剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
本来只有她俩
And it was supposed to be just the two of them,
但苏珊娜讨厌房♥子里空荡荡的感觉
but Susannah hated how empty the house felt,
所以她决定办一个盛大的派对
so she decided to throw a huge party.
派对上大家跳舞 喝酒 他们还大半夜跑去游泳
Everyone was dancing and drinking, and they went swimming at midnight.
苏珊娜说那就像 《了不起的盖茨比》里面的派对
And Susannah said it was like Gatsby or something.
所以我想 我们也可以办一场派对
So I say that we throw a party, too.
-我同意 -我也是
- I'm in. - Me, too.
加上我 三票了
Me three.
我太喜欢这个点子了
Oh, I love this for us.
你加入吗
You in?
我觉得这正是我妈妈希望看到的
I think it's exactly what my mom would have wanted.
她会很喜欢的
She'd love it.
太好了 大家去洗个澡 打个盹 之后我就给你们派活干
Great. Okay. Everybody, shower, power nap, and then I'm putting you to work.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好的
Yeah.
别这样 等一下
Oh. Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我是认真问你的
For real, though.
我知道你最近经历了不少事
Look, I know you've got a lot on your plate.
-房♥子的事 还有斯坦福… -我不去斯坦福
All right, the house, Stanford… I already told you I'm not going to Stanford, man.
我只是举个例子
I'm just saying,
我建议你听从你内心的禅道
I'm all for you embracing your zen.
-“听从你内心的禅道” -对
- Embracing my zen? - Yeah.
-这是从你女朋友泰勒那儿听来的 -泰勒不是我女朋友
- Where'd you get that? - Is that one of your girl Taylor's mantras? - Taylor's not my girl.
昨晚看起来可不是这样
That's not what it looked like last night.
我知道你是在转移话题
Oh, well… I see what you're doing.
不过 泰勒确实 知道很多调节心态的好办法
But, yes, Taylor does have some good therapy in her back pocket,
尽管这些方法的来源有待考证
despite her questionable sources.
-禅道对你有好处 -随你怎么说
- Zen could be a good look for you. - Whatever you say.
好了 你的状态总是
Okay. You... tend to either live way up here,
要么好得要命 一切都是那么完美
where everything is awesome,
要么就是差劲得要死 一切都很糟糕
or way down here, where everything's shit.
而禅呢
Zen?
它就在正中间
Right about there.
学习禅道的心态
Be... zen.
别难过了 为这所承载着回忆的房♥子 办一场精彩绝伦的派对吧
Come on. Man, throw a kick-ass party for this glorious house.
去尽情体会所有感受 随心而动
Feel all the feels. Relinquish control.
好吧 如果我同意学习禅道的心态 你就能放我离开厨房♥吗
Okay, so if I agree to be zen, will you let me out of the kitchen?
好吧 我会试着学习禅道的心态的
Fine. I will try and be zen.
-不好意思 你刚说什么 -我会试着学习禅道的心态
- Oh, oh, I'm sorry. What was that? - I will try and be zen.
再说一遍 我好像没听清
- Steven. - One more time. I don't think I-I caught you there.
我会试着学习禅道的心态
I will try and be zen.
那就好
Okay.
你知道毛巾在哪儿吗 我得去洗个澡
Hey, have you seen any towels? I need to shower.
史蒂文好像在泳池附近找到了一些
Um, I think Steven found some drying by the pool.
你可以去问问他
You could ask him.
我跟玛西说了你要来训练营 让她去和唐娜住
Oh, hey, I told Marcy that she's gonna have to bunk with Donna now that you're coming to camp.
她超级开心
She's really happy about that.
说到这件事 教练回我的消息了
Yeah. Uh, about that. Coach got back to me.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
她让你首发吗 如果不让就太傻了
Is she gonna let you start? I mean, she'd be an idiot not to.
其实 她让我别去参加训练
Uh, actually, she-she told me not to come at all.
什么 我现在就给她打电♥话♥
What?! I'm calling her.
不 别打了 这是我活该 是我自找的
No, no, no, no, no. Don't, don't, don't. - I'm calling her right now. No, no. I deserve it. I deserve it.
不知道为什么…我居然以为 她会同意我归队 真是太傻了
I don't know why… I was... It was dumb to think that she would just, you know, let me come back.
只是有点扫兴而已
It's just a bummer.
我感觉这一整年都被我搞砸了
I feel like I really fucked up the whole year.
让他们见鬼去吧
Dude, screw this.
如果你不来 我也要退出 我不参加了
If you're not on the team next year, then I'm-I'm out.
本来我就是因为你 才留在队里这么久
I'm not gonna do it. I mean, you're the only reason that I've, like, stayed this long anyway.
别这样 我…
Stop it. It's...
-我是认真的 -别这样
- I'm serious. - No. Stop it.
今年你要带领全队冲到州赛 好吗
You're bringing the team to state this year, okay?
-不要让我失望 -我不要
- Don't you dare let me down. - No!
-你要 -不 这太烦人了
- Yeah. - No. It's really annoying,
车程太久了 我还要天刚亮就起床
uh, the drive sucks, and I have to wake up at, like, the crack of ass.
