剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
He doesn't say as much, but it's obvious.
请帮我把他弟弟带回家
Please help me bring his brother home.
我的回答是 不行
The answer is no.
你还不知道问题是什么 - 对不起 我的错
You don't know what the question is yet. - Oh, sorry, my mistake.
我以为你要请求我放了那个
I thought you were about to plead with me
你们犹太会堂的人
to release that fellow from your synagogue.
马♥克♥思♥ 这明显是起谋杀案
Max, it's a straightforward murder case.
没有什么难题需要你来解决
There is no puzzle for you to solve.
至少让我跟他谈谈
At least let me talk to him?
案子通常就是这么开始反转的
That's usually when things start to unravel.
科恩戈尔德先生
Herr Korngold.
我们其实不认识 我是马♥克♥思♥・利伯曼
We don't really know each other. I'm Max Liebermann.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你跟克莱拉・维斯订过婚
You were engaged to Clara Weiss.
克莱拉来找过我
Clara came to visit me.
她想也许我能帮你 我能坐吗
She thought perhaps I could help you. May I?
你知道他们指控我什么吗
You know what they're accusing me of?
我向你发誓我没有杀他
I swear to you I didn't kill him.
他在煽动仇恨
He was preaching hatred.
是的 我当时也在听讲座
Yes, I was at that lecture too.
我听到你威胁他了
I heard you threaten him.
一个小男孩被打了
A young boy was beaten...
是我在希伯来学校教的一个孩子
..a child that I taught at Hebrew school.
斯坦尼斯拉夫要对煽动这种仇恨负责
Stanislav was responsible for stirring up that hatred.
我不能袖手旁观
I couldn't just do nothing.
你不能理解 对吧
You don't understand, do you?
你不关心我们的宗教信仰
You don't care about our religion.
确实 我对宗教没有好感
It's true, I have no love for religion,
尤其是它能激起人们的仇恨和残忍♥
particularly when it stirs men to acts of hatred and cruelty.
我要为自己的案子辩护
I'm going to plead my own case.
我会站在法庭上
I'm going to stand up in court
谴责斯坦尼斯拉夫的所作所为
and denounce Stanislav for what he was.
我认识警局的人 或许我可以帮你
I know some people here - perhaps I can help.
我不要帮助
I don't want help.
而你
And you,
并不欠我什么
you don't owe me anything.
对
No.
但我欠克莱拉的
But I do owe Clara.
也许这是我弥补的机会
Perhaps this is how I can atone.
他当众威胁斯坦尼斯拉夫
He threatened Stanislav in public.
几天后 这个修道士就死了
A few days later, the monk ends up dead,
跟科恩戈尔德预言的一模一样
exactly the way Korngold predicted.
他没有不在场证明 无法辩解
He has no alibi, defence.
怎么了
What?
他是在众多目击者面前威胁了他
He made that threat in front of dozens of witnesses.
如果他真打算杀人 他会事先公开宣告吗
You really think if he planned to kill him, he would have issued a public declaration first?
别给我上什么心理课
This is not a psychology lesson. MAX SCOFFS
他是个虔诚的信徒 奥斯卡
He's a deeply pious man, Oskar.
非常虔诚
He's devout.
他不太可能是凶手
It's unlikely he's a killer.
历史上 宗教信徒之间总是杀来杀去 奥斯卡
History is full of religious men raising their hands against each other.Oskar!
你想让我仅凭你的建议就放了他吗
You expect me just to release him based on your recommendation?
你必须得确定 -什么
You have to be sure. - What?
我必须得确定
I have to be sure.
求你了 回修道院去
Please. Go back to the monastery.
开始调查
Begin an investigation.
马♥克♥思♥ 认真的吗
Oh, Max. Oh, really?
警♥察♥又来了
The police are here again.
他们的马车快到门口了
They're riding up to the gates.
你要怎么跟他们说
What are you going to tell them?
他们不是神父
They're not priests.
我们不需要向他们倾诉灵魂
We don't need to unburden our souls to them.
保持沉默
Stay silent.
开门 我需要看谋杀现场
Open up. I need to visit the murder scene.
