剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
小柏 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, Bean. I got your text.
暴雨好像下得很大 你们安全吗
That storm sounds pretty bad. You guys safe?
我们找了一家汽车旅馆
We found a motel.
每个妈妈都渴望听到的一句话
Four words every mother wants to hear.
逗你玩的 你和他们俩在一起 肯定不会有事的
I'm joking. You're with the boys. I'm sure everything's fine.
难道不是吗
Or not?
今天一直很奇怪
It's just been a weird day.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
你还记得
Do you remember...
去年我们聊过
last year, when we talked about...
你和爸爸的事吗
you and Dad?
关于感情的话题
About being in love?
我只是想知道…
I was just wondering, um...
你不再爱他的时候是什么感觉
What did it feel like when you weren't in love with him anymore?
比如 你是怎么知道的
Like, how'd you know?
我心底永远爱你♥爸♥
Well, part of me will always love your dad,
但是现在的爱不一样了
but… it's different now.
我认为爱情也是分季节的 要看你处于生活的哪个阶段
I think love has different seasons, depending on where you are in your life.
你说话像个作家 那是什么意思
You're talking like a writer, Mom. What does that even mean?
意思是你应该问问自己
It means you should ask yourself,
你对某个人的感觉 是源自于对过往的追忆
is what you're feeling remembering what you had together,
还是对你们未来的憧憬
or looking forward to what you could have?
如果你不知道呢
What if you don't know?
那也不要逼自己
I guess… don't beat yourself up about it.
你还年轻
You're still young.
我希望你在和某个人定下来之前 能多认识几个情人
You know what, I want you to have lots of lovers before you settle on one person, Bean.
妈妈 太恶心了 不要说“情人”这个词
Ugh. Mom, that is gross. Please don't say "lovers."
好吧 我该走了 不然我会迟到的
Okay. I should go or I'll be late.
你有什么安排吗
You have plans?
不要那么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
只是和其他作家聚一聚 肯定很无聊
It's just a thing with some other writers. I'm sure it'll be awful.
注意安全 宝贝
Be safe, baby.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
[♪ Surfaces: "I Can't Help But Feel" ♪]
♪ I can't help but feel ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪ I can't help but feel my groove ♪
♪ I can't help but feel, oh, oh ♪
♪ Yeah, I can't help but feel ♪
♪ Like time just isn't real ♪
♪ I only know the space... ♪
劳瑞尔 我是桑德拉
Laurel? Sandra.
克里夫兰让我留意你
Cleveland told me to keep an eye out for you.
你怎么知道是我的 天啊 他跟你描述过我的样子
How did you know it was me? Oh, God, he described me, didn't he?
“找个穿着安泰勒牌衣服的 中年郊区妈妈” 真郁闷
Look for the middle-aged suburban mom in Ann Taylor. I'm mortified.
不 我看过你写的每一本书
Oh, no. I have read everything you've written.
要知道 我可是被你的才华震慑到了
I'm intimidated as fuck by you, just FYI.
承蒙夸奖
Well, I don't hate that.
两位女士喝点什么
What can I get you ladies?
龙舌兰
Uh, tequila.
加冰块
On the rocks.
我们会成为好朋友的
Oh. We'll be good friends.
♪ I can't help but feel my groove ♪
好
友情提示 我们不知道
Uh, fair warning, we have no idea
这东西在自动售货机里放了多少天
how long those have been in the vending machine, so...
好吧 我不吃了
Yeah, all right, I'm good.
你要睡哪边
What side do you want?
这边 谢谢
Uh, I'll take this side. Thanks.
你们应该睡床上
Oh, you guys should sleep in the bed.
毕竟你们是两个人 我可以睡地板
There's two of you. I can sleep on the floor.
不 你睡床吧 女士优先
No, take it. Ladies first.
通常我会出于原则争论一番
Yeah... normally, I'd argue, on principle,
我是个女孩 和睡不睡地板有什么关系
cause what does me being a girl have to do with not sleeping on the floor?
但我刚才看到了一只蟑螂 所以 地板归你们了
But I definitely saw a roach earlier, so have at it, boys.
[♪ Lana Del Rey: "How to Disappear" ♪]
晚安 贝尔
Night, Bells.
晚安
Good night.
