剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
马修·比尔德
于尔根·毛雷尔
路易丝·冯·芬克
露西·格里菲斯
阿米莉亚·布尔莫尔
康莱斯·希尔
维 也 纳 血 案
第二季 第 2 集
魔 鬼 之 吻
看看谁在这呢
What do we have here?
出来 站起来
Come on! Get up! Ow!
站住 站住 给我回来
Stop! Stop! Get back.
站住
Stop!
拦住她 别让她跑了
Stop her! don't let her run.
站住 我会抓住你的 站住
Stop! I'll catch you. Stop!
站住 给我站住 站住
Stop! Stop, I tell you! Stop!
是谁发现的
Who found him?
这个女孩
The girl, there.
是个扒手 跑到这里藏身
A pickpocket. Ran in here to hide.
死者身份确定了吗
Do we have an identity?
没有
No.
看起来他死了有一段时间 埃米尔・施瓦伊格
Looks like he's been dead for some time. Emil Schwaiger.
看看他是不是失踪人口
Maybe in Missing Persons?
维也纳变成老鼠窝了
Vienna has become a rat's warren.
每天都有人失踪
People go missing every day.
这一屋子都是他们的信息
This whole room is one giant litany of them.
如果有人能找到他 那肯定是你 小姐
If anyone can find him, I'm sure that you can, Fraulein.
我天天泡在这里 警探
I spend every working hour in here, Inspector.
逝者已经成了我的家人
The dead have become my family.
找到了
Here he is.
施瓦伊格 铁路职员
Schwaiger. A railway clerk.
你确定名字没错吗
You're sure about the name?
为什么
Why?
埃米尔・施瓦伊格20年前就失踪了
Emil Schwaiger went missing 20 years ago.
你好
Hello?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Will you tell me your name?
你从哪里来
Where do you come from?
你有家人吗
Do you have a family?
那个破房♥子
That slum...
你之前去过吗
..have you ever been there before?
也许你有时候躲在那里
Maybe you use it as a place to hide, sometimes.
你在那里看到过其他人吗
Have you ever seen anyone else round there?
给我吧
Come on.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 今天工作很忙
Sorry, busy day at the office.
先不说这个了 亲爱的
Let's not have a row about it, darling.
♪ 你的剑怎么沾染着鲜红的血 ♪
♪ Dein Schwerdt, wie ists von Blut so roth? ♪
♪ 爱德华 爱德华 ♪
♪ Edward, Edward. ♪
♪ 你的剑怎么沾染着鲜红的血 ♪
♪ Dein Schwerdt, wie ists von Blut so roth ♪
♪ 你为何如此伤心 ♪
♪ Und gehst so traurig da! O! ♪
♪ 我杀死了我的兀鹰 ♪
♪ Ich hab geschlagen meinen Geyer todt ♪
♪ 妈妈 妈妈 ♪
♪ Mutter, Mutter ♪
♪ 我杀死了我的兀鹰 ♪
♪ Ich hab geschlagen meinen Geyer todt ♪
♪ 这令我心痛 ♪
♪ Und das Das qualt mein Herz! O! ♪
感谢你带我过来
Thanks for bringing me.
你不喜欢演出 - 不 不 我很享受
You hated it. No, - no. I-I enjoyed it.
你根本就不想来这
You didn't want to be here at all.
你今晚还想着工作呢
Your mind was on your work tonight.
今天的案发现场很惨烈
You witnessed a brutal murder today.
你是怎么看出来的
How did you figure that out?
行为能反射心理活动 记得吗
Little clues in one's behaviour, remember?
你应该去马戏团 这本事能让你赚大钱
You ought to be in a circus. You'd make a fortune with this act.
然后呢
Well?
舒伯特 每次她唱到血
Schubert. Every time she sang the word blood,
你就会去拍口袋 那里放着你的笔记本
you patted your pocket, where you keep your notebook.
还有 你一直在摩擦手腕
Also, you kept rubbing at your wrists.
在兰德大街发现了具尸体 非常残忍♥的谋杀案
A body in Landstrasse, a particularly brutal murder.
你以前也见过残忍♥的案件 这次情况不一样
You've witnessed brutal murders before. This one was different.
