剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
她还是死了 马♥克♥思♥
She's still dead, Max.
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
克莱拉
Clara.
你还好吗 一切都还好吗
How are you? How-how is everything?
我没想到会见到你
I didn't expect to see you.
你认识乔纳斯・科恩戈尔德先生吗
You know Herr Korngold? Jonas.
是的 当然 -马♥克♥思♥
Yes, yes. Of course. - Max.
我刚在报纸上看到了你的名字
I've just read your name in the newspaper.Ah.
被人看到和我在一起确实不合时宜
Yes, it's not very fashionable to be seen with me today.
还是要面对各种质疑吧
Still fighting battles on every front.
你没变
You don't change.
他之前那样对待你 这是他应得的
It's no more than he deserves after the way he treated you.
别这样 乔纳斯
Don't, Jonas.
利伯曼医生
Doctor Liebermann?
我没想起你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
你打算告诉我吗
Are you going to tell me?
亚尼克 先生
Yannick, sir.
纽鲍尔
Neubauer.
亚尼克 请坐
Yannick, please.
所以
So...
有什么能帮你的
..how can I help you?
我有些珍贵的东西
I have something precious.
是属于她的东西 先生 -她
Something belonging to her, sir. - Her?
那位
The lady,
死在酒店的女士
the one who died at the hotel.
她说这是我应得的 先生
She said I deserved it, sir.
我为她办事的报酬
After everything I did for her.
取东西 搬东西 跑腿
Fetching and carrying, running errands.
我明白了 这是礼物
I see. It's a gift.
她喜欢你 你帮过她
She liked you. You helped her.
你不想被冤枉偷了东西
And you didn't want to be accused of stealing it.
是的 先生 我不想
No, sir, I don't.
你觉得我能帮上忙吗
And you thought I could help?
我觉得你可以说是她落在了这里 先生
I thought you could say she left it here, sir.
或者是不小心掉了
Dropped it, maybe.
我记得她之前来过这一次
I remembered she came here once before.
我记得她给司机的地址
I remembered the address she gave the driver.
好吧
Yes, well.
我会把它交给警方的 和其它证物放在一起
Yes, I'll give it to the police. I'll put it with the other evidence.
怎么了 亚尼克
What's wrong, Yannick?
你还有别的事 对不对
There's something else, isn't there?
你还有什么想告诉我的
What else did you want to tell me?
你本可以把它放回她房♥间里 不必过来见我的
You could have put this back in her room, you didn't have to come to see me.
你经常陪着她 对吧
You spent time in her company?
还有一件要送给别人的礼物 一个银制的烟盒
There was another gift for someone. A silver cigarette case.
你知道是要送给谁吗
Do you know who that was for?
她有情人吗
Did she have a lover?
我是奥斯卡・莱因哈特 利奥波德城警署
Oskar Rheinhardt, Leopoldstadt Police.
我们要找奥克塔夫・豪克
We're looking for Oktav Hauke.
我就是 先生们
You've found him, gentlemen.
你在这家酒店住多久了
How long have you been here, in the hotel?
一个月
A month.
我打算这个季度都待在这
I plan to stay here for the season.
你认识那位死去的女士吧
You knew the dead woman?
认识
Yes.
我们偶尔会一起用餐
We dined together on occasion.
太悲惨了
Tragic. Hm.
有份给你的礼物
A gift, for you.
伯爵夫人送的
From the Countess.
这上面没写我的名字 警探
It doesn't have my name on it, Inspector.
有位酒店员工说 他看见你们经常待在一起
We have a witness on the staff who says you were often seen together.
我们确实经常待在一起 我和她是很好的朋友
We spent a lot of time together, yes. We became close friends.
和老到能当你♥妈♥的♥女人交朋友吗
A woman old enough to be your mother?
没有法律禁止两个人交朋友吧
There is no law against two people becoming acquainted.
她死那晚你和她在一起吗
You were with her on the evening she died?
我和她在同一桌用餐
I was at her table, yes.
