剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
And of course, you let your good friend Priel believe he was the killer.
但实际上是你杀了斯坦尼斯拉夫
But you finished Stanislav off,
这样你就能接管这里的生意
just so you could lay your hands on this business.
当然 当你得知那时候有目击者
And of course, you were told there had been a witness.
你知道你必须杀人灭口
You knew you had to act.
晚上好 大卫修士
Good evening, Brother David.
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
你们没有任何证据
You have no proof of any of this.
我们有你伪造的文件 血祭诽谤
We have the document you forged, the blood libel.
我们有研究员可以从羊皮纸上提取伪造者的证据
And we have a scientist who can extract evidence of the author from any parchment.
就你还想刺我 - 行吧
You tried to stab me - all right.
你的帽子
Your hat.
警探
Inspector.
抱歉打扰了 马♥克♥思♥
I'm sorry to intrude, Max.
我不该来这里的
I shouldn't really be here.
不 没事 我正要出门
No, it's fine. I was just on my way out.
我约了人吃晚餐
I'm meeting someone for dinner.
不会耽误你太久 我只是
I won't keep you a moment. I just, I...
艾萨克今天被释放了
Isaak was released from custody today.
我的马车刚好在来这边的路上
My carriage just seemed to steer its way over here.
我必须最后单独见你一面
I had to see you alone one last time.
我
I...
嗯
Um...
不必感谢我
There's no need to thank me.
我很乐意这么做
I was happy to do it.
说不上乐意
Well, not happy...
乔纳斯不知道我来这
Jonas doesn't know I'm here.
他也不希望我来
And he wouldn't have wanted me to come.
走
Drive.
维也纳血案 第三季 完
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表