剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
What do you intend to do?
战斗
Fight.
我还有别的选择吗
What other option do I have?
马♥克♥思♥ -走吧
Max... - Come on.
我带你出去 我把你诊所的新窗帘换好了
I'm taking you out. I've finished the new drapes for your office.
给病人留个好印象
Impress the patients.
你真的太好了 妈妈
It's very generous, all this, Mama,
但真没必要这么费心
but you really needn't have bothered.
别无理取闹了 过来看一眼
Stop fussing and come and have a look.
我昨天来把窗帘挂上去的 简直焕然一新
I came in to hang them yesterday. They make all the difference.
你锁门了吗
Did you lock the door?
当然
Of course.
天哪
Oh.
噢 马♥克♥思♥
Oh, Max.
这会是谁干的
Who could do such a thing?
我和你得好好谈谈了
You and I need to have a serious talk.
妈妈 别收拾了
Mama, please leave those.
但是马♥克♥思♥ -坐马车回家吧
But, Max... - Take the carriage home.
你没必要待在这了 回去吧 拜托
There's no sense you being here. Please. Please?
利伯曼夫人
Mrs Liebermann.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
我在她的日记里 看到了你的名字 就过来找你
When I came to see you, after I read your name in her diary,
我知道你能了解她的私人想法
I knew you had access to her private thoughts.
所以 凶手显然也是这么想的
Well? The killer has the same notion, apparently.
奥斯卡 你认为她在害怕什么人
Oskar. You think she was frightened by someone,
你认为她预见了自己的死亡
you think she anticipated her own death.
除了你 她的心理医生 她还会向谁袒露自己的恐惧呢
Who else would she tell about her fears, if not you, her psychoanalyst?
他认为你知道他的名字 认为你能认出他
He thinks you know his name. He thinks you can identify him.
你现在十分危险 不管你有没有意识到 马♥克♥思♥
You are in grave danger, whether you realise it or not, Max.
没有
Nothing.
没有毒药的痕迹 所以到底在哪呢
Not a trace of poison in it. So, where does that leave us?
茶壶里的开水
The boiling water in the pot,
是唯一能动手脚的了
it's the only thing that could have been tampered with.
茶是苦的 能盖住毒药的味道
The infusion is bitter, would have masked the taste of it.
就是说 毒是她附近的人下的
Means it was done by someone close at hand,
坐在她旁边的人
someone right beside her at the table.
是豪克 很好 我们逮捕他
Hauke. Very well, we arrest him.
利德盖特小姐
Miss Lydgate.
雷奥妮・赫特 你的女地主
Leonie Hutter, your landlady...
死于一起溺水意外
..died in an apparent drowning accident.
有人看出什么规律了吗
Does anyone see a pattern here?
就因为这个逮捕我吗 警探
This is really why you arrested me, Inspector?
她在遗嘱里把钱留给了你
She left you money in her will.
不是什么大钱 只是一笔小钱
Hardly a fortune, just a modest amount.
但是 她死了你就可以拿着钱
Still, when she died, you were able to claim it
找下一个富婆了
and move on to a wealthier woman.
不是这样吗
Isn't that what happened?
嗯
Hm?
我们的研究员证实她的死是因为有人
Our scientist confirmed she was killed by someone
在她的茶壶里下了马钱子碱
who laced her teapot with strychnine,
那个人十分熟悉她的习惯和行动
someone who knew about her precise rituals and her movements,
那个人当晚就在她的身边
someone who was right next to her that evening.
你会为了钱做什么呢 豪克先生
What would you do for money, Herr Hauke?
你会准备怎么做呢
What would you be prepared to do?
把一个大你两轮的女人带到床上
Drag a woman into bed twice your age
然后像擦掉鞋上灰尘那样除掉她
and then dispatch her like you wipe some dirt off your shoe?
我们是朋友 不是情人
We were companions, not lovers.
给我花钱她还求之不得呢
She was eager to spend money on me.
啊
Hah.
你觉得我受之有愧吗
You think I am immoral for accepting?
你出♥售♥她在匈牙利的房♥产能赚多少
How much will you earn from the sale of her estates in Hungary?
我的问题很有趣吗 豪克先生
Did I say something funny, Herr Hauke?
根本没有什么遗产 -你说什么
There is no inheritance. What?
她绝不会把任何钱留给我
She never willed any of her money to me.
我一分钱都赚不到
I don't stand to earn a thing.
