剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
There's a house in Hollandstrasse. I need to run surveillance.
好的
Of course.
不 等一下 听我说完
No. Wait a minute. Hear me out.
这不是官方行动
None of it can be official.
我不太懂
I don't understand.
事关兰德大街的尸体 不能让比洛知道我们在干什么
The body in Landstrasse, Von Bulow mustn't know what we're up to.
认真的吗
Seriously?
这是警♥察♥局长的命令
By order of the Chief of Police.
比洛要处理的案子很多 不会注意到我们
Von Bulow has so many cases on his mind he won't notice us.
两个警员即可 12小时轮一次岗
It's two officers, two 12 hour shifts.
我们得找个能盯住嫌疑人公♥寓♥的房♥间
We find a room overlooking the suspect's apartment.
就是这里了
Here, this is the place.
来
Come here.
啊 太棒了
Ah, lovely!
还记得这个吗 亲爱的
Do you remember this, darling?
当然记得 太谢谢你了 -别客气
I do remember it. Thank you so much.
这是索菲娅
You're welcome. This is Sofia.
你好 索菲娅 -你好啊
Yes, hello, Sofia.
你的项链呢
Where's your necklace? Oh.
我希望你能活跃一点
I do hope you're going to liven up a bit.
你今晚怎么了 -没什么
What is wrong with you tonight? - Nothing.
去玩吧 我就是在等我的客人
Go and enjoy yourself, I'm just waiting for my guest.
是啊 那位利德盖特小姐
Ah, yes, the famous Miss Lydgate.
我和你妈妈等不及见她了
Your mother and I can't wait.
维也纳的圈子就这么大
That's the trouble with Vienna.
总是会撞到不想见的人
You keep bumping into people you'd rather avoid.
很高兴见到你 克莱拉 -不 并没有
Lovely to see you, Clara. - No, it isn't.
我们就不必客套了 你那位警探在吗
I think we can be honest, you and I. Is your Inspector here?
你们似乎形影不离 -其实没有
You barely seem to be apart. - Actually, no.
我在开玩笑 马♥克♥思♥ -好吧
I was just teasing, Max. - Oh, right.
我还能跟你开玩笑的吧
Surely I'm still allowed to do that.
你有新女友了吗
Is there someone new in your life?
克莱拉 别这样 -你今晚好像没有客人
Clara, please. You don't seem to have a guest tonight?
那位你不让我见的女士呢 -克莱拉
What about the woman you shunned me for?Clara.
她在哪 马♥克♥思♥ 我可太想认识她了
Where is she, Max? I'm insatiably curious to get to know her.
你想说什么就说吧 不重要了
You can say what you want. It doesn't matter now.
你没听说吗 我和乔纳斯订婚了
Haven't you heard, Jonas and I are engaged.
听说了 我爸爸告诉我了
Er, yes. Actually, father told me.
请柬全都发出去了
The invitations have all gone out.
恭喜你
Mazel Tov.
他喜欢我 已经很多年了
He adores me, has done for years.
我们之间的事已经过去了
What happened between you and me is in the past now.
我真心希望你能幸福
I really do want you to be happy.
这样对我们大家都好
It would make it so much neater for all of us.
是那位科学家吗
Is it the scientist?
她是你在等的人吗
Is that who you're expecting?
你爱她吗
And do you love her?
你自己可能都不知道吧
You probably don't even know yourself.
你幸福吗 克莱拉
Are you happy, Clara?
我不是你的病人
I'm not your patient.
你无权问我那个问题
You don't have the right to ask me that.
美丽的克莱拉
Ah, beautiful Clara.
你好 克莱拉 -恭喜
Hello, Clara. - Mazel Tov.
恭喜 -我们正说起你呢
Mazel Tov. - We were just talking about you.
别看我 求你了 别看我
Don't look at me, please. Don't look at me.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
走 求你快走 他还会回来的
Go. Please go. He will come back.
快走吧
Please go.
他伤害不了你 我会保护你的
He can't hurt you. I'll protect you.
