剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
His real name is Lazar Kiss,
一个雇佣兵 塞尔维亚和匈牙利混血
a mercenary. Half-Serb, half-Hungarian.
您认为这个人在维也纳
And you think this man is in Vienna?
我们对基什一无所知
Kiss is largely unknown to us.
甚至连照片都没有
We don't even have a photograph.
我们怀疑他涉嫌参与暗♥杀♥了
He's suspected of involvement in the assassination of
塞尔维亚皇室
the Serbian royal family.
我们的特工奉命去追踪他
Our agent was ordered to track him down.
很显然 追得太紧了
Apparently, he got too close.
感谢你的报告 莱因哈特
I'm grateful for your report, Rheinhardt.
但是
But...
你从这个告密者得到的任何信息
..anything else you receive from this informant,
都要直接带给我
you bring it straight to me, hmm?
病人告诉你的任何信息都不能说出去吧
Anything your patients say to you, you're not allowed to repeat?
是这样的
That's how it works, yes.
很好 那我花钱来跟你咨♥询♥
Very well, I want to pay you for your time.
这只够大概两分钟吧
Well, that will buy you about two minutes.
什么事 奥斯卡 发生什么了
What's this about, Oskar? What's going on?
我刚オ的一次谈话
A conversation I had just now.
需要跟人讨论一下 要完全保密
I need to discuss it with someone, in complete confidence.
秘密调查
A secret investigation?
局长要求我不要插手这个案子
I've been ordered to remain at arm's length.
袖手旁观
To do nothing.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hm.
但你不想这样
And you don't want to.
当然 我已经卷进来了
Of course not, I'm involved.
告密者是给我寄了那封信
The informant sent me that message.
情报部门对基什有什么了解
What do the Secret Services know about Kiss?
一无所知 只有一些谣传
Nothing, only rumours.
他就是一团幻影 一阵低语
He's no more than a shadow, a whisper.
他们在找一个没人见过的人
They're trying to find a man that no-one has ever laid eyes on.
告密者想告诉我怎么找到他
The informant is trying to point me the way to him.
所以 你要自己进行秘密调查
So, you're going to conduct your own secret investigation?
要我一起吗
Would you like some company?
帮我构建他的侧写
Help me build a profile of him.
他是谁 马♥克♥思♥
Who is he, Max?
乌鸦
The Crow?
野蛮 残暴 偏执
Brutal, sadistic, paranoid.
因为无法从警员嘴里获得信息 就用最野蛮的方式杀死了他
Killed an officer in the most savage way when he wouldn't break under torture.
然而
Then again...
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
如果你想躲进幻影里 想摆脱情报部门的人
Well, if you wanted to slip into the shadows, if you wanted the Secret Service off your back,
你真的会这么戏剧性地
would you really carry out an execution in such a...
杀害一个人吗
..theatrical manner?
砍掉手 割掉舌头
The severed hand, the severed tongue?
那个女孩呢 她说什么了吗
What about the girl? Anything from her yet?
她还惊魂未定
She's still in a state of shock.
好吧 慢慢来
All right, we go step by step.
我们可以先找这个神秘的告密者
We need to begin by finding this mystery informant.
轮到我说了吗
Is it my turn to say it?
我觉得该我说了
I think it's my turn.
行吧 那你说
Well, go on, then.
欢迎来查案 医生
Welcome to the case, Doctor.
你没我说得好
You don't say it as well as I do.
我会好好练练
I'll try to work on it.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好点了吗
Are you feeling any better?
我带了个朋友来
I've brought a friend along.
想要介绍给你认识一下
I wanted to introduce you to him.
可以看出来 他有一点低落
You can see he's a little bit sad.
我想他可能经历了什么难过的事
I think something bad may have happened to him.
或许是看见了什么令他难过的事
Or, perhaps he saw something that made him upset.
如果你和他做朋友
If you make friends with him,
我想他会告诉你所有的秘密
I think he'll tell you all his secrets.
