剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
There, beautiful.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莉莉
Lily.
你好 莉莉
Hello, Lily.
塞尔维亚人来这寻找新生活 但在维也纳是很难实现的
They come here seeking a new life. Vienna is the end of the rainbow.
应该就是这附近了
It should be around here somewhere.
麻绳和油彩 艾米莉亚是对的
Hemp-rope and paint. Amelia was right.
可能有危险
Might be dangerous.
你先吧
You first.
我去四处看看
I'll have a look around.
在这等着
Wait here.
尽量别被捅了
Try not to get stabbed.
真是个好建议 谢谢
That's good advice. Thank you.
黑手会
Black Hand?
我当然知道了
Yes, of course I know them.
他们在我们国家搞了很多抗♥议♥活动
They make a lot of protests in our country.
显然他们已经越过边境进入奥地利了
Apparently, they've crossed the border into Austria.
你知道是谁负责的吗 - 不 不
Do you know who might be responsible? - Oh, no, no.
我可不想趟这个混水
I don't want to get involved.
他们那群人是狂热分子 是疯子
These kind of people, they are fanatics, crazy-men.
但你可以问问齐夫科 -齐夫科
But talk to Zivko. - Zivko?
那个演员 他认识所有人
The actor. He knows everyone.
黑手会 你知道他们吗
Black Hand, you know them?
有个干瘦的年轻学生
Young student. Scrawny chap.
我昨晚在这看见的
Saw him in here last night.
学生吗
A student?
我听他一直在说塞尔维亚的统一
Heard him spouting forth about Serbian unification.
他绝对提过黑手会这个名字
He definitely said that name, Black Hand.
你有这个学生的住址吗
Have you got an address for this student fellow?
当然 我还有他指纹呢
Sure, and I took his fingerprints.
很多学生都住在同一条街
A lot of the students live in the same street.
霍兰大街
Hollandstrasse.
那有个老头子 把他们都收留了
There's an old man there, takes them all in.
斯皮里顿
Spiridon.
那个学生呢
What about the student?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
弗拉纳
Vrana.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗拉纳就是乌鸦
Vrana means Crow.
我们找到他了 马♥克♥思♥
We've found him, Max.
我们找到拉扎尔・基什了
We've found Lazar Kiss.
你确定他不在吗
You're sure he's not here?
我从没见过他
Never ever see him.
他都是把钱塞进我的门缝
Slips the money under my door,
然后去忙自己的事
minds his own business.
这里的人都这样
We all do round here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了 有什么不对劲
What is it? What's wrong?
你找到了什么
What have you found?
这个死亡信使 他来这里是要杀谁
This messenger of death, who has he come here to kill?
我们找到了藏匿的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
We found guns. And ammunition. Hidden.
你是怎么知道要去那间公♥寓♥的
What took you to the apartment?
一个塞尔维亚戏院的证人
A witness, at the Serbian theatre.
告密者说让我去那里见他
An informant told me to meet him there.
这是他的便条
Here is his note.
这个告密者是谁
Who is this informant?
他没出现 但出现了另一个证人
Never showed, but another witness came forward.
他听到一个年轻学生
He heard a young man, a student,
对黑手会大加赞赏
singing the praises of the Black Hand.
你在做什么 跟踪线索 询问证人
What were you doing, following leads, questioning witnesses?
我说得很清楚 这不是你的案子了
I made it clear this is not your case any more.
是您让我把所有证据都带过来
You asked me to bring any available evidence.
我就是这么做的 长官
That's all I was doing, sir.
我们不需要利奥波德的警探介入这次调查
We don't need the Leopoldstadt police wading into this investigation.
情况很微妙 莱因哈特
The situation is delicate, Rheinhardt.
要我说 莱因哈特警探帮了我们大忙
I'd say Inspector Rheinhardt has done us all a service.
我是埃伦塔尔 内政部长
Aehrenthal. Ministry of the Interior.