快走 求你了
Just go! Please!
求你了 快走
Please just go, please.
你好啊 最近怎么样
Hello. How's it going?
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice to see you.
我差点就不来了
I almost didn't come.
我可不想犯险成为闲谈的对象
I didn't want to risk being the subject of gossip.
只是两个普通人嘛
Just two ordinary people.
我可不希望别人说我普通 马♥克♥思♥
Ordinary isn't the way I was hoping to be described, Max.
请吧
Please.
亲爱的 那些人是谁啊 -利奥波德一家
Darling, I have no idea who those people were. - The Leopolds.
另一家利奥波德
Ah!Erm... The other Leopolds.
马♥克♥思♥ 你该把我介绍给你父母了
Max, this is the moment where you introduce me to your parents.
是的 当然
Yes, of course, erm...
他们的名字是曼德尔和瑞秋
Their names are Mendel and Rachel.
没错 妈妈 爸爸 这位是
Right, erm, Mother, Father, this is...
艾米莉亚
Amelia.
利德盖特
Lydgate.
我欠你们二位一个道歉
Erm, I owe you both an apology.
上次我们的见面不太愉快
Last time we met it was very unfortunate.
马♥克♥思♥经常和我提起你们 我很想认识你们
Max speaks about you both so warmly and I wanted to get to know you.
我想我们是否可以重新认识一下
I wondered if we could begin our acquaintance again.
欢迎来参加派对
Welcome to our party.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
你似乎比我儿子更能言善辩
You seem to be rather more eloquent than my son.
虽然算不上什么称赞
Not that that's much of a distinction.
这是我妻子 瑞秋
My wife, Rachel.
请吧 我们给你拿点喝的
Come through, we'll get you something to drink.
莉莉
Lily?
莉莉 你在上面做什么
Lily, what are you doing up?
莉莉
Lily?
莉莉 怎么了 亲爱的
Lily, what's the matter, darling?
怎么了 莉莉
What's the matter? Lily?
Max? Max.
马♥克♥思♥ 马♥克♥思♥
莉莉不太对劲 马♥克♥思♥
There's something's the matter with Lily. Max!
莉莉 等等 莉莉
Lily, wait! Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉 别跑
Lily, stop!
马♥克♥思♥ -等等
Max! - Wait!
马♥克♥思♥ 她怎么了
Max, what's wrong with her?
送她回房♥间
Get her back inside.
别让她着凉
Get her out of the night air.
马♥克♥思♥ 发生了什么
Max, what is going on?
没事 她突然昏过去了
It's all right, she had a fit of some kind.
抱歉丢下你一个人
I'm sorry to abandon you.
她是位客人 她
She's a guest.
身体不太好
She's not well.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
她经历的事给她造成了很大的心理创伤
Something she witnessed has caused a powerful trauma.
我没法解释
I can't explain it.
我完全理解
I understand perfectly.
我们之前也经历过 我和你
We've been here before, you and I.
我是莱因哈特
Rheinhardt.
什么
What?
快回到那
Get back there.
别跟丢他
Don't lose sight of him.
他就在那里 我们要进去抓捕他吗
He's in there now. Shall we go in and arrest him?
我们只要盯住他就好
We've been told just to watch him.
我们得看看他有没有同伙
We need to find out if he has any accomplices.
捉住魔鬼 不可放他
"Who holds the devil, let him hold him well.
第二次再要擒他 没有这样便当
"For he'll hardly be caught a second time."
快 他出门了
Quick. He's on the move.
我们走
Let's go.
你很失望吧
You're disappointed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你在期待魔鬼
I mean, you were expecting the devil.
失望是因为他只是血肉之躯 是真实的人
You're disappointed he's just flesh and blood, that he's real.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡 你去哪里
Oskar, Oskar, where are you going?
去那边 那边
Go there, go there.
马♥克♥思♥ 在你左边
Max, on your left.
先生
Sir.
我看见他了 马♥克♥思♥
I saw him, Max.
我看见了他的正脸
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表