剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
而你想用这种方式告诉我
and you're trying to find a way to tell me.
你觉得你能真正了解一个人吗
Do you think you can ever truly know someone?
I don't quite follow...
我没太理解
人 和你亲近的人
People. People close to you.
口口声声说爱你的人
People who claim to love you.
你怎么才能真正了解他呢
H-H-How can you ever really know them?
嗯
Hmm?
万一你爱的那个人
What if... What if somebody you loved
曾做过一些非常可怕的事
had done something truly terrible in the past,
一个既黑暗又恐怖的秘密
a secret so dark, so frightening...
嗯
Hm.
万一他看起来很迷人
What if they appeared so charming...
但面具之下
..but underneath the mask...
对不起 利伯曼医生
Sorry, Doctor Liebermann.
所以她在害怕某个人 某个和她很亲近的人
So, she was scared of someone? Someone very close to her?
知道这个人是谁吗
Any clue to their identity?
不管是谁 他就在这个梦里
Whoever they are, they're in this dream.
我们最深的恐惧都会出现在梦里
This is where our darkest fears rise to the surface.
我觉得她害怕有人会杀了她
I think she was afraid someone was going to kill her.
所以这就是你带来的线索
So, this is what you're bringing me?
这就是你的大发现 童话宫殿吗
This is your great discovery? A fairy-tale palace?
警探 -在
Inspector. - Yes?
这是什么 雷奥妮・赫特
What is this? Leonie Hutter.
谁
Who?
利奥波德城的女地主 也是个寡妇
Landlady. Leopoldstadt. Another widow.
我在档案里找到了她
I found her in the archives.
死于意外 溺水身亡
Died in an accident. Drowned.
你为什么要给我看这个
Why are you bringing me this?
这跟豪克有什么关系
Where's the connection to Hauke?
她死的时候 豪克和她住在一起
He was lodging with her at the time of her death.
好的
All right.
我们明天申请一份搜查令 去搜搜他的房♥间
We get a warrant tomorrow. Search his room.
他不配穿乌兰骑兵的军装
He's not worthy of the Uhlan's uniform.
人人都知道他只会跟在寡妇身后转
We all knew what he was up to, sniffing round the old widow.
你认识这个徽章
You recognise the insignia?
我儿子就曾是乌兰骑兵
My son was an Uhlan.
谢谢你 赖斯夫人 你可以走了
Thank you, Frau Reiss. You can leave us.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得问问自己
You have to ask yourself,
如果他有罪的话 为什么还留在酒店
if he's guilty then why remain here, in the hotel?
一定有什么把他留在了这里
Something must be keeping him here.
警探
Inspector.
艾米莉亚
Amelia.
利德盖特小姐
Er, Miss Lydgate.
我一有空就赶过来了
I came as soon as I could get away.
我从你那学到的可不止是分♥析♥
Profiling isn't the only thing that I've learned from you.
利德盖特小姐已经帮我们办过好几起案子了
Miss Lydgate has been consulting for us on several cases.
好的 挺好
Right. Good.
是马钱子碱中毒 我想知道毒药是不是在这准备的
Strychnine poisoning. If it was prepared in here I need to know it.
或许房♥间里有投毒的证据
Any evidence that it was handled in this room.
借过 利伯曼医生
Excuse me, Doctor Liebermann.
我要待在这
Oh, I'll stay.
硫酸
两个月 -我知道
Two months. -I'm aware.
两个月零四天
Two months, four days.
我在工作 能别打扰我吗
I'm working. Do you mind?
你知道我给你寄了多少封信吗
You know how many letters I sent you?
我想你马上就要告诉我了
I feel sure you're about to remind me.
三封
Three.
一封回信都没有 真是巧了 我一直在忙
Not a single reply. Funnily enough, I've been busy.
你不觉得时间已经过去很久了吗
Don't you think that an appropriate amount of time has gone by?
我觉得一个名声鹊起的年轻医生
I think that a young doctor with a burgeoning reputation
可承担不起丑闻的污点
can't afford the stain of scandal.
尤其他现在报上有名
Particularly now he's in the papers.
借过
Do you mind?
你在笑什么 - 没什么
What are you grinning at? - Never mind.
有什么毒药的痕迹吗 - 毫无发现 抱歉
Any signs of poison traces? - Nothing I can find, sorry.
