剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I assume Mother begged you.
她当然求了 但我也乐意借你钱
Of course she did. But I was glad to do it.
好吧 也不是乐意 你当时说得对
Well, not glad, you were right when you said as much.
我们眼里你一直就是个小男孩
You'll always be that little boy to us.
马♥克♥思♥ 你在听吗
Max? Are you even listening?
马♥克♥思♥ 怎么了
Max? What's the matter?
我得走了 抱歉
I've got to go. I'm sorry.
马♥克♥思♥
Max?
孩子
A child!
孩子是她打算隐瞒的秘密
That's what she was trying to hide!
她跟我说了谎
She had a child.
在她年轻的时候 有一个孩子
She lied to me - at some point in her life.
纳达兹迪伯爵夫人
The Countess Nadazdy...
还记得她梦里那个婴儿吗 - 记得 所以呢
Yes, remember the baby in her dreams? - Yes. So what?
我真傻 我早该意识到的
I'm so stupid, I should have realised.
那些动物不是真的 奥斯卡 是墙上的画
The animals weren't real, Oskar, they were painted on the wall.
那些动物 -是的 还有玻璃罐里的糖 那是药
The animals? - Yes, and the sweets in the glass jars, it was medicine.
是医院 奥斯卡
It was a hospital, Oskar.
我们骗孩子们
We lie to children.
我们给他们吃药 告诉他们那是糖
We give them medicine and pretend that it's sweets.
我们在墙上画上动物 是为了让孩子们感到更放松
W-We paint pictures of animals on the wall just to make them feel more comfortable.
她心里那些不断涌出的感受 不仅仅是恐惧
The feeling that was bubbling away inside her, it wasn't just fear.
还是愧疚
It was guilt.
她曾有一个被她抛弃的孩子
She had a child that she abandoned.
那个孩子回来后找到了她
And that child came back to find her.
她害怕的不是她的情人 奥斯卡
The person she feared, it wasn't a lover, Oskar.
是她的孩子
It was her baby.
我们需要知道那个孩子的事
We need to know about the child.
他们生了一个儿子
They conceived a son.
她和她的伯爵丈夫
She and her husband, the Count.
是个小男孩 很漂亮
Little boy, beautiful.
金色卷发 像个天使
Golden curls. An angel.
我们需要了解这个孩子
We need to know about him.
他曾拥有一切 你懂吗
He had everything. You understand me?
一切
Everything.
这个男孩比其他孩子得到的爱都多
This boy had more love than any child has ever been given.
我总是说 溺爱改变了他的天性
Spoiled him, I always said. Changed his nature.
他毫无底线 你知道吗
He had no boundaries, you know?
他能够得到他想要的一切
There was nothing he couldn't have if he wanted it.
他变得心理扭曲
He became twisted.
做过很可怕的事情
Terrible things, he did.
来家里玩耍的孩子
Children came to play at the estate,
都再也没回来过
they never came back.
他们的家人不允许他们再来玩
Their families would never, ever let them come again.
布兰卡・玛尔是谁
Who was Blanka Mar?
一个可怜的小女孩
That poor little girl.
他折磨了她
He tortured her.
毁了她的容
Disfigured her.
她的家人呢 收了钱保持了沉默
The family? They were paid for their silence.
从那一刻起
From this moment on...
伯爵夫妇决定把他送走
..they decided that he had to be sent away.
伯爵夫人不想让任何人知道这个孩子
His mother never wanted anyone to know about him.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
九岁的时候 他被送去了疗养院
They sent him to a sanatorium when he was nine years old.
在暴♥力♥事件发生后
After all the violence, after the...
在布兰卡的事之后
After Blanka.
他们把他带来了维也纳
They brought him here to Vienna.
有一个医生负责照顾他
There was a doctor who took charge of him.
我不记得他的名字了
I can't recall his name.
文件记录也被毁掉了
The records were destroyed.
那天之后 那孩子就像是死了一样
After this day... it was as if he was dead.
然后发生了什么
And then, something happened?
他长大后 被转到维也纳以外的另一家医院
He was transferred to another place out of Vienna, when he was older.
六个月前 那家医院给夫人写信
Six months ago they wrote to her,
说那个孩子逃跑了
telling her that he'd escaped.
