
我们还要等多久 药效才能发作
How long do we have 'til this stuff kicks in?
什么药效发作
'Til what kicks in?
这可不是个好开始 天啊
This is a bad start. Oh God.
不 帮帮她
No, hey. Help her.
我和我的朋友们
My buds and I,
会好好照顾你的
they're gonna take real good care of you.
你的朋友们
Your buds?
能摆脱那些恶魔儿子你肯定感觉非常好
Ah, must feel so good to get away from those demon boys.
他们没那么坏
Oh, they're not so bad.
乖宝宝小雅还是处♥男♥
Sweet baby Jay is still a virgin.
他还有时间
He's got time!
他应该再等等 等一等很好
He should wait! It's good to wait.
我想和我能在她面前放屁的人在一起
I just wanna be with somebody I can fart in front of.
我也是
Me too!
-因为这是种信任 -这是种信任
- 'Cause that is trust. - That is trust.
我们要找种方法表达一下
We need to find a way to express this.
-看吧 -要来了
- See? - Oh, it's happening.
要出来了 话到嘴边了 要来了
It's coming up, the words are coming, it's happening.
什么要来了
What's happening?
恶保姆现在在我家
Mean Nanny's at my house right now.
什么
What?
好 没事 不用担心
Okay, it's okay, don't worry.
莱昂内尔知道吗 爱丽丝在哪儿
Does-does Lionel know? And where is Alice?
天啊 我们
Oh God, we uh,
我暂时又雇了她 就只雇了这个周末
I hired her back just for a minute, just for the weekend.
什么鬼 安妮
What the hell, Anne?
你要给她发短♥信♥吗
Do you need to text her?
不要 怎么会
No! How?
你怎么能这么做 你怎么能再雇她
How could you do that? How could you hire her back?
因为 她很会跟爱丽丝相处
Because, she has this way with Alice,
我现在非常需要这种人
and I really need that right now.
我不能随便找个人陪她
She-I can't just leave her with anybody.
她让全班人拉裤子了
She made a whole class shit themselves!
好了 你知道吗 反正这个周末也毁了
Okay, you know what? This weekend is ruined anyway.
我又跟内森睡了
I am sleeping with Nathan again.
什么 你觉得这是个好主意吗
What? Do you think that's a good idea?
也许不是
Probably not,
但你已经没资格跟我争论这件事了
but you have lost your right to weigh-in on that,
现在我要去愤怒暴走
and now I'm going on an anger walk.
别 别 凯特 凯特 你给我回来
No! No, Kate! Kate! You get back here,
我们得谈谈这件事
we have got to talk about this!
凯特·米拉贝尔·福斯特
Kate Mirabelle Foster!
不许叫我全名 走 朋友们 跟我走
Don't you full-name me. Let's go guys, come on!
想着现在有一颗小种子
Just think Bianca has a tiny seed
在比安卡的阴♥道♥花♥园♥里长大
growing in her vagina garden, right now.
我觉得这个神秘的比安卡
I feel like this mythical Bianca creature
-对你来说很特别 -是的
- is very special to you. - She is, yeah.
我...
I mean I just...
我就是非常喜欢她
I just like her a whole lot.
让我觉得有点可怕
And it is kinda scary.
但她是我的朋友
But she's my friend,
她是我最好的朋友
she's my best friend.
好了 不用再强调这个了
Okay, no need to, to rub it in.
如果我们永远不在一起
If we never hook up,
我们就永远不会分手 你知道吗
then we never-break up. You know?
我不想跟比安卡离婚
I don't wanna divorce Bianca.
我想跟比安卡在一起
I wanna be with Bianca!
你应该如此 你找到真爱了
Yes, you do! You found love!
用两个卷须把真爱缠住
Grab it with both tendrils.
卷须
Tendrils.
同性恋
Oh-Gay!
天呐
Oh God.
你不是说去参加阴♥唇♥研讨会了吗
I thought you were at a labia seminar?
是劳工研讨会 我对你们说了谎
It was a labour seminar, and I was lying to you,
就是想找个机会离你们远远的
so you would leave me alone and for once in my life
让我可以找点乐子
I could have a little fun.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们需要一间卧室
We need one of the bedrooms.
雅各布终于要破处了
Jacob's finally gonna get his bean snapped.
别小孩子气 小约
Grow up, Joe.
瓦尔 我现在有点心烦意乱
Val, this situation's kinda bummin' me out.
我觉得我应该去告诉她
And I really think I should go tell her.
你应该去
You should.
我去拿我的钥匙
I'll get my keys.
我觉得...
I don't...
我觉得我们俩都不宜开车
I don't think either of us should drive.
你说得对
You're right.
太激动人心了
This is exciting.
等你见到她 你准备对她说些什么
What are you gonna say to her, when you see her?
是啊 我没想好 或许类似于...
Oh yeah, maybe like I don't know...
比安卡 我们都是土做的
Bianca we're all made of dirt.
或许你该说得更直白些
Maybe something more specific?
是的 没错
Right, yeah.
没错 我是得...我是得好好想想
Yeah, yeah, I gotta, I gotta get this right.
如果她和我感觉不一样怎么办
What if she doesn't feel the same way?
我会迷失自我的
I'd be lost!
我明白你的感受
I know what you mean.
我现在就迷失[迷路]了
I'm lost right now.
什么
What?
你开玩笑呢吧
Really? Really?
不 应该是这条路
No, it's right this way.
-瓦尔 -回小屋拿张地图
- Val! - Back to the cottage for a map.
-而且我们忘带零食了 -天呐
- And we forgot to bring snacks! - Wow geez!
瓦尔
Val!
天呐 天呐
Oh my God. Oh my God.
好的
Okay.
是头驯鹿
You're a reindeer.
你好
Hi.
你再说一遍
Say that again?
-你好 -爸爸
- Hi. - Dad?
是我
Yes?
天呐 你是守护神
Oh my God, you're a Patronus!
哈利·波特梗
你在说什么鬼
What the hell is that?
我就是来看看你过得怎么样
I just wanted to swing by and make sure you're okay.
你最近的生活好像有点复杂
Your life seems a little more complicated these days.
你是说和内森的事吗
You mean with Nathan.
我知道你想让我原谅他
I know you want me to forgive him.
我只是觉得我做不到
I just-I don't think I can.
听我说 亲爱的 这由你决定
Well, look, honey, it's up to you.
婚姻不过是种选择 日日如此
Marriage is just a choice. Every day.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表