剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
大家都在这里啊
Ah. Everyone's in here, I see.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What's the matter? What's going on?
只是想让他的诊所焕然一新
Just trying to brighten up his office.
那个地方的租金高得吓人
The rent on that place is extortionate.
希望我的投资能有回报 马♥克♥思♥
I am hoping for some return on my investment, Max.
投资你的诊所可让我花了不少钱
Your new business is costing me an arm and a leg.
或许你最好把钱要回来
Perhaps you'd better ask for it back.
我就开个玩笑
I was only teasing.
他这是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
9月7日
September the 7th.
索菲亚・纳达兹迪伯爵夫人 介绍部分
Countess Sophia Nadazdy. Introductory session.
在同意成为我的病人之前 已经向格鲁纳咨♥询♥过几次
Already had some consultations with Gruner, agreed to become my patient.
格鲁纳为她开了鸦♥片♥以缓解忧郁和抑郁
Gruner prescribed opium for melancholy and depression.
我建议不要服用
I advised against taking it.
这不就是人们所说的
The disreputable science,
声名狼藉的科学吗
isn't that what they're calling it?
你不相信心理分♥析♥吗 -我持怀疑态度
You don't trust psychoanalysis? - I have doubts.
但是你却穿过大半个城市来见我 伯爵夫人
Yet you travelled halfway across town to meet with me, Countess.
如果你认为我的方法声名狼藉
If you think my method is infamous,
为什么同意来见我呢
then why did you agree to come?
告诉我 你是不是很容易惹人厌 医生
Tell me something, do people find you easy to dislike, Doctor...
利伯曼 -利伯曼
Liebermann. Liebermann.
9月12日
September the 12th.
手指上没有戒指
No ring on your finger.
你还没结婚
You're not married.
我不是病人 伯爵夫人
I'm not the patient, Countess.
只是两个人聊聊天
Well, we're just two people talking.
对话应该是双向的
Conversation ought to flow both ways.
未婚 -事业有成 技艺精湛
Not married. - Successful, professional.
前景美好
Good prospects.
是什么让女人觉得难以忍♥受呢
What is it that women find hard to bear?
你刨根问底的习惯还是
Your inquisitorial manner or...
你古龙水的味道
Or the smell of your cologne?
我不是你的敌人 伯爵夫人
I'm not your enemy, Countess.
你花了一大笔钱来做咨♥询♥
You pay a considerable amount of money to be here
而我们却只是在兜圈子
and yet we simply side-step around each other.
有个女孩 一个小女孩
There's a girl. A little girl.
我要告诉你她的故事
I need to tell you her story.
一个女孩 布兰卡
A girl? Blanka.
她的名字是布兰卡・玛尔
That was her name. Blanka Mar.
脸色苍白
Pale.
有蓝色的眼睛
Blue eyes.
告诉我布兰卡的事
Tell me about Blanka.
今天不行
Not today.
或许...永远不行
Maybe...never.
利伯曼
Liebermann.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请借一步说话
A word, if you please.
报纸上说 她是你诊所里的病人
It says you'd been seeing her as a patient at your practice in town.
恐怕我无可奉告 教授
I'm afraid I can't comment, Professor...
这个女人死了
The woman is dead.
别跟我耍花招 利伯曼
Don't play games with me, Liebermann.
你强迫她不在我这治疗 - 我没有强迫她
You coerced her to leave my care. - I didn't coerce her...
你用你那可怕的方法治疗她 教授
You treated her with your own appalling methods.Professor...
最后她结束了自己的生命
..and she ends up taking her own life.
你不能再像上次一样全身而退
You can't worm your way out of it, not like last time.
这次你将面临纪律委员会的审查
This time you'll end up in front of a disciplinary committee.
等我处理完你的事 你再也不能在维也纳行医了
When I'm done with you, you won't be able to practise in Vienna.
你将被迫回到英格兰
You'll be forced to go back to England.
你是来挽救名誉的吗
You came to salvage your reputation?
是谁把我的名字透露给报纸
Who gave my name to the newspapers?
死者是伯爵夫人 马♥克♥思♥
It's a Countess, Max.
酒店里挤满了记者
The hotel is swarming with press.
他们花钱收集任何零碎信息
They pay for any scrap of information.
现在的问题是 你打算怎么办 奥斯卡
Question now is...what are you going to do about it?Oskar.