♪ On the boulevard ♪
♪ Cry on his shoulder ♪
♪ 'Cause life is hard ♪
♪ The waves came in over my head ♪
♪ What you been up to, my baby? ♪
♪ Haven't seen you ♪
♪ Round here lately ♪
♪ All of the guys tell me lies ♪
♪ But you don't, you just ♪
♪ Crack another beer ♪
♪ And pretend that you're still here ♪
♪ This is how ♪
♪ To disappear ♪
还有谁想分享什么吗
Anyone else have something they would like to share?
你呢 新来的
What about you, newbie?
不 其实我现在没有写新书
Oh, no, I'm actually not working on anything new right now.
你可以分享书里的内容 我带来了我这本
You could do something from the book. I brought my copy.
读一段吧
- Come on. - Read something.
天哪 你是不会放过我了 是吗
Oh, God. You're really gonna make me do this, aren't you?
是啊 如果说 我看完这本书后有什么收获
Yes. Because if I know anything after reading the book,
那就是苏珊娜喜欢成为焦点
it's that Susannah loved being the center of attention.
贝克确实很喜欢
Beck really did love that.
贝克是…
Beck is...
她曾经是我最好的朋友
was my best friend.
用过去时太奇怪了
It's so weird using the past tense.
她在大约一个月前去世了
She died about a month ago.
这本回忆录讲的是我们的友谊
The memoir is really about our friendship.
我经常说她是我真正的灵魂伴侣
I always said she was my real soulmate.
“当时很晚了 大概是凌晨2点 我开始分娩
It was late, maybe 2:00 in the morning, when I went into labor,
“比预产期提前了三周
three weeks before my due date.
“约翰去旧金山开会了
John was in San Francisco for a conference.
“我告诉她孩子要提前出生了 我身边没人陪
I told her the baby was coming early, and I was all alone,
“就这样 她从波士顿开车过来陪我
and just like that, she was driving down from Boston to be with me.
“第二天下午 我的女儿 伊莎贝尔苏珊娜康克林出生了
My daughter, Isabel Susannah Conklin, was born the next afternoon.
“这期间 贝克一直握着我的手
Beck held my hand the whole time,
“当医生把孩子交给我时 她说
and when they handed her to me, she said,
"她来了
"There she is,"
“‘我们的特别女孩’
our special girl.'
柏莉
Belly?
我不是真心的
I didn't mean it.
我之前说的话不是真心的
What I said earlier, I didn't mean it.
我还想要你
I still want you.
我当然想要了
Of course I do.
-康拉德 -你什么都不用说
- Conrad… - You don't have to say anything.
现在不用说
Not right now.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know that.
当苏珊娜再次病重时 没有人立刻告诉我
When Susannah got sick again, no one told me right away.
康拉德 我的母亲 或苏珊娜本人都没说
Not Conrad or my mother or Susannah herself.
我要警告你一下 她看起来不太好
I'm gonna go ahead and warn you that she doesn't look good.
她很累 非常累
She's tired. She's very tired.
但她很期待见到你
But she's excited to see you.
我也很期待见到她
I'm excited to see her, too.
上次我并不想见她
I tried to get out of visiting her that last time.
我恨自己胆小懦弱
I hated myself for being afraid,
但我不像我妈妈
but I wasn't like my mother,
有着钢铁般的坚强意志
as strong and durable as steel.
看到苏珊娜的病容 会让我认识到残酷的现实
Seeing Susannah like that was gonna make it real.
康拉德 杰里迈亚 柏莉
我最喜欢的女孩来了
My favorite girl is here.
你看起来…
Oh, you look...
你看起来美极了
You look so pretty.
我帮你收起来
Let me take this.
不 我想写完…
Oh. No, I-I wanted… - I wanted to finish some... - Uh... Oh.
来 我帮你装
Here. I can help you with this.
我拿走这些东西 你就和柏莉待在这里吧
I'll take it. You just stay here with Belly.
你要走吗
You're going?
我有一些事情要做
I have some things to do.
没关系
It's fine.
我去给你买♥♥一些电解质水
I'll get you some Pedialyte.
如果你担心碰到康拉德
If you're worried about running into Conrad...
放心吧 亲爱的
...don't be, sweetie. He, uh...
他今天不在家
He's not here today.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表