剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
on the fact she's not Jewish? Oh, Mama.
如果你求他做事 他肯定会唱反调
If you beg him to do something, he's bound to do the opposite.
这就是心理学 不是吗
Aha, and that's psychology, isn't it?
人口普查记录 身份证件 全部都有
Census records, identity papers, everything in order.
我们有个可靠的证人声称这个人不是施瓦伊格
We have a reliable witness who claims that this is not Schwaiger.
不可能
That's impossible.
那就是有人篡改了我们的官方记录
Then, someone's been tampering with our official records.
越来越奇怪了
Curiouser and curiouser.
警探 你得过来一趟
Inspector... Inspector, I think you need to come.
这里不是流浪汉收♥容♥所♥ 莱因哈特
This is not a home for vagrants, Rheinhardt.
她还太小 不能被拘留
She's too young to be detained.
我们不能把她关起来 她是个很重要的证人
We can't put her in the cells. She's a valuable witness.
我们不能让她再次流落街头
We can't just let her out on the streets again.
她不能待在这
Well, she can't stay here.
我们还了解她什么情况
What else do we know about her?
没有了 没有家人 没有住址
Nothing. No family. No address.
我们发现她时 她正在偷东西
She was picking pockets when we found her.
她一直把那个破房♥子当作藏身之处
She's been using that slum as a place to hide out.
她当时手里紧握着这个
This was clutched in her hand.
你能让她跟我们谈谈吗
Do you think you can get her to talk to us?
没事的
It's all right.
我是马♥克♥思♥ 是个医生
I'm Max. I'm a doctor.
你叫什么名字
What's YOUR name?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
没事了
It's all right.
倒点水来
Er, fetch some water.
没事的 深呼吸
It's all right. Breathe.
她受到了惊吓
She's in shock.
深受创伤 需要紧急救助
Deeply traumatised. She needs urgent care.
也许医院愿意收留她
Maybe the hospital is willing to take her in?
他们的方法太残忍♥了
Their methods are too brutal.
当然 你们这些心理分♥析♥学家无所不知
Of course, you Freudians know everything.
那我们能把她送到哪去
Well, where CAN we send her, then?
马♥克♥思♥ 我不理解
Max. I don't understand.
她需要一个住的地方 就住几天
Well, she needs somewhere to stay. Just for a few days.
她是个病人吗
Is she a patient?
她是一起谋杀案的潜在证人
She's a potential witness, in a murder case.
你连她的名字都不知道吗
And you don't even know her name?
她在医院不是更好吗
Wouldn't she be better at the hospital?
妈妈 不重要的话我是不会求您的
Mama, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
上帝保佑你 妈妈
Bless you, Mama.
这里有你需要的一切
You'll have everything you need here.
我妈妈会照顾好你的
My mother will take good care of you.
我很快就回来
I'll be back very soon.
我会来看你的
I'll come and look in on you.
哇 莱因哈特
Whoa! Rheinhardt?
斯特拉塞局长
Direktor Strasser?
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
上车 跟我走
Get in, ride with me.
我听说了你的新案子 兰德大街
I heard about your new case. Landstrasse.
每件谋杀案我都会得到报告 你调查到哪里了
Every murder case comes across my desk. Where are you
情况很复杂
with the investigation? It's a confusing picture.
受害者的身份被错认了
The victim's been wrongly identified.
你不需要担心了
Well, no need to concern yourself.
我要把案子撤走 分配给另一个部门
I'm taking it away from you, assigning a different department.
什么
What?!
你不必再继续调查了
No need to involve yourself any further.
我不明白 为什么不让我查这个案子
I don't understand. Why am I being taken off the case?
有些事不在你的管辖范围内
Some things are outside your jurisdiction,
最好不要问太多问题
best not to ask too many questions.
啊
Agh!
你还好吗 警探
Are you all right, Inspector?
我刚收到一条关于死者的信息
I've just received a message concerning the dead man.
名字是安东・雷施
"The name is Anton Resch"?
我们昨天刚验了尸
The body we examined yesterday.
今天就收到匿名举报信
I've been sent an anonymous tip-off.