我们都需要知道她是怎么死的
We both need to know how she died.
我是因为要破案
Me because I have to solve a crime,
你是因为要挽救事业 所以
you because you have to salvage your career. So...
如果你想分享一些信息
..if you want to share some information,
也许我们可以互相帮助
then maybe we could help each other.
这些询问到底是为了什么
What exactly are these interviews for?
报纸说她是自杀的
The newspapers said it was suicide.
只是为了收集证据 主管先生
Just gathering all the evidence, Herr Director.
她说什么 - 我想她说的是 魔鬼 魔鬼在此经过
What did she say? - I think she said, "Evil. Evil walks here.
长着一张女人的脸
"With a woman's face."
你就是他们谈论的那个人
You're the one they're talking about.
那个名字出现在报纸上的人 心理分♥析♥学家
The one whose name is in the papers. The Freudian.
谢谢你 主管先生
Thank you, Herr Director.
她患有严重的忧郁症
She suffered badly. Melancholia.
她有没有扬言要对自己使用暴♥力♥
Did she ever threaten violence against herself?
她在吃处方药
Prescribed medicine,
但后来在医生的建议下 她停止服用了
but then she stopped taking them, at her doctor's advice.
就是你的建议 利伯曼医生
Your advice, Doctor Liebermann.
她大多数晚上都在房♥间里哭 先生
Heard her crying in her room most nights, sir, wailing,
像是受到了折磨 她愤怒得不顾一切
like she was tormented. Had these desperate fits of anger.
摔破陶器 怒气冲冲地奔出舞厅
Broke the crockery and stormed out of the ballroom.
你是酒店侍者
Well, you are the bell-boy...
沃尔特 先生 -沃尔特
Walter, sir. - Walter.
能告诉我们点什么吗
Anything you can tell us?
有吗
Well?
事实上 有 先生 我想我是最后一个见到伯爵夫人的人
Actually, yes, sir, I reckon I was the last one who saw the Countess.
我当时在楼上值班 先生
I was on duty, sir, upstairs.
然后呢
And?
她的脸完全扭曲了
Her face, it was all twisted.
你是说她在哭吗 -不是
You mean like she'd been crying? - No.
她的脸像是蜡做的
Like it was made of wax,
像在熔化
like it had been melting.
熔化
Melted?
目击者是这么说的
So the witness claimed.
仿佛她的皮肤正从脸上滑落
As if her skin was sliding off her face.
我们需要你做一个全面尸检
We need you to do a full postmortem.
我们是谁 利伯曼医生
Er, who's "we", Doctor Liebermann?
至少可以说 你的名誉受损了
Your reputation is tarnished, to say the least.
请照他说的做
Please, do as he asked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
您想要见我吗 先生
You wanted to see me, sir?
你和其他员工一起接受了询问
You were interviewed with all the other staff.
然后呢
And?
我把我知道的告诉了他们 先生
And I told them what I knew, sir.
我告诉他们我见过她
I told them I saw her.
该死 沃尔特
Dammit, Walter.
我没有告诉他们更多信息 先生
I didn't tell them anything more, sir.
你知道大家为什么来这里吗
You know why people come here?
你知道他们为什么选择住我们这吗
You know why they choose to stay with us?
因为我们守口如瓶
Because we're secret-keepers.
每个人都有秘密
Everyone has secrets.
我们的工作就是保守秘密
It's our job to preserve them.
满足住客的任何需求
Anything our clients desire.
这就是帝国酒店的声誉
That's The Imperial's reputation.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
马钱子碱会导致肌肉抽搐 特别是面部肌肉
Strychnine? Produces convulsions in the muscles, particularly the face.
她是被毒死的吗
She was poisoned?
她在落水前就死了
Dead before she hit the water.
谢谢你 杰格医生 -不用谢
Thank you, Doctor Jaeger. - You're welcome.
在她房♥间里没有毒药的痕迹
There was no obvious sign of it in her room.
不太可能是自己服毒
Unlikely it was self-administered.
也许这是一起谋杀案
Maybe this is a murder case after all.
别笑
Stop smiling.
我没笑 这是释然
I'm not smiling. It's relief.
还笑得出来 至少你现在不是清白的 - 我知道
With a smile, you're not in the clear, not yet. - I know.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表