警报
Alarm!
这个信封里的灰尘有微小的纤维碎片
The dust contained in the envelope has tiny fragments of fibre.
我觉得是麻纤维 麻绳
Hemp, I think. Rope.
还有一些油彩碎片
Also some fragments of paint in it.
谢谢 利德盖特小姐
Thank you, Miss Lydgate.
稍等我一会
Er, wait for me a moment.
我喜欢他 你的警探
I like him your Inspector.
他不是我的警探
He's not my Inspector.
可你们总是在一起
Well, you're always in each other's company.
我想问你点事
I wanted to ask you something.
你不会又想要吻我吧
You're not going to try and kiss me again?
是关于这个实验室的事吗
What is it about this laboratory?
今晚我想约你出去
I wanted to invite you out for the evening.
马♥克♥思♥ 我们已经说过了
Max, we've been through this before.
是参加派对
It's a party.
人人都喜欢派对
Everyone likes parties.
我之前拒绝你的时候 并不是在开玩笑
I wasn't playing games with you, when I told you no before.
我喜欢你 马♥克♥思♥
I like you, Max.
你知道的
You know I like you.
但我们现在最不需要的 就是让我们的生活变得复杂
But the last thing that either of us needs right now is for our lives to become complicated.
克莱拉又订婚了
Clara's engaged again.
她要结婚了
She's going to be married.
这没什么复杂的
There's nothing complicated.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you and...
我觉得你也想和我在一起
..and I think you want to be with me.
一个简单的化学式
A simple chemical equation.
马♥克♥思♥ 发生了一起案件 在美泉宫
Max, there's been an incident. Schonbrunn.
我的上帝
Dear Christ.
是给您的 警探
It's addressed to you, Inspector.
我们一直在联♥系♥您
We've been trying to contact you.
是一样的 -是的
It's the same. - Yes.
和匿名信一样来源不明的手
Exact same hand as the anonymous letter.
发生了什么
What happened?
我昨晚深夜发现了它 就在黎明前 在这里
I discovered it late last night, right before dawn, right here.
雷施的手吗
Resch?
一样的伤口形态
It's the same wound pattern.
问题是 为什么要把它留在这给我
Question is, why would someone leave it here for me?
确保真实性
Authenticity.
不管是谁 他就是想让你相信他
Whoever this person is, they want you to believe them.
他想证明受害者死亡时他是在场的
They want to prove they were present at the death of the victim.
还有 为什么搞这么麻烦 翻过围栏送到这来
Still, why go to all the trouble of hopping the fence to deliver it?
噢
Oh.
很显然 他想当面见我
Apparently, he wants to meet face-to-face.
一只断手
A severed hand?
肯定是象征着什么
Must be a symbol of some kind.
一定有什么意义
It must have some significance.
手上涂满了焦油 变黑了
The hand was painted with tar, blackened.
黑手会
The Black Hand.
看
Here.
黑手会是一个政♥治♥运动组织
Black Hand is a political movement.
目标是统一巴尔干半岛 让那里所有国家属于塞尔维亚
Their aim is to unite all the Balkan nations under the Serbian flag.
统一或灭亡 一群极端分子
Unification or death. A bunch of extremists.
你觉得拉扎尔・基什和他们有关吗
You think Lazar Kiss is connected to them somehow?
斯特拉塞说他是个雇佣兵
Strasser told me he was a gun for hire.
我给你拿了些干净衣服
I've got some clean clothes for you.
你和我们邻居家女孩的身型差不多
You're the same size as our neighbour's girl, just about.
安娜会帮你的
Anna will help you.
我们会把你的其他衣物缝补一下
We'll see about getting your other things darned.
好吗
Yes?
你想戴上吗
Would you like to try?
我是莉娅
My name's Leah.
马♥克♥思♥的妹妹
I'm Max's sister.
来
Here.
没事的
It's all right.
你不用紧张
You don't need to be nervous.
看 很漂亮吧
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表