剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Hey look, I um...
我后来确实和瑞雅见面了
I did end up meeting up with Renya.
什么 什么时候 怎么会
What? When? How?
你们做了什么...
What did you...?
我们喝了一杯
We had a drink,
我去的时候心想我要凶她一通
and I went in thinking I was gonna be all tough on her
但后来我只是感到同情她
and I just ended up feeling really bad for her.
是啊 不能太仔细观察你讨厌的人
Yeah, you can't look too closely at the people you hate.
你会变得同情他们
You just end up feeling sorry for them
和他们操蛋的生活
and their shitty lives.
我以为她是个狂野的狐狸精
I thought she was this like wild temptress.
她只是个伤心的孩子
She's just a sad kid!
同情确实能浇灭愤怒的热火
Empathy can really ruin a good rage boner.
尽管如此
Well, that being said,
我还是再也不想见到她那张脸了
I'd be happy never seeing her face again.
你不会的 我保证
You won't. I promise.
昨晚挺疯狂的
Well, last night was pretty wild!
其实我玩得很开心
I actually had a lot of fun.
不过我们应该尽快出发了
We should get on the road soon, though.
我想我的小投毒者了
I miss my little poisoner.
我也想我的小傻瓜们了
I miss my dummies, too.
我不想我的儿子们
I don't miss my boys.
他们是毒蛇 总是在脱皮
They're serpents, always shedding their skin.
而且是蠢蛋
And they're stupid.
那对不起你们了 朗达是个天才
Well, bummer for you, guys, but Rhoda's a genius.
-生日快乐 弗兰姬 -生日快乐
- Hey, happy birthday, Frank! - Oh Yeah! Happy birthday!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表