剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
马修·比尔德
于尔根·毛雷尔
路易丝·冯·芬克
露西·格里菲斯
阿米莉亚·布尔莫尔
康莱斯·希尔
维 也 纳 血 案
第二季 第 3 集
黑 暗 升 起
人们沉溺于假象之中究竟有多久
How many thousands of years has man been living an illusion?
我们生活在梦境之世
We live in a world of dreams,
强大的幻觉之界
a powerful hallucination.
我们背弃了真实的世界
We turn our backs on the sensory world
那个我们身处的世界
into which we have been born
反而选择生活在幻想中
and choose, instead, to live in a fantasy.
那幻想称之为宗教
A fantasy we call "religion".
抓住他
Get him.
抓住那个犹太人 快点
Catch the Jew. Come on.
抓住他
Get him.
唉
Argh!
呃 啊
Ugh! Ah!
犹太小子 唉 - 哦
Jew boy. Argh! - Oh!
嘿 你们 给我走开
Hey, you! Get away from there!
我要报♥警♥了
I'll call the police.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
斯特罗布尔 见过我儿子马♥克♥思♥吗
Strobl, have you met my son, Max?
你好 -你好
How do you do? - How do you do?
斯特罗布尔是历史学会的赞助人
Strobl is the society's patron.
当然 你是位心理分♥析♥学家
Ah, of course. You are the psychoanalyst.
失陪了
Excuse me.
晚上好 我很高兴你
Oh, good evening. I'm so glad that you...
大家都把那个词说得很难听 -什么词
Everyone still says it like it's a term of abuse. What?
P开头那个词
The P word.
他们去年还不认识这个词
Last year, it wasn't in their vocabulary.
现在还有好多人不会发音呢
Most of them still have trouble pronouncing it.
我还是不明白你为什么要陪我来
I still don't understand why you wanted to accompany me.
弗洛伊德是怎么说宗教的
What is it Freud says about religion?
他说宗教很幼稚 -确实
He calls it infantile. Mm. Exactly.
你为什么会对宗教圣物感兴趣
Why would religious relics be of interest to you?
晚上好 马♥克♥思♥ - 晚上好 利伯曼先生
Good evening, Max. - Good evening, Herr Liebermann.
女士们先生们 欢迎来参加历史学会讲座
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Historical Society Lecture,
由我的好友托比亚斯・斯特罗布尔慷慨资助
generously funded by my good friend Tobias Strobl.
托比亚斯是我
Tobias has been my closest friend
多年的良师益友
and my mentor for many years.
我非常感激他 鼎力支持我的个人研究
And I'm deeply indebted to him for supporting my private research.
现在 我很高兴介绍我们今晚的主讲人
Now, I am delighted to introduce our speaker for this evening.
来自海利根克罗修道院的斯坦尼斯拉夫修士
Brother Stanislav from Heiligenkron Abbey.
斯坦尼斯拉夫修士凭借出色的学术文章 在维也纳极负盛名
Brother Stanislav is renowned in Vienna for his brilliant, scholarly articles.
他将在这里为我们介绍
And he's here to talk to us all
其修道院珍藏的宗教文物
about the monastery's great store of religious artefacts.
他是个偏执狂
He's a bigot.
危险的盲从者
A dangerous fanatic.
他文章的内容纯粹是毒害人心的
The only thing that comes out of his pen is pure poison.
你在天主教报纸上发表过一篇文章
You wrote an article in a Catholic newspaper.
你否认吗
Do you deny it?
当然不 为什么要否认呢
No, indeed. Why, should I?
你的文章很污秽
Your writing is filth.
你的思想很肮脏
Your mind is filth.
这座城市不该有你的容身之处
You shouldn't be granted a platform anywhere in this city.
你不给我们的受邀者发言机会吗
You would deny our guest the chance to speak?
我不会给任何煽动怨恨的人机会
I'd deny anyone the opportunity to stir up hatred.
维也纳一直是个很包容的地方
Vienna has always been a place of tolerance.
读读他写的文章
Read what he's written.
这个人是危险的狂热信徒
This man is a dangerous zealot.
我得罪过你吗 兄弟
How have I offended you, brother?
我不是你的兄弟
I'm not your brother.
