剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I didn't want this sepulchre turned into a circus.
他违背了你的命令 违背了他的誓言
He disobeyed you, broke his vows...
把秘密告诉了外面的人
..shared the secret with someone on the outside.
斯坦尼斯拉夫因此被杀
That's why Stanislav was killed.
他让自己易被他人的贪婪所伤
He left himself vulnerable to someone else's greed.
圣物有神力
That relic has a power...
没错
..yes...
但不是好事
..but not for good.
长官
Sir.
你发现什么了
What have you got for me?
看看这个
May I? Yimakh shemo.
“压扁他的名字”
Yimakh shemo
在科恩戈尔德办公室里发现的犹太人诅咒
The Jewish curse found at Korngold's office.
如果不是真的呢
What if it wasn't real?
如果都是编造的呢
What if it was all fabricated?
历史上有几十件
There's dozens of cases in history
犹太人被诬告的案子
of Jews being wrongfully accused.
称之为血祭诽谤
It's called a blood libel.
犹太人被诬告谋杀了基♥督♥徒
Jews falsely charged with murdering Christians,
被不公正地处死
unjustly executed.
这就是为了陷害人而精心设计的
Medieval crimes that have been stage-managed,
中世纪犯罪
just to frame someone.
看看这些证据
Look at the evidence.
所以你觉得凶手是历史学家吗
So you think our killer is a historian?
这把匕♥首♥是假的
This dagger's a fake.
虽然伪造得不错
A good one, though.
你怎么确认的
How can you be sure?
几乎没有什么泥土的腐蚀
Very few layers of dirt and corrosion.
我会给格拉茨博物馆写信 告诉他们的
I'll write to the museum in Graz and tell them.
干得好 利德盖特小姐
Well done, Miss Lydgate.
你在想什么 马♥克♥思♥
What's on your mind, Max?
我在想凶手的侧写
I'm thinking about the profile of the killer.
一个天真到相信神迹之力的人
Someone naive enough to believe in the power of miracles?
一个在冷酷理性的世界里 依然坚信
Someone who, in this cold, rational world still clings on to
上帝比人类更强大的人
the notion that God is mightier than man.
我要迟到了
Oh, I'm late.
我答应艾米莉亚今晚跟她约会
I promised Amelia I'd take her out tonight.
发了圣誓就要赎罪 她很准时的
My penance for taking holy vows. She's very punctual.
原谅我 奥斯卡 晚安
Forgive me, Oskar. Goodnight.
晚安 马♥克♥思♥维尔修士
Goodnight, Brother Maxwell.
女士们先生们 博物馆要闭馆了
Ladies and gentlemen, the museum is closing.
请前往入口 博物馆要闭馆了
Please make your way to the entrance, the museum is closing.
哇
Ow.
这是什么
What's this?
对我来说非常珍贵的东西 利德盖特小姐
Something very precious to me, Miss Lydgate.
抱歉 博物馆关门了
Sorry, the museum is closed.
才过了两分钟
It's only two minutes past.
不不 不行 -我是来找利德盖特小姐的
No, no, no. Well, - I'm here for Miss Lydgate.
博物馆关门了 你可以去员工入口
The museum is closed. Try the staff entrance.
你想知道我要对你做什么吗
You want to know what I'm planning for you?
他不会疯到要杀了我吧
"Is he mad enough to kill me?"
我想确实有某种疯狂控制了我
I suppose there is a kind of madness that took hold of me.
刺破基♥督♥之肤的圣矛
The holy lance that pierced the skin of Christ.
带来血与水的命运之矛
The spear of destiny that brought forth blood and water.
现代科学就是可怕的祸害
Modern science is a terrible scourge.
我们国家全是理性主义者
We have become a nation of rationalists.
我一生都在研究宗教圣物 日夜祈祷时刻渴望着
I've devoted my entire life to the study of religious relics, always hoping, always wanting
相信它们不只是民间传说
to believe that they were more than just folk tales
和童话故事
and fairy stories.
然后我遇到了斯坦尼斯拉夫修士
And then I met the monk Stanislav.
他向我发誓他发现了真正的神迹
He swore to me he had found a true miracle.
我写信给他 想看看是什么
I wrote to him, asking to see it.
可以说
I tell you...