20年前失踪的男人突然变成了一具尸体
A man who vanished 20 years ago suddenly turns up dead.
一只手被砍了
Hand severed.
所以你オ摸手腕
Hence the wrists.
手是在几天前被砍的
The wound was just a few days old.
他这些年都躲在哪里呢
Where's he been hiding all these years?
你想让我去看看尸体吗
Would you like me to get acquainted with him?
手被砍掉后流了大量的血
Substantial blood loss from the severed hand,
舌头也被割掉了
and also his tongue was cut out
被塞进了喉咙里 相当凶狠
and stuffed back in his gullet. Nasty business.
怎么样
Well?
你有什么想法 马♥克♥思♥
What do you see, Max?
你以为利伯曼医生 注意到我漏掉了什么吗
Do you think Dr Liebermann will notice something that I missed?
你能知道他的死因 杰格医生
You get to tell me how he died, Dr Jaeger.
利伯曼医生或许能知道他活着时的情况
Dr Liebermann might be able to tell me how he lived.
有人捆绑虐待了他
He was bound and tortured?
钢琴弦 相当残暴
Piano wire, particularly barbaric.
这不仅仅是谋杀
This isn't just a murder.
这个行为本身就是凶手的侧写
The act itself gives us a profile of the killer.
为什么要虐待一个人
Why torture a man?
最有可能是为了获取信息
Most likely to get information.
还有
And?
如果他不说的话
If he won't provide it...
如果他不开口
..if his tongue won't move?
凶手就割掉他的舌头惩罚他
He punished him by removing it.
我每天都在想他
Not a day goes by when I don't think of him.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just need to know what's happened.
我要知道我哥哥是怎么死的
I need to know how my brother's life ended.
我不明白 这是在幵玩笑吗
I don't understand. Is this some sort of a joke?
怎么了 施瓦伊格夫人
What's the matter, Frau Schwaiger?
他不是埃米尔
It's not Emil.
他不是我哥哥
It's not my brother.
你有多久没见过他了 你怎么能这么肯定
How long since you've seen him? Are you absolutely sure?
我很肯定 他不是我哥哥
I'm absolutely sure! It's not my brother.
爸爸
Papa?
是里昂缎做的吗
Is that the Satin de Lyon?
这衣服可贵着呢 说点好话
It cost an arm and a leg. Be nice. DOOR OPENS
非常好看
It's very...lovely.
确实很好看
Hm, very convincing.
你想看看其他的衣服吗
Would you like to see my other option?
马♥克♥思♥ 你看头条新闻了吗
Max, have you seen the headline?
你觉得怎么样 - 什么
What do YOU think? - Of?
这条裙子
The dress.
爸爸和妈妈的结婚纪念日
Papa and Mama's wedding anniversary.
你没忘吧
You haven't forgotten?
当然没忘
No, of course not.
我邀请了乔纳斯・科恩戈尔德 毕竟在生意上我们往来频繁
I've invited Jonas Korngold, as we do so much business together.
他可能会带克莱拉来
He's likely to bring Clara.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
不介意 为什么要介意
No... No, why should I?
也许我会邀请一个人
Perhaps, perhaps I'LL invite someone.
可以吗 -女孩吗
May I? - A girl?
是的 当然
Yes. Obviously.
我觉得警探不会喜欢这种场合
I don't think the Inspector will be keen.
你要邀请谁
Well, who are you going to ask?
斯皮策小姐怎么样
What about Fraulein Spitzer?
你妈妈非常想
Your mother's very eager...
其实我想邀请利德盖特小姐
Um, actually I-I was thinking of Miss Lydgate.
那个病人吗
The patient?
她不再是我的病人了 她已经有段时间不是了
She's not my patient any more. She hasn't been for some time now.
你想带她来参加我们的周年纪念派对
And you want to bring her to our anniversary party?
她不会让你难堪的 妈妈
She won't embarrass you, Mama.
她喝汤不会发出声音 也不会张嘴嚼东西
She doesn't slurp her soup or chew with her mouth open.
我会让她换掉医院病号♥服和手铐
I'll ask her to change out of her hospital gowns and manacles.
她穿什么并不是重点
What she wears is scarcely the point.
您又要教训我说
You're going to give me another lecture
她不是犹太人吗 妈妈
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表