这件事归我管
I'm in charge here.
长官 不管这个告密者是谁
Sir, this informant, whoever he is,
他都一直在跟我联♥系♥
keeps trying to make contact with me.
也许我可以帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
但现在 我毫无头绪
But right now I'm just walking around blind.
政♥府♥打算就我们对巴尔干半岛的统治地位
This government plans to make a statement of our dominance
发表声明
in the Balkans.
声明
A statement?
你知道这些就够了 莱因哈特
That's all you need to know, Rheinhardt.
我们准备彻底铲除塞尔维亚人
We're going to eliminate, once and for all,
对我们国家主♥权♥的威胁
the Serbian threat to our sovereignty.
基什显然受雇于反对我们的人
Kiss has obviously been hired by people who oppose us.
拜托 让我尽一份力
Please, let me do my job.
让我找到基什
Let me find Kiss.
他会回来取枪的
He's going to come back for the guns.
我离他只有一步之遥了
I'm already one step closer to him.
好吧 我们也需要有人去监视他 不是吗
Well, we need someone to run surveillance, don't we?
显然你就是我们的人选 警探
You're obviously our man, Inspector.
我会让你参与到调查中
I'm bringing you into the investigation.
盯着点公♥寓♥
Watch the apartment.
如果他回来了 不要急着抓捕
If he returns, don't make an immediate arrest.
我们要顺藤摸瓜 揪出整张大网
We need to follow the trail, discover the whole network.
秘密行动不要声张
Keep the operation tightly closed.
一两个警员就够了 直接向我报告 而不是比洛
Just one or two officers, and you report to me, not Von Bulow.
不能让他知道 明白吗
He knows nothing, understand?
我希望这对你来说不是问题
I hope that's not going to be a problem for you.
都还好吗 妈妈
Everything all right, Mama?
马♥克♥思♥ 你回来早了
Max, you're early.
是的 客人怎么样了
Yes. How's our guest?
上去看看吧 她和莉娅在一起
Go up and see. She's with Leah.
马♥克♥思♥ 给我说实话
Max, tell me honestly.
她为什么要待在这
What is she doing here?
我给你说了 她可能是个重要证人
I told you, she's possibly an important witness
我们需要她的证词
and we need her testimony.
你为什么把她的门锁起来
Why did you lock her door?
马♥克♥思♥ 我根本不知道她是谁
Max, I have no idea who she is.
看她的穿着 明显是个乞丐
She is clearly a beggar, judging by her clothing.
我不能让她满屋子乱跑
I can't give her the run of the house.
理智点
Be reasonable.
我要知道她是从哪来的
I need to find out where she's from.
她肯定有家人
She must have a family somewhere.
如果我能让她敞开心扉
If I can get her to open up to me
或许就能帮她回到家人身边
then maybe we can help her get back to them.
马♥克♥思♥ 介绍一下
Max. I need to introduce you.
这是莉莉
This is Lily.
很高兴见到你 莉莉
It's good to meet you, Lily.
你看起来好多了
You seem to be feeling better.
我让你们俩单独待一会
I'll leave you two alone, for a minute.
你的新朋友看起来也好多了
Your new friend is looking better too.
不过我还是想知道她怎么了
Still, I'd like to know what was wrong with her.
你们有机会聊过吗
Did you have a chance to talk to each other?
我知道他只是个玩具熊
I know he's just a bear.
也知道他不是真人
I know he's not real.
但如果他是真人呢
Still, what if he were real?
他会有什么感觉
What would he be feeling?
喝一杯吗
How about a drink?
怎么了 警探
What's wrong, Inspector?
没什么 能怎么了
Nothing. Why should anything be wrong?
你之前可从没请我喝过酒
You've never offered me a drink before.
我们一起工作了这么久
We've worked together for years.
好吧
All right.
我需要你去做件事
I need to ask you something.
霍兰大街上有栋房♥子 你去盯着
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表