剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Jayme Carlson!
什么 是我孩子吗
What, is that me?
真棒 宝贝
Yay, Baby!
查理·福斯特 查理·福斯特
Charlie Foster? Charlie Foster,
你也有一个
there is one here for you, too.
最佳...
The best...
自♥制♥服装奖
homemade costume!
最佳自♥制♥服装奖
Best homemade costume?
太好了 对吧
That's great, right?
怎么了
What is happening?
爱丽丝
我的科技展作品
这不是得最佳自♥制♥服装奖的妈妈嘛
If it isn't the mom of the most homemade costume.
抱歉 我们可比不上
Oh, I'm sorry, it doesn't have the same ring
最萌服装奖
as silliest-willy award.
姐们 至少我们没让孩子得
Dude, at least we didn't bring the kid awarded
最可能让人做噩梦奖
most likely to haunt my fucking dreams!
郎达赢了 公平又公正
Rhoda won, fair and square.
女士们
Ladies.
-珍妮 去吧 -伊恩
- Jenny, go! - Ian!
大家好呀
Hi guys.
最近怎样呀 珍妮
What's up, Jenny?
你还好吗 工作怎么样
How you been? How's work?
很好 事实上 我升职了
Great, actually. I got promoted,
我真的很喜欢这份新职责
and I'm really digging the new responsibility.
-真不错 -伊恩怎么样
- Nice. - H-how's Ian?
他现在为我工作了
He actually works for me, now.
他现在是生意男孩
He's a business boy.
-生意... -男孩
- A business... - Boy?
我确定没这种叫法
Pretty sure that's not a thing.
有的
It is.
不管怎样...
Anyway, uh...
我很乐意和大家聊聊
I would love to catch up sometime
如果你们想一起聚聚的话
if you guys wanna have a playdate?
那真是太好了 谢谢 珍妮
That's really nice. Thanks, Jenny.
-当然 是的 -那太好了
- Sure, yeah. - That'd be great.
瞧 我很友善
See? I'm nice.
太好了
Great uh,
晚点见
so I'll see you around.
再见 珍
Bye, Jen.
好了 我得走了 我答应给孩子买♥♥冰淇淋
Okay, I gotta go. I promised my kid ice cream.
我说的孩子是莱昂内尔
And by kid, I mean Lionel.
-再见 -再见 妹子
- Bye! - Bye, girl.
-回见 -再见
- See ya. - Bye!
凯特 我能为你做些什么
Kate, what can I do for you?
我只是...
I just...
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
事实上
In fact,
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
这是按♥摩♥券
It's a massage.
你出手太大方了
Well... this is very generous,
鉴于你和其他父母
especially since you and all the other parents,
已经给过我一张礼品卡了
they already got me a gift card?
是吗 是的
We did? We did.
对 我们给了你一张万圣节礼品卡
Yep, we got you a Halloween gift. Of course we did.
但 老实说
But honestly,
比起剧场餐厅我更喜欢按♥摩♥
a massage sounds better than dinner theatre.
剧场餐厅让我怎么安心吃饭
How am I supposed to focus on my food?
来抱下
Come here.
什么情况
What's happening?
我只是觉得你可能需要抱抱
I just thought you might need a hug.
尽管我今天没有获奖
You know, even though I didn't win a prize today,
我还是认为冰淇淋是我应得的
I still think I deserve an ice cream.
因为我是这个家里最傻的小傻瓜
Because I'm the silliest willy in this family.
杰米 她根本就不够傻
I mean, Jayme? Pfft! She's not even that silly.
卡尔森医生
Dr. Carlson!
桑迪 嗨
Sandy? Hi!
我想给你介绍一个人
There's someone I want you to meet!
这是我的伴侣 法蒂玛
Uh, this is my partner, Fatima.
你有女朋友了
You have a girlfriend?
女性朋友
A woman friend.
我很为你们感到高兴
I'm really happy for you, guys.
你给了他莫大的帮助
You've done such wonderful things for him.
我还在这呢 法蒂玛
Uh, I'm right here, Fatima.
好了 我们该走了
Okay uh, we're gonna go.
保重 小情侣
Take care, lovebirds!
看来是个满意的客户
Seems like a happy customer.
对啊 抗抑郁药 看来还真管用
Yeah well, antidepressants, turns out they work!
对啊
Yeah.
要芒果味的
Mango!
爸爸不被允许来柜台
Daddy's not allowed at the counter
因为爸爸违反了试吃三种的规则
because Daddy abuses the three-sample rule.
有西瓜味的
They got watermelon.
你好呀 布伦娜
Hey, Brenna!
你♥爸♥妈知道你现在
Do your parents know that you're skipping out
翘了科学展吗
on the science fair right now?
我们学校的科学展要等到二月
Our school science fair isn't until February.
爱丽丝去年做了火山
Alice did the volcano last year?
糟透了
It sucked.
不是吧
Seriously?
你们被她耍得团团转
She walks all over you guys.
-说话当心点 -对不起
- Hey, watch your mouth! - I'm sorry.
但我很高兴我们不被允许一起玩了
But I'm glad we're not allowed to hang out anymore.
因为她开始做一些事...我说不好
'Cause she was starting to do things... I dunno.
你到底在说什么
What are you even talking about?
你应该看看她的假ins
You know, you should check out her finsta sometime,
会有很多发现的
and you'll learn a lot.
-那是什么东西 -假ins
- What is-what is that? - Finsta.
-说人话 -一个小号♥
- English, please! - A fake account
这样家长就看不到你在干什么了
so your parents can't see what you're doing.
什么
What?
她是怎么发的
Well, how is she even posting this?
-她手♥机♥之前在我这 -那个...
- I had her phone! - You know,
我真的不应该给你看的
I really shouldn't be showing you this.
是的 她刚刚发了那张
Yeah, she just posted that one.
天啊
Oh God!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉我搞砸了查理的万圣节服装
I'm sorry I blew Charlie's Halloween costumes.
我知道这事很重要
I know it was a big deal,
你大概很失望
and you're probably disappointed.
你不用道歉
You do not have to apologize.
唯一的要求是不要做成千层面
The only criteria was not to make a lasagna.
你完美达成了
And you nailed that.
抱歉我给你施加了那么大压力
I'm sorry I put so much pressure on you.
没事 我理解
No, I get it.
你不想让我在其他妈妈面前
Like you didn't want me to look like an ass clown
表现得像个小丑
in front of the other moms.
我知道我算不上是贝蒂·德雷柏
I know I'm not exactly Betty Draper.
电视剧《广♥告♥狂人》中的角色
-谢天谢地 -是吗
- Whew, thank God for that. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah!
因为现在结束这件事还来得及
'Cause it's not too late to pull the rip-cord on this thing, you know,
去给你自己找一个温顺能干的主妇
find yourself an easy, breezy homemaker,
会把借来的保鲜盒还回去
who returns Tupperware after it's lent to her.
我不想要那种人
I don't want that.
也许以前我想 我也说不好
I mean, maybe I did, I dunno.
但现在不想了
Not anymore.
我只想要你
I just want you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
好 那就这么办吧
Okay, then let's do this.
坦诚相待
No more secrets.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表