如果是在这准备的 那他都消过毒了
If he prepared it in here, he sterilised everything.
我们得扩大调查范围
We need to cast our net wider.
我要知道伯爵夫人最后一晚
The Countess, I need to know everything she ate
在这都吃了些什么
on her final night here.
什么 -她是被毒死的
What? - She was poisoned.
毫无疑问
No question.
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
这可不是我们的责任 利德盖特小姐
We are not responsible. Miss Lydgate?
你还需要什么
What else do you require?
我要看看菜单 店里的食材
I need to see menu cards, the contents of your store
我还需要知道所有可以接触到她食物的人的名字
and I need the names of every person who came into contact with her food.
你们都有女警探了 是吗
You have women detectives now, do you?
照着话去做事
Just do as you're asked.
现在就去
Now.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you, you can go.
核桃 水煮蛋和香槟
Walnuts, hardboiled eggs and Champagne?
她就吃了这些
That's all she ate?
每晚要的都一样
Demanded the same things every evening.
她自己还买♥♥了一些东西 一种花草茶
She bought a few items of her own. A herbal infusion.
在她自己的英国供应商那买♥♥的
Used her own supplier from England.
奥古斯都大帝
The Emperor Augustus.
什么 -奥古斯都
What? - Augustus.
他觉得他的妻子想毒死他
He... He thought his wife was trying to poison him.
就自己从树上摘无花果 自己挤羊奶
Picked his own figs from the trees, milked his own goat.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this about, exactly?
鸡蛋和核桃 很难动手脚
Eggs and walnuts, difficult to tamper with.
不可能不留痕迹地穿透蛋壳
Impossible to pierce the shell of an egg without leaving a trace.
所以 如果食物没毒 那么
So, if it wasn't in the food then...
还能怎么下毒呢
..how else did he manage it?
餐具是在晚餐多久前摆好的
How long before dinner are the tables laid?
六点钟 两个小时前
Six o'clock. Two hours.
伯爵夫人每晚都在同一张餐桌上用餐吗
The Countess, did she occupy the same table every night?
和我们说说她死的那天晚上
Tell us about the evening she died.
我看到她了 大概在她离开的前几分钟
I saw her, maybe a few minutes before she left.
她的披肩掉在了地上
Her shawl had fallen.
我把披肩挂回了她的椅子
I hung it back on her chair.
我看了眼桌子 没发现任何异常
Glanced at the table, I didn't notice anything untoward.
她和那个年轻士兵在舞池里跳舞
She and that young soldier were on the dance floor.
我看到服务生给她送上茶
I saw the staff deliver her tea-tray.
她走过去喝茶
It was waiting for her.
然后她就把桌子掀了
Then she cleared the table.
她是在这里被下的毒
She was poisoned right here.
她吃的东西里只有茶没被检查过
The tea was the only unchecked thing she consumed.
或许毒是下在水里
Maybe it was in the water.
或许是在茶壶里
Maybe the pot?
或许是把茶叶泡在毒液里
Maybe he soaked the leaves in a solution.
或许对我们来说可不够 利德盖特小姐
"Maybe" is not good enough for us, Miss Lydgate.
我们得谈谈了 你觉得呢
Time you and I had a little chat, don't you think?
请吧
Please.
我一直等着呢
I've been expecting it.
你找我投资 马♥克♥思♥
You asked for my investment, Max,
我很乐意给你和你的事业投钱
and I gladly put money into you and your business.
实话实说 并没有很乐意
Well, not gladly, let's be honest.
现在我发现报纸上到处都是你的名字
Now I find that your name is plastered all over the newspapers.
那么你是担心我们的名誉受损 还是担心你的投资回报
And are you worried about the stain on our good name or the return on your investment?
我担心的是你 儿子
I'm worried about you, my son.
名誉在这个城市很重要
Reputation in this city is a precious thing.
可现在挽回名誉恐怕已经太迟了 你看
Well, I'm afraid it's too late to salvage mine. Here.
纪律听证会
A disciplinary hearing.
但你不是オ刚刚摆脱了丑闻
But you've only just shaken off the scandal there.
格鲁纳不会轻易放弃
Gruner's not giving up so easily.
如果他搞不了弗洛伊德 我就是下一个最佳选择
If he can't annihilate Freud, I'm the next best thing.
你打算怎么做
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表