在神迹面前我无力抵抗
..I was powerless in its presence.
我一定要得到它
I had to possess it.
我想你可以称之为宗教狂热
I suppose you can call it a kind of religious fervour.
那是疯狂吗
Is it madness?
利伯曼医生肯定清楚如何定义
Dr Liebermann would doubtless have a name for it.
我无意杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
我推了他
I pushed him.
他绊倒了
He tripped.
一瞬间就发生了
It happened in a moment.
所以我
And now I...
我别无选择 只能逃跑
..I had no choice but to run away.
现在你也知道了
Now you know.
或许在我动手前
Perhaps, before I do,
我们可以一起探知真理
together we could find out the truth.
我们怎么能放弃
Can we turn our backs
见证神迹的机会呢 利德盖特小姐
on a chance to witness a miracle, Miss Lydgate?
我割开你的血肉 圣水会涌泉而出
When I cut your flesh, then holy water will spring forth.
普里尔 离她远点
Priel. Get away from her.
拿来 你给我拿来
Don't touch it. Don't you dare touch it!
马♥克♥思♥ 我没事 去抓他 追上他
Max, I'm fine. Get him. Go after him.
普里尔
Priel.
我不是故意杀他的 我发誓
I didn't mean to kill him, I swear.
那大卫修士呢
And Brother David?
和我没有关系
I'm not responsible for that.
我赦免了我自己 我坦白了我的罪
I absolved myself. I confessed my sin.
谁 你告诉过谁 教授
To whom? Who did you tell, Professor?
教授
Professor?
不
No!
普里尔跟别人说过斯坦尼斯拉夫的事
Priel told someone else about what happened with Stanislav.
别人是
Someone else is...
你不是想说我们抓错人了吧
You're not telling me we've got the wrong man?
还牵涉到了其他人 奥斯卡
Someone else is involved, Oskar.
谁能从中获利呢
Who else benefitted?
谁有机会留下希伯来文字呢
Who had an opportunity to leave the Hebrew letters?
如果你觉得自己杀了人 你会告诉谁呢
If you thought you'd killed someone, who would you tell?
良师
A mentor?
还是益友
A friend?
大卫跟我说过那晚他见到的人
David told me who he saw that night.
衣着华丽的魔鬼
The devil dressed in finery.
奥斯卡 只有一个人有机会
Oskar, only one person had the opportunity
把诅咒藏到科恩戈尔德办公室
to plant that curse in Korngold's office.
先生们 需要我帮忙吗
Gentlemen? How can I help you?
晚上好 斯特罗布尔先生
Good evening, Herr Strobl.
晚上好
Good evening.
你接管了这里的生意
You've taken over the business here?
是的 我现在是大股东
Yes. I'm now the major shareholder.
很遗憾科恩戈尔德兄弟声誉受损
It's a pity the Korngold brothers' reputation must suffer,
不过我有能力承担他们的债务
but I was able to take on their debts.
你是说从他们的损失里获利
You mean you've capitalised on their losses.
有何不可 这就是做生意
Why not? This is business.
他找过你 对吗
He came to you, didn't he?
什么意思
Excuse me?
普里尔
Priel.
他来找过你 他的赞助人
He came to you as his patron,
最亲密的朋友
as his closest friend.
当时他以为自己杀了那个修士
When he thought he'd killed the monk.
就在那晚 他来找你坦白了一切
He came to you that very same night and confessed it all.
这对你来说太容易了
That it was so easy for you.
你还记得艾萨克・科恩戈尔德的威胁
You remembered the threat Isaak Korngold had made,
在那一刻 你想出了一个计划
and in that moment, you conceived of a plan.
让人觉得是科恩戈尔德干的
To make it look as if Korngold was responsible,
而不是你的朋友
instead of your friend.
你是这么干的
What did you do?
你回到园地 拿块石头砸他 让他看着像是被石头砸死
Go back to the parkland, take a stone and make it look exactly like the stoning.
就像科恩戈尔德威胁的那样
that Korngold threatened to inflict on him?
然后在石头上刻下希伯来文字
You scratched the Hebrew letters into the rock
引我们追查科恩戈尔德
to lead us straight to Korngold.
当然 你让你的好朋友普里尔相信 他自己就是凶手
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表