剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Truth must be at the heart of our daily ministry.
所以你来找我
And so you came to me?
你认识斯坦尼斯拉夫多久了
How long have you known Stanislav?
从他接受圣职起
Ever since he took holy orders.
你喜欢他吗
Did you like him?
他
He was...
他非常...虔诚
..he was very...devout.
每当我问起他时 所有人都回避我的问题
Everyone keeps avoiding my questions when I ask about him.
我是管家
I am the chamberlain.
我得保证教友们有干净的被褥
I make sure that the brethren have clean bedding
和清洁的衣物
and clean clothes.
那是我的职责
That is my mission.
那斯坦尼斯拉夫的职责是什么
What was Stanislav's mission?
他传道说 基♥督♥的敌人应该被消灭
He taught that the enemies of Christ should be struck down.
他是极端主义者 他误入歧途了
He was an extremist. Misguided, I believe.
但杀了他依然是一种罪
But his murder is still a sin.
所以有什么我能效劳的吗
So, how may I be of service?
我需要进入修道院
I need access to the monastery.
抱歉 那是不可能的
I'm sorry, that's not possible.
只有教堂和忏悔室是开放的
Only the chapel and confessionals are open.
圣器室已经封闭了
The sacristy has been sealed.
那你打算怎么办
And what are you going to do?
我向法官申请了搜查令
I applied to a Judge for a legal order...
但批下来要花好几周
..but that could take weeks.
修道院一定时不时有教会人员
Surely they have members of the order visiting
来访吧
from time to time?
也许吧
I suppose.
要是有人冒充教友混进去了呢
Well, what if someone were to pose as one of the brethren?
你想让奥斯曼打扮成修道士吗
You want me to dress up Haussmann in a cassock and surplice?
不行
No.
不 不行
No. No.
奥斯卡 我上学时常跟其他男孩去教堂
Oskar, listen, at school, I used to go to chapel with the other boys.
所以
So?
因为我不想显得不合群
Well, I didn't want to seem different,
所以我假装是天主教♥徒♥
so I used to pretend that I was Catholic.
我学过拉丁语教义
I've said the Latin catechism.
拜托 必须要有人进去
For God's sake, someone has to get inside.
你想要去修道院做卧底
You want to go undercover into a monastery?
是的
Yes.
那来找你看诊的病人怎么办
What about your practice, your patients?
还没到排队前来的程度
They're not exactly queuing up at the door.
奥斯卡 联♥系♥基里安
Oskar, contact Killian.
请他帮助我们
Ask him to help us.
想办法说服他为我作担♥保♥
Persuade him to vouch for me somehow.
拜托 奥斯卡
Please, Oskar.
这可能是帮助科恩戈尔德的唯一机会
This may be our only chance to help Korngold.
是我欠克莱拉的
I owe it to Clara.
研讨会
A conference?Mm.
在塞默林附近山上举办的专题研讨会
A symposium up in the mountains, near Semmering.
你要去多久
Well, how long will you be gone?
几天吧
A couple of days.
可怜的克莱拉
Poor Clara.
你说过你会帮助她
And you said you would help her.
这个时候离开似乎显得太无情
This does seem awfully callous, you going now.
但我以为
But I thought...
我是说 你说过 -我很抱歉
I mean, you said... - I'm sorry.
我以为我们要一起去看歌♥剧
I thought we were going to the opera?
很抱歉
Forgive me.
是什么事情这么紧急
What is it that's so urgent all of a sudden?
呃
Er...
非要说理由的话 我只能撒谎了
..if I gave you a reason now, I'd be lying.
请不要再问了 这是怎么回事 马♥克♥思♥
Please don't ask me. What's going on, Max?
这几周甚至几个月 你一直求我跟你约会
You plead with me for weeks and months to go out with you,
我终于答应了 你却变卦了
and when I finally agree, you change your mind.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
马♥克♥思♥维尔修士 欢迎
Brother Maxwell, welcome.
基里安修士 我亲爱的朋友
Brother Killian, my dear friend.
从牛津来的马♥克♥思♥维尔修士 神父
Brother Maxwell of Oxford, Father.
我们几年前一起参加了朝圣
We made a pilgrimage together, some years ago.
欢迎来我们的修道院 兄弟
Welcome to our monastery, Brother.
在隔壁
Next door.
我们不幸失去了一位兄弟
Sadly, one of our brothers passed.
那是他的房♥间
That was his room.
希望你在这里住得愉快
I trust you'll be content here.
我会的 谢谢 先生 神父
Yes, indeed. Thank you sir...Father.
你是从牛津来的吧
You're here from...Oxford?
是的 在去阿西西朝圣的路上 神父
Yes, on my way to Assisi. The pilgrim trail, Father.
你是在牛津哪里修行
Where did you train in Oxford?
我已经好久没去过那了
Some years since I was there.
伯福德修道院
Burford Priory,
远离城市 是个小地方
far outside the city, tiny place.
我想您不会知道那里
I doubt you would know it.
不
No.
我不知道
Indeed.
这些是给你的 兄弟
This is for you, Brother.
您稍等 斯特罗布尔先生 我去告诉他您来了
Just a moment Herr Strobl. I'll tell him you're here.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我明白您的顾虑 但是请您
I understand your reservations, but, please...
拜托了
Please. HE SIGHS
那好 我会将钱转到您的账户上
Very well. I'll have your account transferred.
再见
Good day.
您有访客
Someone to see you.
噢 好
Oh, well,
看来我有的是时间见客
I have all the time in the world, it seems.
又有一个客户取消了账户
Another client cancelling his account.
没人愿意和我们做生意
No-one wants to do business with us.
谁来了
Who's here?
斯特罗布尔先生
Herr Strobl.
斯特罗布尔先生
Herr Strobl?
托比亚斯
Tobias.
乔纳斯 我亲爱的朋友
Jonas, my dear friend,
我对你家中发生的事感到非常遗憾
I feel so sorry for what's happened to your family.
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother?
我宁愿岀事的是我 而不是他
Well, I wish it were me instead of him.
是啊 我听到了传言
Yeah. I hear rumours.
生意受影响了吗
Business is suffering?
这里是维也纳 唾沫星子淹死人
Well, it's Vienna. Rumours can kill a man.
没人愿意和丑闻扯上关系
No-one wants to be linked to a scandal.
请坐
Please.
艾萨克是清白的 -当然
Isaak is innocent, - of course.
当然了
Of course.
但一旦有了污点 就很难抹去了
But the stain can't easily be washed from us.
我能为你做什么 托比亚斯
So, how can I help you, Tobias?
乔纳斯 我们是多年老友
Jonas, we've been friends for such a long time.
我来就是为了尽我所能帮助你
And I've come here to help you if I can.
你真是太好了
That is very kind of you.
这是应该的 -谢谢
But of course. - Thank you.
马克斯维尔修士
Brother Maxwell?
你要进圣器室吗
You need to get into the sacristy?
其他兄弟都在餐厅
They're all in the refectory.
跟我来 快点
Come with me. Quickly.
就是这里
Here.
这个房♥间被打扫过吗
Has the room been cleaned?
没有
No.
那他不是死在这里
Well, he didn't die here.
我看到了他的尸体 就在这里
I saw his body, right here.
这里没有血迹
There are no blood traces.
假如你用重石击打一个人
You batter a man with heavy stones,
皮肤破损
the skin punctures,
会造成很多的创伤
there's a great deal of trauma.
血会溅得到处都是
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表