剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
But I know that if the open house happens today
而且真的有人出价的话 那就完蛋了
and someone makes Aunt Julia an offer, then it's game over.
-我知道 但是… -我不明白她为什么这么着急
- Well, I know, but... - And I just, I don't understand why she's in such a rush to sell.
我不知道 柏莉 她一定有自己的理由
I don't know, Belly. I mean, I'm sure that she has her reasons.
我们去海边练球吧 排球训练营五天后就开始了
Let's go do some drills down by the beach. Volleyball camp starts in like five days.
我已经好几个月没碰过排球了 不可能夺回队长的位子了
I haven't touched a volleyball in months. I can forget about getting my captaincy back.
能进球队就算幸运了
I'll be lucky if I even make the team.
听我说 区域赛的失败 是不是打击了你的自信心
Look, did blowing it at regionals crush your confidence?
显然是
Clearly.
你现在是教练最喜欢的球员吗 一定不是
Are you Coach's favorite player right now? Hell no.
你在比赛淡季手生了吗
Have you gotten incredibly rusty in the offseason?
毋庸置疑
Like, without a doubt.
我说出你最害怕的事情 有没有让你好受一点
Am I helping by acknowledging your worst fears?
可能没有
Probably not.
听着 我想说的是 决定你命运的不是过往
Okay, look, all I'm trying to say is that the past doesn't determine your fate.
而是你今天做出的选择
It's-it's the choices that you make today.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me, I know things.
楼下还有这个吗
Um, are there more of these downstairs?
我好不容易才抢到这包的
It was hard enough for me to get this one.
天哪
XXX
你好 有事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我叫桑迪德纳迪 我在找茱莉亚
Sandy Denati. I'm looking for Julia.
你是来参加开放参观日的
Right. Yes, uh, for the open house.
其实 茱莉亚取消了这个活动
You know, Julia actually decided to cancel.
临时取消的 她在这件事上有些犹豫
Yeah, it's last-minute, but, um, she's having some second thoughts.
不好意思 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
她是我的女朋友 她说得对 房♥子不卖♥♥了
She's my girlfriend, and she's, um, and she's right. The house is not for sale.
康拉德费舍尔 对吧
Conrad Fisher, right?
很高兴见到你 我为你妈妈的去世而遗憾
It's nice to see you. I am sorry about your mom.
但你还是没放弃卖♥♥掉她房♥子的机会
Well, clearly not sorry enough to pass up the opportunity to sell her house.
-我只是尽职工作而已 -把今天当成一个意外假日吧
- I'm just doing my job. - Well, consider this an unexpected day off.
别理他们
Ignore them. Ignore them.
今天是开放参观日
There will be an open house today.
但是空调好像出了点小问题
But there does seem to be a minor problem with the AC.
开不了机
It died.
这不是小问题 茱莉亚 今天有35度呢
That is not a minor problem, Julia. It is supposed to hit 95 today.
好吧 我们到外面聊一会
Yeah. Okay, um, let's chat outside for a minute.
对不起 我不是故意叫你女朋友的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you my girlfriend.
没关系 我不介意
Don't worry about it. It's cool.
一切都好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
不好 房♥地♥产♥经纪人来了
No, the realtor just got here.
-该死 咱们怎么办 -我不知道
- Shit. - What are we going to do? - I don't know what else we can do.
也许斯凯知道一些对我们有用的信息
Well, maybe Skye has some information that could help us.
要是我们能和她聊聊就好了
I don't know. If only we could get a moment alone with her.
-是“TA” -好 谢谢提醒
- Them. - Right. Thanks.
祝你好运 她们母女形影不离
Well, good luck because those two are inseparable.
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know.
这里要热死人了
It's so hot. It's like 2,000 degrees in here.
茱莉亚姨妈说空调坏了
Aunt Julia said the AC is broken.
什么 不会吧
Oh, what? No way.
今天的开放参观日取消了
Today's open house has been canceled.
所以我需要你们都出去 我要叫空调修理工来干活了
So I need you all out of the house while I get the AC guy here to do some work.
还有 空调修理工是谁
Also, uh, who is the AC guy?
-要不要我查一下 -不用了
- Uh, do you want me to look one up for you? - Uh, no, no, that's okay.
我相信苏珊娜喜欢的修理工
I'm certain Susannah has her preferred technician
以及四个经过认可的备选人都在这里
and four approved backups right here.
现在我不用向买♥♥家撒谎说 这里有黑霉菌了 我们去海滩吧
Great. Now we don't have to lie about the black mold to the buyers. Let's go to the beach.
-我不走 -这一轮我们赢了 离开这里吧
- I'm not leaving. - Come on, Conrad. We've won this round. Let's just get out of here.
-购物中心的空调很好用 -你们尽情玩
- The mall has good AC. - Cool. Have fun.
我放弃期末考试不是为了离开…
I didn't ditch finals just to leave this house for the taking by…
康拉德 我正在拼命克制自己
Conrad, I'm trying... straining to keep my shit together.
你毁了我的一天 至少让我缓上几小时吧
You've already ruined my day. The least you could do is get out of my hair for a few hours.
-你觉得… -去木板步道走走怎么样
- You think you're the only one... - What about the boardwalk?
-木板步道 好主意 -我支持
- Yeah, the boardwalk. That's a great idea.
