剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
这个时机太完美了
Well, that would be perfect timing,
我刚把苹果烟枪做好了
because I have discovered the secret of the apple bong.
-干得好 斯凯 -真没想到
- Good job, Skye. - You know, that's surprising.
我也有很多面
I have layers.
好了 我们开始卸货吧
Great. Start unpacking.
泰勒 排球训练营四天后就开始了
Taylor, volleyball camp is in four days.
他们又不会给我们做药检
It's not like they're going to drug test us.
如果要做 教练会在邮件里提到的 对吧
Coach would have had to put that in her email, right?
什么邮件
What email?
就是她昨天发来的关于训练营的邮件 你和教练谈了吗
The one that we got yesterday about camp. Have you talked to Coach yet?
-还没谈 -柏莉 为什么
- No, not yet. - Belly, wait. Why?
-我发誓 如果你再次抛下我们… -我不会的 我也想参加
- I swear to God, if you bail on us again… - No, no, no. I'm not bailing. I want to go.
那就好 你跟我说没用 去跟教练说啊
Okay, well, don't tell me. Tell Coach that.
好 我现在就给她发短♥信♥
Okay. Okay, yeah. I'll text her right now.
好 给你
Yeah. Great. Here.
嘿 教练
All right.
我真的不想…
You know, I-I... I really just don't want to...
我不想和她就上一季的事 展开沉重的谈话
I don't want to have to have a big conversation with her about last season,
而且 怎么说呢 我感觉…
and, I don't know, I feel like
我想少说闲话 直接去打球 在球场上证明我自己
I just want to show up ready to play and prove myself on the court.
-我喜欢 像杀手柏莉的风格 -对
- Okay. - I love that. It's very Killa B.
-是吧 -是
- Right? - Yeah.
所以我没必要给她发短♥信♥ 对吧
So I don't have to text her, right?
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
没必要这么紧张
This is ridiculous.
“嘿 教练 我打算下周末 去参加训练营
Hey, Coach, I'm planning to come to camp next weekend.
“我已经和其他队员聊过了
I already talked to the rest of the squad
“她们对此没有异议
and they are cool with me coming.
“期待在球场上见到您”
Can't wait to see you on the court.
不错 写得很好
Yeah, that's good.
-对吧 -你们在做什么
- Yeah. - What's happening over here? Hmm?
要玩真心话大冒险吗
We playing Truth or Dare or what?
好啊 你玩吗
All right. Yeah. You in?
我敢说你不敢吃了那个苹果烟枪
I dare you to eat the apple bong.
我不怕 我做过更恶心的事
- Ew. - I'm not scared. I've done worse.
-我们都知道 -这是我们好不容易做好的
- Yeah, we know. - We worked so hard on this.
对不住了 斯凯
I am so sorry, Skye.
-别啊… -对不起
- I'm so sorry. -
而它却进了他的嘴里
And now it's...
-什么味道 -这味道非常…
- What does it taste like? - It tastes so...
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
-救命 -恶心死了
- Oh, my God. - Gross.
真是的
- Goddamn it!
-他知道他必须把那些清理干净吧 -我们会盯着他的
Wait, wait. He knows he's going to have to clean that up, right? We'll make him clean it up.
我腿上全是苹果渣
Apple all over my leg.
你们要继续玩真心话大冒险吗
- You guys trying to keep playing Truth or Dare?
-康拉德 -我不玩
- Conrad? - I'm not playing.
来玩嘛 哥们 怎么 你怕了
- Come on, dude. - No. - What, you scared?
来嘛
- Come on, man.
你认为自己十年后会在哪里
Where do you, uh, see yourself in the next ten years?
说实话 就在这里
Here, honestly.
我会回到考辛斯来
Coming back to Cousins.
参加独♥立♥日烧烤派对 挖蛤蜊
Fourth of July barbecues, digging for clams,
和杰里一起冲浪
serving with Jere...
-调制石榴玛格丽塔酒 -对
- Making pomegranate margaritas. - Right, right.
我总觉得无论我遇到什么糟心事
I don't know, I just feel like whatever kind of shit you got going on,
来到这里后 都会忘得一干二净
you just come back here, you forget about it.
拜托 真心话大冒险不是这么玩的
Come on, man. Nobody's playing Truth or Dare right.
要玩就玩大的 不然就别玩
It's either you go big or you go home.
我同意 我们要学《亢奋》里那样
Agreed. This needs to get way more Euphoria.
好啊 我来试试
Okay. Um... I'll give it a whirl.
好 你要出什么难题
- Hey. - Yay. - Uh... - What you got?
柏莉 我敢说你不敢吻杰里迈亚
Belly. I dare you to, uh, kiss Jeremiah.
我清楚地记得一切突然变了的那一刻
I can remember the exact moment when everything changed.