我猜你们经常讨论这个吧
I suppose you discussed this often?
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
问问她的律师吧
Ask her solicitors.
无论你们怎么看我 警探 猎财男
Whatever you may think of me, Inspector, a fortune-hunter,
寄生虫
a leech...
我很清楚我得不到她的财产
..I've always known I wouldn't get her fortune.
所以我杀她的动机在哪儿
Where is my motive for killing her?
你给纳达兹迪的律师打过电♥话♥了 -是 长官
You called the Nadazdy solicitors? - Yes, sir.
然后呢 -豪克说的是实话
And? - Hauke is telling the truth.
房♥产在伯爵夫人死后 返还给了伯爵的家人
The estate returns to the Count's family after his wife's death.Hm.
动机就这么没了
There goes your motive.
所以豪克摆脱了嫌疑
So Hauke is no longer a suspect.
是的 长官
No, sir.
五天时间
Five days.
还有什么要告诉我吗
What else have you got for me?
你不会就查出这点东西吧
This can't possibly be all you've achieved?
调查还在进行中 那就是没有了
The investigation is ongoing. Meaning it's nowhere.
说实话
Frankly...
如果我是你 我会祈祷出现奇迹
..if I were you, I'd pray for a miracle.
长官 -她是匈牙利贵族
Sir. - She's Hungarian nobility.
有钱有势
A family title and estate.
帝国法♥院♥一直在追问
The Imperial Court has been asking questions.
在政♥治♥方面 这件事非常敏感 -长官
Politically, this is extremely delicate. - Sir.
一个匈牙利贵族的遗孀
Widow of a Hungarian nobleman!
离奇死亡
Dying under suspicious circumstances.
别再犯傻了
Get your head out of your
给我查出点什么
backside and provide me with something.
放了豪克
Let Hauke go.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
不知道我还能忍♥多久 不然我早就一拳
I don't know how much longer I can stop my fist from connecting
打在他那张臭脸上
with that grin of his.
肯定还有些什么 哪怕是一丝线索
There must be something. A scrap of information?
马♥克♥思♥ 你还有什么没告诉我吗
Max, what haven't you told me?
我给你看过文件了 奥斯卡 我把一切都告诉你了
I've shown you the files, Oskar, I've shared everything.
凶手一定就在她的梦里
The killer must be somewhere in her dreams.
拜托
Come on.
有一件事
There was one thing.
我从没深究过 但可能很重要
I never got to the bottom of it but it might be significant.
什么 -一个名字
What?A name.
布兰卡・玛尔 -她是谁
Blanka Mar. - Who is she?
她可能谁也不是
Er, well, she may be nobody.
一个幻想人物
A fantasy.
马♥克♥思♥ 这是什么情况
Max, what's this about?
我们的私人咨♥询♥
Our private sessions.
每当伯爵夫人感到焦虑不安的时候
The Countess, whenever she became upset or disturbed in some way.
都会提到一个女孩 布兰卡・玛尔
she mentioned a girl. Blanka Mar.
一开始我以为只是一种转移技巧
At first I thought it was just a displacement technique,
每当她感觉痛苦的时候 就会把这种感觉归因于一个幻想人物身上
that the feelings were too painful so she was ascribing them to someone else, to a fantasy character.
现在你改变想法了吗
And now you've changed your mind?
我不知道 奥斯卡
I don't know, Oskar.
也许真有这个人
Maybe she's real.
也许没有
Maybe she's not.
我不明白 你们不是已经抓到凶手了
I don't understand. I thought you'd made an arrest.
可是我们得重新开始 扩大调查范围
We need to begin again. We need to widen our search.
这种骚扰什么时候才能结束
When exactly is this intrusion going to end?
把俄♥国♥人叫来
Bring in the Russians.
她从不和我们说话 她非常
Never spoke to us. She was so...
非常沉浸在自己的悲伤中
So consumed by her own sadness.
你妻子之前说
Oh, what did your wife mean before
酒店里有魔鬼是什么意思
when she said there was "evil" in this hotel?
一个穿白衣服的年轻女人
A young woman in white,
我妻子看见她从伯爵夫人房♥间外走过
my wife saw her walking outside the Countess' room.
穿白衣服的年轻女人有什么奇怪的吗
What's so strange about a young woman in white?
她有一双魔鬼的眼睛
She had the eyes of a devil.
谢谢你们
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表