夫人知道他会来找她
She knew he'd be looking for her.
伊斯特万
Istvan.
一头金色卷发的伊斯特万小少爷
Little Master Istvan, with the golden curls.
她一直无法原谅自己
She never forgave herself.
所以她オ这么不快乐
That's why she was so unhappy.
她对豪克的感情这下说得通了
It all fits. Her attraction to Hauke.
被年轻得多的男人吸引 是情感转移
Drawn to a much younger man. It was displacement.
你又在说胡话了 马♥克♥思♥
You're talking nonsense again, Max.
说简单点
Give it to me in plainer language.
任何有过一段破碎关系的人
Anyone who's had a broken relationship some time in
都会试着去修补
their past, they spend their days trying to mend it.
她对豪克的慷慨是出于愧疚
She lavished her money on Hauke out of guilt
是因为她抛弃了自己的儿子 伊斯特万
for her abandoned son, for Istvan.
她知道他总有一天会找到她
She knew that eventually he would find her.
她是对的
And she was right.
她来到维也纳的时候 他找到了她
When she came to Vienna, he hunted her down...
并杀了她
..and he killed her.
伊斯特万
Istvan!
伊斯特万 我是医生
Istvan, I'm a doctor,
我能帮你
I can help you!
别喊 不然我就动手
Don't yell out, or I'll cut you.
伊斯特万 -我不是伊斯特万
Istvan? No, I'm not Istvan.
把口袋里的东西拿出来
Now empty your pockets.
现在拿出来 -好
Now, do it! - Yes.
还有大衣
And your coat.
把大衣给我 -好
Give me your coat! - Of course.
走吧 滚啊 滚
Now, go. Get out! Out!
上帝啊 发生了什么
Dear God, what happened?
马♥克♥思♥ -什么都别说 拜托了 我没事
Oh, Max. - Don't say anything, please, it's fine.
你上哪去了 干什么去了
Where have you been? What have you been doing?
我犯傻了 我昨天晚上去了公园
I was stupid. I was in the park last night.
公园 你去那里干什么
In the park? What on earth were you up to?
我给你涂点碘酒 -妈妈 拜托 别
Let me get some iodine for it. Mama, please, don't...
伤口看起来很糟 你不能这样去见病人
It looks awful. You can't see patients looking like that.
我没有病人 这算是好事吧
Well, I don't have any patients, so that's a sort of blessing.
我被抢劫了
I was robbed.
你报♥警♥了吗 - 我不想报♥警♥ 这不重要
Have you informed the police? - I don't want to. It's not important.
不重要
Not important?!
先生 警♥察♥来了
Sir, the police are at the door.
非常及时
Very prompt.
跟病人出了点意外
An accident with a patient.
你很不会说谎
You're a lousy liar.
你的大衣
Your coat.
你的钱包 你的帽子
Your wallet, your hat.
我昨晚被袭击了 就在这里
I was assaulted. Here. Last night.
被这位魅力男士吗
By this charming fellow?
然后他就立刻被另一个人攻击了
And then, he was attacked immediately after,
还穿着你的衣服
wearing your clothes.
马♥克♥思♥ 你为什么不告诉我
Max, why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道你肯定不会同意 我
Because... I knew you wouldn't have approved.
我以为我能让他认罪
I thought I could get him to confess.
我犯错了 奥斯卡 对不起
And I made a mistake, Oskar, I'm sorry.
但他在这
But he's here.
伊斯特万 他还在维也纳
Istvan, he's still in Vienna.
他在试着联♥系♥我
He's trying to make contact.
是啊 要拿刀子捅你肚子
Yes, with a knife in your guts.
也许他只是想保护自己
He may have just tried to defend himself.
我必须见他 我得想办法联♥系♥到他
I have to meet him. I have to reach him somehow.
你疯了 死的本来可能是你
That's insane. This could have been you.
他在试着接近我
He's trying to get close to me.
我能帮你逮住他
I can help you catch him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不准备继续拿你的命做赌注
I'm not prepared to gamble with your life any more.
他就在这里
He is here somewhere.
藏在光天化日之下
Hiding in plain sight.
她知道她要死了
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表