她一个人离开了餐厅
She left the dining room alone.
她看起来特别不开心吗
Did she seem particularly unhappy?
也没有特别不开心 她一直都郁郁寡欢的
Not particularly, no. She was prone to bouts of melancholy.
她死了 你一定很痛苦吧
You must be devastated by her death.
不好意思
Excuse me?
人们表达悲痛的方式各不相同
People have different ways of expressing their grief.
失陪了 先生们
Now, would you please excuse me gentlemen?
我要去吃午餐了
I'm getting ready for lunch.
你是乌兰骑兵
You're an Uhlan.
刚刚退伍
Just resigned my commission.
所以你决定度个假
So you decided to have a little holiday.
在一家满是寡妇的酒店里
In a hotel filled with widows.
感谢两位的来访 先生们
Thank you so much for dropping by, gentlemen.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. Morning.
早上好 莱因哈特
Morning, Rheinhardt.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不知道你在打扫
I didn't realise you were cleaning.
林德小姐
Fraulein Linder.
什么
What?
我是新来的档案管♥理♥员♥
I'm the new archivist.
噢
Oh.
皮希勒去哪了
What happened to Pichler?
退休了
Retired.
需要我帮忙吗
Now, can I help you?
是的 我要做些调查
Yes, erm, I need some research.
奥克塔夫・豪克少尉
Second Lieutenant Oktav Hauke.
乌兰骑兵 已退伍
Uhlans. Discharged.
军队好像急于赶走他
Seems the army wanted to be rid of him pretty fast.
离开军队后走投无路
Leaves service with no prospects,
就开始讨好年龄比自己大一倍的女人
starts slobbering over a woman twice his age.
抱歉 小姐 我无意冒犯
Forgive me, please, Fraulein. I didn't mean to be indelicate.
我是这里的员工 警探
I'm an employee here, Inspector.
你想说什么都行
Say what you want to say.
这是我们咨♥询♥期间的谈话记录 有些内容我想读给你听
This is a record of what we spoke about during our sessions. There's something I want to read to you.
之前我不理解它们的意义 但
I never understood its significance before but...
我觉得她已经预见到了她的遭遇
I think she foresaw what was going to happen to her.
听听这段
Listen to this.
9月15日
"September the 15th.
病人说有一个梦
"The patient recounted a dream.
她反反复复
"One she said she'd been having
做了一遍又一遍
"again and again and again and again."
我在公园里 孤身一人
I'm in the park. Alone.
那里迷雾弥漫
The place is shrouded in mist.
一个保姆推着婴儿车 沿路而行
A nanny pushes a pram along the path, just out of reach.
我追不上她
I couldn't catch up with her.
公园里有一座
There's a large...
一座庞大的白色建筑
There's a large white building in the park
就像童话宫殿 我走进去
like a fairy-tale palace. I go in.
动物在其中漫步
Animals live wild inside,
它们在暗处看着我
they're watching me from the shadows.
那里有很多糖果
There are sweets and candy.
就像童话故事里的女巫之家一样
Like in the fairy-tale, the witch's house in Hansel And Gretel.
我看到一个女人坐在里面
I find the woman sitting inside.
我伸出手臂 抱起那个孩子
I hold out my arms to take care of the little child.
他却变成了一堆破布和尘土
But it turns into a bundle of... of rags and dust.
伯爵夫人
Countess?
你有孩子吗 -没有
Do you have any children? Oh, none.
利伯曼医生 你觉得这预示着什么
Doctor Liebermann, what do you think it signifies?
潜意识就像一潭深水
The unconscious mind, it's like a pool of dark water.
在我们做梦时 意象就像喷泉那样从中涌出
And then, when we dream, images shoot up and out, like a fountain.
也许
Perhaps...
也许你在想的是那个小女孩
Perhaps you are thinking about that little girl.
我觉得有某件事或是某个人
Well, I sense that something or maybe someone,
会让你害怕
has frightened you
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表