[♪ Niall Horan: "Heaven" ♪]
♪ Strange light revolves ♪
♪ Around you ♪
♪ You float across the room... ♪
从去年夏天见到她的第一眼起 我就知道我完蛋了
Oh, my God. From the first moment I saw her last summer, I was done for.
♪ Heaven can't hold... ♪
她一直都是那个柏莉
She'd always been just Belly.
我认识了很久的女孩 我的朋友
A girl I've known my whole life, my friend.
只是我在那一刻体会到的感觉 越发强烈
Except what I was feeling in that moment was so much stronger.
-路上顺利吗 -好极了
- How was the drive? - Good. - Great. - Awesome. Hey…
我想把她一把拽过来 抱住她 将她吻得晕头转向
I wanted to grab her and hold her and kiss the shit out of her.
这种感觉从未消失过
And the feeling never went away. - Uh...
杰里 过来
Jere! Jere, Jere, Jere, Jere! Come over here.
快来
Come on.
但这么想的不止我一个
But I wasn't the only one.
♪ God only knows ♪
♪ Where this could go ♪
♪ And even if our love starts to grow... ♪
我曾努力说服我自己 他们并非命中注定会在一起
I tried to convince myself for a long time that they weren't inevitable.
我更喜欢自己不戴眼镜
Too bad. I like me better without them.
我告诉自己 我还有机会
That I had a chance.
♪ Heaven won't be the same... ♪
现在我才清楚地认识到 其实我从来都没机会
But it's pretty clear to me now that I never actually did. ...exactly like I thought it would.
我们这个年纪不适合这样胡闹了吧
You know, aren't we too old for that kind of shit?
是啊
Right?
卡姆 你知道该怎么做吧
Yeah. Cam, you know the drill.
知道 我选真心话
Yes. Truth, please.
你最遗憾的事是什么
What's your biggest regret?
说真话
Um...
我觉得是
I'd probably say,
在我姐去世前 没有好好和她相处过
um, not spending enough time with my sister before she died.
-抱歉 我不知道这件事 -没关系
- Whoa, I'm sorry. I didn't know. - It's okay.
-你不想提就别说了 -没事的
- You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. - It's okay.
是十年前的事了 她去世时16岁
It was ten years ago. She was 16. Um,
那时我还是个孩子
I was just a kid.
我真的很崇拜她
I really looked up to her.
至今依然是
Mm, I still look up to her.
这种难受会消退吗
Does it get any easier?
会
Yeah.
它永远都会在那里
It's always there, you know.
但那种痛苦…
But, um… the pain starts to, uh…
会逐渐从疮疤转变为伤痕
you know, feel more like a scar than it does a scab.
有时一件很普通的东西 都会让你想起她 比如…
Like, sometimes something totally random will set you off. Like, um…
她曾经放给你听的一首歌♥ 或是…
a song she used to play for you or, um...
她车里曾经摆放过的 小小的黄色树木形空气清新剂
little yellow tree air fresheners she had in her car and the…
这种时候 那股疼痛就会卷土重来
pain just feels brand-new again.
但一切…
But, um...
一切总会恢复正常
everything… everything goes back to normal.
最终会的 不管这个最终需要多久
Eventually. Whatever the hell that means.
是啊 只有天知道
Yeah, the fuck if I know.
-我很遗憾 兄弟 -没关系
- I'm sorry, man. - No.
你们母亲的事 我也很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
她是个很酷的人
She was really cool.
真是不好意思 泰勒
Sorry, Taylor, where did we lose you there?
-我们是不是把你说无聊了 -我没有无聊 我只是…
- Oh, my God. No, you didn't lose me at all. - All right, just, like...
我很喜欢心理健康方面的话题 我的抖音关注里七成都是心理治疗师
No, I really love talking about mental health. Like, you should look at my TikTok. It's, like, 70% therapists.
我只是太困了
I'm just, like, really fucking tired right now.
确实 时间也不早了
Yeah, I guess it is getting kind of late.
我去给大家拿几条毯子过来
I'll, uh, I'll go get you some blankets.
-我们走吧 -好
- Yeah, let's do it. - Yep.
这是要露营吗 我可是拿过女童子军徽章的…
Is this camping? 'Cause I got a badge for that shit in Girl Scouts. Gonna take my leave.
我们能找张气垫床来吗
Did anyone find an air mattress, by chance?
嘿
Hey, um...
如果之前跳舞的事变得有点奇怪 我很抱歉
I'm, uh, I'm sorry if the dancing thing was weird.
不奇怪 我是说 确实有点奇怪 但我并不讨厌
It wasn't weird. I mean, it was, but I didn't hate it.
大女人也需要浪漫 你懂吧
Bad bitches need their roses, too. You know?
那我就相信你了
I'll take your word for it.
-你懂我的意思的 -我懂
- You know what I mean. - Yeah, sure.
如何强行提取信托基金
Hey.
马萨诸塞州信托基金律师
新英格兰青少年为信托基金起诉父母
教练 上个赛季非常艰难 我也希望事情能有更好的结局
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表