剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
She knew she was dying.
她知道他肯定能设法杀了她
She knew he'd managed to get to her somehow.
她下意识去拿她的珠宝 但是
Instinctively she grabbed at her jewels, but...
对她来说 现在一文不值
..they were worthless to her now.
什么事
Yes?
我来送咖啡 先生们
I've brought you coffee, gentlemen.
放在那就好
Just put it there, er...
亚尼克 先生 -亚尼克
Yannick, sir. Yannick.
你姓什么
What's your surname?
纽鲍尔 先生
Neubauer, sir.
亚尼克 先生 纽鲍尔
Yannick, sir. Neubauer.
我见过他
I've met him.
奥斯卡 我跟他面对面见过
Oskar, I was face-to-face with him.
他来过我的诊所 我跟你说过 就是把珠宝带来的那个人
He came to my office, I told you, the one who brought the jewellery.
什么 -他为了进我的诊所编了个故事
What? - He spun me a story just to gain access.
然后又回去把那里翻了个遍
And then, later, he came back and turned the place over.
他已经达到了此行的目的
He's done what he came here to do.
可能早就跑远了 我们再也找不到他了
He could be 100 miles away by now, we'll never find him.
不
No.
还有别的办法
There's another way.
女士
Fraulein?
女士 等等
Fraulein? Wait!
那个医生 收了钱销毁档案的那个医生
The doctor - paid to remove all the records,
你能认出他吗
would you recognise him?
试着回忆一下他的名字 拜托了
Try to remember his name, please.
利伯曼 你在干什么
Liebermann, what the hell are you doing?
你已经在这工作很久了 教授
You've been here a long time, Professor.
这跟你有什么关系
What business is that of yours?
这又是谁 -你能回忆起一个病人吗
And who is this? Can you recall a patient?
到底是怎么回事 -一个男孩
What's this about, exactly?A boy.
伊斯特万・纳达兹迪
Istvan Nadazdy.
我们有证人说你曾是他的医生
We have a witness who says that you were his doctor,
你收钱是为了防止他罪行败露
that you were paid to keep his crimes from coming out.
什么 - 你收钱更改了他所有的文件
What? - You were paid to alter all his files.
别胡说了 出去
Don't be ridiculous. Get out.
他家人买♥♥通你不让那件事曝光
The family paid you to keep it from coming to light.
当然 你那时只是个初级医生
You were just a junior physician, of course.
但有人目击了你的罪行
But there's a witness to your crime.
我没义务回答你 利伯曼
I don't answer to you, Liebermann.
这是一次警方调查
This is a police enquiry.
所以 坐到椅子上
So, sit down in that chair.
把一切都告诉我们
You are going to tell us everything,
不然我就以妨碍司法逮捕你
or I'll arrest you for obstruction.
听见了吗
You hear me?
我在这工作了这么多年
All the years I've worked here...
从没见过他那样的病人
..I've never seen anything like it.
关于他 你记得什么
What do you remember about him?
他不怎么说话
He never said much.
但他的眼睛
But...his eyes.
你立刻就能看出来 他有严重的精神问题
You could tell at once, he had a deeply disturbed mind.
我不知道他是怎么拿到的
I don't know how he got hold of it.
拿到什么
What?
一把刀
A knife.
应该是晚餐时偷拿的
Must've kept it from his dinner.
有个年长些的男孩经常欺负他
One of the older boys, one who kept on teasing him,
他...他攻击了他
he...he attacked him.
他十六岁时离开了这里
He left when he was 16 years old.
被带去了另一家医院
He was taken to another hospital.
那之后发生什么我就不知道了
I don't know what happened to him after that.
我再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
他待在这里的时候住在哪
Where was he kept when he was here?
我要看看那个地方
I need to see the place.
在儿童病区
The children's wing.
你来之前那里就关闭了
It closed down long before your time.
但建筑物还保留着
The building's still standing.
伊斯特万
Istvan?
我不是伊斯特万
I'm not Istvan.
伊斯特万已经死了
Istvan is dead.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
把一切都告诉我吧
Tell me everything.
我想听 我想了解
I want to listen, I want to understand.
嗯
Hm.
他们把你带到这里
They brought you here. Mm-hm.
你知道她抛弃了我吧
You know she gave me up?
她的亲生儿子
Her own son.
我不认为你想伤害我
I don't think you want to hurt me.
我不认为你想伤害公园里那个人
I don't think you wanted to hurt that man in the park.
她为什么不能爱我呢
Why couldn't she love me?
因为你伤害了那个小女孩 布兰卡
Because you hurt that little girl, Blanka...
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it!
一切都该结束了
Well, it all has to stop now,
你妈妈死了 不在了
now your mother's dead and gone.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
什么 我想杀她
What? I wanted to.
我每天都想杀了她
I thought about it, every day.
我想狠狠地伤害她
I wanted to hurt her so badly.
发生了什么事
Then what happened?
我一逃出来就去找她了
I came to find her when I escaped.
尽我所能地接近她
Got as close to her as I could.
我进到酒店里 偷了身侍者的制♥服♥
I got into the hotel, stole a valet's uniform.
我看着她和那个男人在一起
And I watched her with that man.
大笑着 微笑着
Laughing, smiling.
年轻得都能做她儿子了
Young enough to be her son.
我只是想和她在一起
I just wanted to be with her.
我想她抱着我 而不是他
I wanted her to have her arms around me, instead of him.
她想要得到你的宽恕 胜于一切
She wanted your forgiveness more than anything.
伊斯特万 我可以帮你
Istvan, I can help you.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
啊
Ah!
不 别开枪
No, don't shoot.
啊
Ah!
我又救了你一命
I'm saving your backside again.
跟以前一样 起来吧
Just like old times. Come on.
他不是凶手
He's not our killer.
不是凶手 -不是
Not our killer?No.
说胡话 你疯了吗
That's insane. Have you lost your mind?
他只是个孩子 和我们一样
He's just a child who craves what we all crave
渴求着父母的接纳
acceptance from a parent.
如果她死了 他们就永远无法团聚
That reunion could never have taken place if she was dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
他有非常复杂的人格障碍 心理不正常
He has a complex personality disorder, he's disturbed...
但他不是凶手
But no, he's not our killer.
我还以为快破案了
I thought we were so close.
你的帽子 -谢谢
Your hat.Thank you.
我得去喝一杯
I need a drink.
我要一杯李子白兰地 我朋友要招牌红酒
A Slivovitz for me, and house wine for my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有嫌疑人 没有线索 没有头绪 没有证人
No suspects. No clues. No leads. No witnesses.
比洛正想把我踢出这个案子呢
Von Bulow has been hoping to kick me off the case.
这正好给了他得偿所愿的机会
This has just given him the opportunity he wanted.
我很抱歉 奥斯卡 -不
I'm sorry, Oskar... No.
跟你没关系
It isn't you.
先前我那么确定豪克就是凶手 我忘记了做好我的工作
I was so convinced that it was Hauke I forgot to do my job.
现在线索断了
And now, the trail has gone cold.
抱歉 先生 -没关系
I'm sorry sir. - It's all right.
有多少张桌子 多少个座位
How many tables? How many places?
什么
What?
你什么意思 什么 -要是
What do you mean? - Why?
要是我们现在出去了 酒送上来了
If we went outside right now and the drinks arrived,
侍者怎么知道哪个座位是你的 哪个座位是我的
how would the waiter know which place was yours and which was mine?
你在说谜语 马♥克♥思♥ 太讨厌了
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表