让我进去 神父 我很坚持
Let me in, Father. I must insist.
我知道你已经逮捕了一个嫌疑人
I understand you already have a suspect in custody.
调查オ刚刚开始
The investigation is just beginning.
我需要收集所有证据
We need to garner all the evidence.
非常抱歉 警探
I'm very sorry, Inspector.
我不能再允许你进入了
I can no longer permit you to enter.
什么 - 圣器室是神圣的地方
What? - The sacristy is our holy place.
人的法律在神的律法面前
The laws of man have no meaning,
是无意义
not before the laws of God.
我不能让你再闯入了 -院长
I can't have you trespassing further... - Father Abbot...
禁止维也纳警♥察♥进入大门
The Vienna police have been barred from our gates.
你们都不可以与他们交谈
None of you are permitted to speak with them
也不能再进一步谈论此事
or discuss this matter further.
嫌疑人已经被逮捕
A suspect is in custody.
破坏我们的安宁是没有益处的
There is nothing to be gained from intruding on our peace.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
克莱拉都告诉我们了 你去警♥察♥局了吗
Clara's told us everything. Have you been to the police?
是的 我跟莱因哈特警探谈过了
Yes. I spoke with Inspector Rheinhardt.
然后呢
And?
发生什么了
What happened?
调查正在进行中
The investigation is ongoing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我跟他们说了艾萨克是无辜的
It means I told them Isaak isn't responsible.
他当然是无辜的 -所以呢
Of course he isn't. - And so?
他们会释放他吗
Are they going to release him?
调查正在进行中
The investigation is ongoing.
那他该怎么办
What's he meant to do?
就待在牢里吗
Just sit in a prison cell?
你肯定能做得更多吧 -莉娅
Surely you could have done more? - Leah.
你真是太好了 马♥克♥思♥ 谢谢你
You're very kind, Max. Thank you.
是啊 你也该回家了
Yes, perhaps you should go home.
休息一下
Get some rest.
一有消息我就打电♥话♥给你
I'll telephone as soon as I hear anything.
祝你们婚礼筹备顺利
And good luck with your plans for the wedding.
再见 亲爱的
Er, goodbye, darling.
我们都祈祷他能平安归来
We're all praying for his safe return.
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
你看这个了吗
Have you seen this?
他们家族的声誉将会受损
That family's reputation is going to suffer.
科恩戈尔德银行曾经是维也纳最好的企业
Korngolds used to be one of the finest companies in Vienna.
曾经
Used to be?
记住我的话 大家会开始撤资
Mark my words, people will begin to withdraw their capital.
克莱拉的未来也许没开始就结束了
Clara's future may be over before it's begun.
你还是觉得要对她负责
You still feel responsible for her.
很明显 楼下有个嫌疑人
Apparently, you have a suspect downstairs.
是的 但还不准备起诉他
Yes, we're still not ready to charge him.
修道士谋杀案
The murder of a monk,
这案子最好能快点结案
it would be good to have a result fast.
当然长官 但是 -但是什么
Yes, of course, sir. - But... But?
莱因哈特
Rheinhardt...
俄♥国♥人那件破事让你现在很不讨喜
..you're still in the doghouse after that mess with the Russians.
证据都是间接的
The evidence is all circumstantial.
没有证据证明他在案发现场
We have nothing to put him at the scene.
这个城市需要正义
The city demands justice.
别拖拖拉拉的
Don't drag your feet.
警探先生 -奥斯曼 你没看见我
Herr Inspector. - Haussmann, can't you see I'm...?
有一件事
There's something going on -
我无法解释
something I can't explain.
院长向所有教友
The Abbot has issued a decree,
下达了一项命令
he spoke to all the brethren today.
要我们发誓对斯坦尼斯拉夫修士的死保持沉默
He has sworn us to silence over the death of Brother Stanislav.
就好像 -就好像有什么秘密
It is as if... - As if there is a secret.
是的
Yes.
但是我不明白他要隐瞒什么
But I don't understand what he's trying to keep hidden.
真理不是奢侈品 警探
Truth is not a luxury, Inspector.
真理是我们每日传道的核心
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表