知道了受害者的真实身份
The real identity of the victim.
安东・雷施
Anton Resch.
我们终于有线索了
Well...at last we have a lead.
我被调离这个案子了 -什么
I was taken off the case. - What?
斯特拉塞局长把它分配给了别的部门
Yeah, Direktor Strasser has reassigned it.
我必须把这个交给下一个调查人员
I'm obliged to hand this over to the next investigating officer,
不管他是谁
whoever that may be.
这封信是寄给你个人的
This letter was sent to you personally.
你真的要轻易放弃吗
Are you really going to give it up that easily?
至少先和艾米莉亚谈谈
At least talk to Amelia first.
希望我们能推断出一些信息
Hopefully we can extrapolate some information.
比如这封信是在哪写的
Perhaps where the letter was written?
或者寄信人的信息
Information about the sender.
我们的所作所为不再无迹可寻
Nothing we do is anonymous, not any more.
手触摸过就会留下痕迹是无法擦去的
The touch of someone's hand can leave a mark, it's indelible.
能让让吗
Could you?
里面还有别的东西
Oh, there was something else inside.
在这
Here.
现拔的 羽支上还有血迹 看
Freshly plucked traces of blood on the barbs. Look.
为什么会有人寄给我一根鸟羽毛
Why would someone send me a bird's feather?
小嘴乌鸦
Corvus corone.
什么 -小嘴乌鸦
What? - Carrion crow.
死亡信使
The messenger of the dead.
我会把这些带到博物馆继续分♥析♥
I'll take these to the museum, continue my analysis.
其实 我想问你点事儿
Actually, I wanted to ask you something.
我还是明天去找你吧
Er, perhaps if I came by tomorrow?
警探
Inspector.
你和利德盖特小姐进展如何
How is it progressing, you and Miss Lydgate?
你非要这么幸灾乐祸吗
Do you have to enjoy my discomfort quite so much?
是啊
Yes, I do.
不管凶手是谁 他身边有个叛徒
Whoever the killer is, he's got a traitor close at hand.
有人想帮我破案
Someone wants to help me solve this.
警探
Inspector.
我查到他了 他是名警员
I found him. He's an Officer.
安东・雷施
Anton Resch.
等一下
Wait...
斯特拉塞也在
There is Strasser.
死者名为安东・雷施 是4区警员
The dead man is Anton Resch, an officer, 4th district,
我们在一张照片里找到了他
we found him in a photograph.
您也在里面 局长先生
You were in it too, Herr Direktor.
他为什么给自己取另一个名字
Ah. Why was he calling himself a different name?
这个施瓦伊格又是谁
And who is this "Schwaiger"?
档案里的失踪人员
Missing person from the files.
这是伪造身份时的常用手法
It's common practice when creating a false identity.
用一个公共记录里已经存在的人
Use a name already in the public records.
所以他在做卧底
So, he was working undercover?
我没必要跟你讨论秘密行动 莱因哈特
Hmm, I'm not obliged to discuss operations with you, Rheinhardt.
超出了你的职责范围
This is way above your head.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
我还有其它证物要给您 局长先生
I have other evidence for you Herr Direktor.
告密者给我寄了个象征物
The informant sent me a symbol.
什么象征物
What symbol?
一根羽毛 小嘴乌鸦的羽毛
A feather. Carrion crow.
您知道它代表什么吗
Do you know what it signifies?
我说过了 这不在你的职责范围内
I've told you, this is not your domain.
局长先生
Herr Direktor,
这个告密者选择和我私下联♥系♥
the informant chose to contact me personally.
我不知道原因 我只知道
I don't know why. All I know is,
他认为我们之间有某种联♥系♥
he thinks there's some bond between us.
可以合理推测 他还会再次联♥系♥我
It's reasonable to assume that he will contact me again.
请让我帮忙吧
Please, let me help.
乌鸦 -是的 长官
Crow? Yes, sir.
它是个代号♥
It's a code name.
代表一个我们一直在追踪的人 一个危险的罪犯
Someone we've been tracking for a while now. A dangerous criminal.
他的真名是拉扎尔 ・基什
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表