-我也是 -好吧 就去走一会儿
- Yeah, I'm down. - Yeah, me too. Yeah, fine. Yeah.
斯凯 你跟我们一起去吧
Hey, you should come with us, Skye.
听起来太闹腾了
Oh, um, sounds very state fair.
-我还是留下陪你吧 -不用
- I think I should just stay with you, right? - No.
我当初不太喜欢 但你可能会喜欢
Wasn't my favorite, but you might like it.
我不该留在你身边吗
I shouldn't just stay with you?
不用 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
做完这件事 我就回酒店睡个午觉
After this, I'm going to go back to the hotel for a nap
再吃一粒劳拉西泮
and a NAN fan.
-看来我得和你们一起去了 -好呀
- Guess I'm coming with you guys. - Okay.
-太好了 -我们走
- Great! - Let's go.
-表兄妹一起去考辛斯 -走
- Cousins to Cousins. - Let's go.
出发吧
- Yeah. - Let's roll.
杰里 你能等一下吗 我想和你谈谈
Hey, Jere, can you just hold on a sec? I want to talk to you about something.
当然可以 怎么了
Yeah, sure, sure. What?
希望你不介意我邀请斯凯一起来
I hope you're not mad that I invited Skye.
我知道你和他们妈妈合不来…
I know things are weird with their mom.
不 谢谢你这么做
Oh, no, it was nice of you.
我觉得
Yeah, I just, I think that,
如果他们多了解一下考辛斯 多和你们一起玩
you know, once they get to see more of Cousins and hang out with you guys,
也许就会明白 我们为什么热爱这个地方了
then they'll see why we love this place so much.
我相信他们会站在我们这边的
And, I mean, I just know they'll be on our side.
好主意 我看你眼色行事
Like it. I'll follow your lead.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks. Yeah.
和斯凯一起玩真的很不错
It's actually kind of nice to hang out with Skye.
现在只有我 爸爸和康拉德了
You know, it's just me, my dad and Conrad now,
能和其他家人在一起 感觉很温暖
so it's nice to feel like our family is a little bit bigger than that.
我们也是你的家人
Well, we're your family, too.
谢谢你做的一切
Hey, thanks for everything that you're doing.
意义重大
It means a lot.
我们走吧
Let's go.
[♪ Bleachers: "Don't Take the Money" ♪]
♪ I'm in love and you've got me, runaway ♪
♪ You steal the air out of my lungs ♪
♪ You make me feel it ♪
♪ I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets ♪
♪ Your hand forever's all I want ♪
♪ Don't take the money ♪
♪ Don't take the money ♪
来了这里不高兴吗
See, aren't you glad we came?
这不是和家里一样热吗
How is this any less hot than it would be inside?
这里有神奇的海风降温啊
Because you have the magical sea breeze to cool you down.
降个鬼啊 我要吃冰淇淋
Cool breeze, my ass. I want some ice cream.
那是大自然的空调
Nature's air conditioning.
我是一个天生内向的人 所以我分不清这里是真的可怕
You know, I'm kind of a natural introvert, so I can't tell if this place is horrifying
还是我的本能在作祟
or if it's just, like, my lizard brain in action.
很好玩的 我保证
It's fun, I promise.
好玩 我记得 上次我们来这里 你还哭了呢
Fun? Because I seem to remember the last time we were here, you were crying.
当时柏莉12岁 康拉德在投球大♥比♥拼中击败了她
Belly was 12. And Conrad beat her at Shoot Your Shot.
罚她去玩惊魂塔
And her penalty was to ride the Tower of Terror.
柏莉 你都吓吐了
Yep. Belly, you were so scared, you threw up.
-我生病了 -是吓到生病吧
I was sick. Sick with fear.
我妈只好扔掉你的衣服 用一件长袍裹着你抱回家
My mom had to throw out your clothes and carry you home in a caftan.
小时候 苏珊娜曾经逼我妈来这里
I know. Susannah used to force my mom to come here when they were kids.
我妈一直讨厌这里 但是苏珊娜很喜欢 所以…
My mom always hated it, but Susannah loved it so much, so...
你知道我妈还喜欢什么吗 那栋房♥子
You know what else my mom loved? The beach house.
我妈不是恶人 康拉德
My mom's not evil, Conrad.
你妈也不是圣人
And your mom wasn't a saint.
斯凯 你玩过投球大♥比♥拼吗
Skye, have you ever played Shoot Your Shot?
没有 我也不想玩
No, and I'm-I'm fine keeping it that way.
想看我狠狠教训康拉德吗
Well, do you want to watch me beat Conrad's ass?
你做不到
You could not do that.
看看也挺好的
I wouldn't hate watching that.
你觉得你还行吗
You think you still got it, Conrad?
不是吧 拜托 不会又要来一场木板步道对决吧
Okay, no, please, not another Great Boardwalk Showdown.
-为什么不行 -不 什么意思
- Why not? Why not? - No. What are you doing?
他们以前每年都会在木板步道上比赛
So, they used to do this big tournament on the boardwalk every year when they were kids.
柏莉一回家 就给我详细讲述每一场比赛
I would get a, um, a riveting play-by-play as soon as Belly got home.
对 每年都有 直到柏莉和康拉德竞争太激烈
Well, yeah, every year until Belly and Conrad got too competitive.
我妈不让我们再玩了
And then my mom banned us from ever playing again.
杰里 你玩吗
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表