-我去给你找毛巾 -柏莉
- Yeah. I'm gonna go find a towel. - Belly!
你知道人在做梦时 总会梦到的那种地方吗
You know those places you always end up in your dreams?
你的潜意识总会带你回到那里 因为那是现实中让你感到安全的地方
You know, your subconscious brain takes you there 'cause it's a safe space in real life?
我知道
Yeah.
对我来说 这里就是那样的存在
This house is that for me.
今天过后 我就只能在梦里 才能在这个泳池游泳了
And after today, I'll only ever get to swim in this pool in my dreams.
这感觉很奇怪
It's weird.
这么说来
Well...
我们就更该抓紧时间了…
I mean, if... if time is running out...
[♪ Taylor Swift: "Delicate" ♪]
♪ Isn't it? ♪
♪ Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it? ♪
♪ Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it... ♪
你竟然推我
You did not just do that.
抱歉 你刚才太忧郁了 我必须要拉你一把
Sorry. You were going dark. I had to save you from yourself.
♪ Sometimes I wonder ♪
♪ When you sleep ♪
♪ Are you ever dreaming of me... ♪
-你就这点能耐吗 -对啊 别
- Hey! Is that all you got? - Yeah! No!
♪ Into your eyes ♪
♪ I pretend you're mine, all the damn time ♪
♪ 'Cause I like you ♪
♪ Is it cool that I said all that? ♪
♪ Is it chill that you're in my head? ♪
♪ 'Cause I know that it's delicate ♪
我从没想过我们会失去这所房♥子
You know, I never thought we were gonna lose this place.
-你想过吗 -从来没有
- Did you? - No. Never.
从前我总觉得我把所有的爱 都倾注到这所房♥子了
I always thought I loved this place as much as I possibly could.
然而现在我忍♥不住想 我爱它爱得还不够
Now I... I can't help but think I didn't love it enough.
♪ Isn't it? Isn't it? ♪
♪ Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it? ♪
♪ Isn't it? ♪
柏莉 康拉德想叫你和他一起去采购
Belly? Uh, Conrad wants you to go on a supply run with him.
♪ Delicate, yeah, I want you ♪
♪ Is it cool that I said all that... ♪
好 我来了
Okay. Yeah.
♪ Isn't it? Isn't it? ♪
♪ 'Cause I know that it's delicate... ♪
那我也去
I'll come, too.
♪ Delicate ♪
好啊
Uh-huh.
米洛
Milo
亲爱的 嗨
Babe. Hi.
嘿 美人
Hey, beautiful.
我想你了
I missed you.
我不喜欢离你这么远 宝贝
I don't like being apart, babe.
我知道
I know.
这让我心烦意乱的
It's messing with my head.
泰泰 照片墙上的派对邀请 要发成公开的还是私密的
Tay-Tay, do you want to make the IG invite public or private?
有什么不好的地方 只有你会跟我直说
But you're the only person that'll tell me if it sucks.
喂 照片墙上的派对邀请 要发成公开的还是私密的
Okay, hello! The IG invite, public or private?
私密的 我们得先把陌生人筛选掉
Private. Hello? - Obviously, we want to prescreen the randos.
-亲爱的 -宝贝 我在
- Babe? - Yes, baby, I'm-I'm here.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我想写新歌♥ 但我需要我的缪斯
I'm trying to write some new songs, but I need my muse next to me.
对了 你的会开得怎么样
Wait, how did your meeting go?
别提了 那就是一群骗子 不值得我们浪费时间
Eh, they were bullshit. Bunch of scammers. Not worth our time.
这年头我们谁都不能信 对吧
Hey, man, you just can't trust anybody these days, am I right?
这些家伙真是胆大包天
- Come on, bro. --It's the audacity, you know? - Yeah.
-让他们见鬼去吧 -“胆大包天”啊
- Whatever. Screw them then. - Oh, my God. The audacity.
我得走了 我们还要商讨派对的细节
Babe, I should, I should really go. We have to get these party details
否则没人会来的
out or no one's gonna show up tonight.
-操办派对要做很多准备 -你们要办派对
- It's, like, this whole thing. - You guys having a party?
哥们 真的很抱歉 不过我们的时间真的很紧
- Yeah. - Hey, man, look, I'm really sorry. We're just on a bit of a time crunch right now.
等她有空再给你打回去
I mean, she'll call you right back, though, yeah?
-好吗 -别闹了
- Okay. - Stop! -
怎么了
- What?
-把我的手♥机♥还给我 -我只是想帮帮你
- Give me my phone. - Give me my phone. - What? I'm just trying to help.
不管你想做什么 都停手吧
Whatever you're trying to do, stop.
好了 我们需要啤酒 龙舌兰 伏特加…
All right. - So, beer, tequila, vodka.
-还要给斯凯买♥♥琴酒 -谁会喝琴酒啊
- Uh, gin for Skye. - Who drinks gin?
-老年人和斯凯 -对
- Old people and Skye. - Yeah.
好了 这事交给我 伙计们
All right. I'll take care of this, guys.
用这个
With that?
[♪ Phoenix featuring Ezra Koenig: "Tonight" ♪]
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表