我是犹太人
I'm a Jew.
你的文章引用过《教父文献》里的话
You quoted the Church Fathers in your article.
犹太教堂
"The synagogue
是魔鬼的神殿 是罪犯集聚地
"is a temple of demons, a criminal assembly."
我们可以私下讨论这个问题 先生们
Perhaps we could deal with this matter privately, gentlemen.
昨天在利奥波德 有个犹太小男孩被打了
Yesterday, in Leopoldstadt, a young Jewish boy was beaten.
他身边的墙上也写着同样的引用词
The exact same reference was scrawled on the wall beside him.
魔鬼
"Demon."
这件事因你而起
I hold you responsible.
你还有什么话要说
What have you got to say?
你们否认上帝之子
"You do deny the Son of God.
可怜的人们 你们还要多久才能相信真理
"How long, poor wretches, will ye not believe the truth?"
什么
What?
你们是基♥督♥的暗♥杀♥者
"You are the assassins of Christ,
是盗贼的巢穴 罪恶的栖居地
"a den of thieves, a dwelling of iniquity.
魔鬼的藏身所
"A refuge of devils."
你知道这些布道
You know the sermons?
很好
Very well.
那我引用《摩西五经》里的话回你
Let me quote the Torah back to you.
你
"Thou...
应该用石头砸他
"shall pelt him with stones..."
噢
Oh.
他必死
"and he shall die.
因他想引你背离天主 你的神
"For he sought to make you stray from the Lord, your God."
女士们先生们 请不要惊慌
Ladies and gentlemen, please. Please.
还没睡吗 亲爱的
Still awake, darling?
讲座怎么样
How was it? The lecture?
和我们预想的不太一样
Not quite what we were expecting. Oh?
现场起了点争执
There was a slight altercation.
在历史学会上吗
At the Historical Society?
我还以为只是老男人看裸体雕像呢
I thought it was all stuffy old men looking at statues of nudes.
不管怎样 晚安 - 晚安
Well, anyway, goodnight. Goodnight.
来杯白兰地吗 马♥克♥思♥
You want a brandy, Max?
不了 谢谢 我想我就
Erm, no, thank you. I think I'll just go...
今晚的事很抱歉 -认真的吗
Sorry about this evening. Sure?
人群里那个诘问者是个怪人
Odd chap, that heckler in the crowd.
我在犹太会堂见过他 他是科恩戈尔德的弟弟
I know him from the Shul. He's one of Korngold's brothers.
艾萨克
Isaak.
如果那个修道士的事是真的
If what he said about that monk is true,
那他离开时 自尊心肯定是满足的
then I think he left with his pride intact.
我们俩的感受可能不太一样
Not sure the same can be said for you and me.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
谁在那
Who is it?
兄弟
Brother.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
斯坦尼斯拉夫
Stanislav.
我的上帝
Dear God in Heaven. HE SHUDDERS
奥斯曼 -警探
Haussmann. Inspector.
死者是年轻的修道士 叫斯坦尼斯拉夫
His name is Brother Stanislav, a young monk.
他被残忍♥地殴打过
He's been savagely beaten.
发现他的修道士说几乎认不出人了
The monk who found him says he hardly recognised him.
这位是修道院院长
This is the Abbot.
我是莱因哈特警探 利奥波德警局的
Inspector Rheinhardt, Leopoldstadt Police.
院长
Father Abbot.
警探
Inspector,
我们的天主必将诅咒施以我们
"The Lord our God will inflict His curses upon us."
主啊 愿他永远安息
Eternal rest to him, O Lord.
他被人用什么狠狠殴打过
He was severely beaten with something.
这里没有武器 警探
There is no weapon here, Inspector.
这里是圣器室 用来保管圣器的地方
This is the sacristy, where we keep our sacred treasures.
谁能进入这个房♥间
Who has access to this room?
谁有钥匙
Who has the key?
我有
I do.
基里安修士是管家
Brother Killian is the Chamberlain.
斯坦尼斯拉夫修士也有钥匙
Brother Stanislav had a key also.
他负责保管圣器
He was in charge of this collection.
没有他的监督 谁都见不到圣器
No-one was allowed to view it without his supervision.
我们需要验尸
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表