剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I stared right in his face.
他往哪边走了
Which way did he go?
不知道
I don't know.
他不在这 凭空消失了
He's not here. It's like he vanished.
马♥克♥思♥
Max?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
马♥克♥思♥ -为什么大白天来这里
Max? - Why come here in broad daylight?
为什么不怕被人看见
Why risk being seen?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
条约即将签署
Ugovor predstoji.
进来
Come in.
局长先生
Herr Direktor?
怎么回事 来因哈特 利伯曼来这干什么
Excuse me. Rheinhardt, what's Liebermann doing here?
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
这是个极度敏感的调查
This is a highly sensitive investigation.
他是利伯曼医生 和我一起工作 是个心理医生
This is Doctor Liebermann, he works with me. He's a psychoanalyst.
你觉得他有资格加入这个会议吗
And you think that entitles him to barge into this meeting?
我在对基什进行侧写 -侧写
I'm trying to build a profile of Kiss. - A profile?
一张心理学图片 和其他照片一样有用
A psychological picture, as useful as any photograph.
警探 这太不合规矩了
Inspector, this is all highly irregular.
我们发现了这个 长官
We found this, Sir.
基什想给某人传递一条秘密信息
Kiss was trying to send a secret message to someone.
那好啊
Well, fine.
翻译一下
Translate it.
哦 Ugovor的意思是条约
Oh? 'Ugovor' means treaty.
上面写着条约 不管是什么 即将签署
It says the treaty, whatever it is, is imminent.
部长先生 我近距离看见他了
Herr minister, I saw him up close.
只有我能认出他
I'm the only one who can identify him.
你们需要我作为调查核心
You need me at the heart of this investigation.
请你们把一切都告诉我
I beg you please, tell me everything.
波斯尼亚和黑塞哥维那很快就会并入奥匈帝国
Bosnia and Herzegovina are soon to be incorporated into the Empire.
塞尔维亚人统一的梦想就会破碎
The Serbs' unification dream will be crushed.
他们的雄心壮志将会化为乌有
Their ambitions will be reduced to rubble.
那基什呢 他为什么来维也纳
And Kiss, why did he come to Vienna?
俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国代表将秘密前往奥地利
Russian representatives are coming to Austria in secret,
签署一项条约
to sign a treaty.
就是五号♥ 两天之后
On the fifth, two days from now.
那条约呢
And the treaty?
波斯尼亚和黑塞哥维那的并入
The annexation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
俄♥国♥人会答应这次合并 不会反对
The Russians will permit the annexation, unopposed,
以换取
in return for...
某些军事保证
..certain military assurances.
基什知道了
Kiss knows.
他来这是为了阻止条约的签署
He's come here to prevent the signing.
我们不该放他走的
We should never have let him go.
警官
Sergeant?
长官
Sir?
请你到档案室去一趟
Your presence is requested in the archives.
他们有事找你
They have something for you.
他又打你了
He assaulted you again?
你公♥寓♥里那个男人
The man in your apartment?
能让我帮你吗
Will you let me help you?
你不能再待在这了
You can't stay there.
你不能回他那里去
You can't go back to him.
这样很危险
It's dangerous for you.
我还有别的选择吗
What other choice do I have?
对有些人来说 生活就像一座牢笼
For some people, their life is a prison.
我没有钱 照看这里只能得到一点小钱
I have no money, except what pittance I get from looking after this place.
我没办法离开他
I can't get away from him.
那下次会怎么样
What happens next time?
要是更过分了怎么办
What happens if he goes too far?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我见识过家暴 我爸爸就是这样
I've seen violence in the home, my own father.
你可以留在这
You can stay here.
门锁很牢固
The door is secure.
他不可能上来打你
He won't be able to touch you.
别露头就好
Just stay out of sight.
你是上帝派来的天使
An angel sent from God.
不 我不是
No, no.
警探
Inspector.
有情况吗 -没有 人影都没见到
Anything? - Nothing. No sign of him.
他应该还没回来
Hasn't returned.
还有一天 我们只剩一天了
One more day. That's all we have.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
明天会有大事发生
There's an event taking place tomorrow.
他来这是为了阻止那件事发生
He came here to prevent it from happening.
我真是开眼了
I can't believe it.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
蠢货一个
Damned idiot.
他觉得能在那找到什么啊
What does he think he's going to find?
基什随时可能回来
Kiss could be back any moment.
警长 比洛警长
Commissioner. Commissioner Von Bulow.
你得离开这里 马上离开
You need to get out of here. Immediately.
你在这干什么 莱因哈特
What are you doing here, Rheinhardt?
给我说明情况
I expect to be briefed.
他随时会回来 你不能待在这 -谁
He'll come back. You can't stay here. - Who?
谁啊 这是怎么回事 这个调查
Who? What is this about, this investigation?
你为什么还没向我报告
Why haven't you reported it to me?
你是在用我的时间和资源
You're spending my time and resources,
在这条街上布置眼线
running surveillance on this street.
所以你务必向我报告
I insist on being kept informed.
嫌疑人是谁
Who's the subject?
袭击高级警官 跟你的前途说再见吧
Assaulting a senior officer. You can kiss your career goodbye.
给我搜
Search the place.
给我查清楚到底是怎么回事
Find out exactly what's going on here.
来帮我 警长
Help me, Commissioner!
快来 奥斯曼 抓住他
Come on! Haussmann! Get him!
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
他去哪了 他去哪了
Where is he? Where is he?
莱因哈特 -别让他跑了
Rheinhardt! - Don't let him get away.
谁 到底是谁
Who? Who?!
斯特拉塞命令我监视他
Strasser ordered me to watch him.
这是官方行动
This is an official operation.
老天爷啊
Dear God.
都散开去找人 找到他
Split up and find him. Find him!
全部散开去找他
Split up and find him!
天啊
God!
要是我说了算 比洛 你现在早被解职了
If it were up to me, Von Bulow, you'd be relieved of your command.
可以走了
Dismissed.
莱因哈特 你留下
Rheinhardt, you stay.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你是唯-个近距离见过基什的人
You are the only one who's seen Kiss up close.
所以签署条约时你必须在场
Your presence is requested at the treaty signing.
明天中午 在拉克森堡
Noon tomorrow. Laxenburg.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
有你在 我觉得安全多了
I feel safer knowing you're here.
明天我就要走了
I'll be going away tomorrow.
我要离开这里了
I'm leaving this place.
你要是再遇上麻烦 我希望你能联♥系♥我
If you're ever in trouble, I want you to contact me.
请不要犹豫
Please don't hesitate.
早上好
Morning.
你来这只为一件事
You're only here for one reason.
只有你能认出基什
You alone can identify him.
显然没有你的帮手利伯曼 你什么都做不了
Apparently, you still can't do anything without your sidekick, Liebermann.
代表们什么时候到场
What time do the delegates arrive?
奥地利代表九点到 俄♥国♥代表中午到
Austrians at nine, Russians at noon.
今天将在这张桌子边创造历史 无论以何种方式
History is going to be made around this table today, one way or another.
围墙都有人看守
The perimeter wall is manned.
没有用的 马♥克♥思♥
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表