剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
现在我们可能已经无力回天了 但我会尽力一试的
It's probably too late to change things, but I'd like to try.
我会和茱莉亚谈谈 看我能不能劝她改变主意
I'll talk to Julia, see if I can't change her mind.
妈 谢谢你
Thank you, Mom.
-谢谢你 劳瑞尔 -不客气
- Thank you, Laurel. - You're welcome.
不过赶在我妈过来之前
Before my mom gets here, though,
我们最好尽量把这里收拾好… 让环境看起来没那么可怕
we should probably try and make this place look less... shitty.
-没错 -说得对
- Yup. - Yes. Yes. - Yup. - Yes.
-对 -开始干活儿吧
- Yes. - Let's get started. - I got this one. - Right out of my hand.
我不想让你走 你知道的吧 这一点你没有误会吧
I don't want you to leave. Like, you know that, right? We're-we're clear on that?
完全没有 宝贝 我懂
Crystal, babe. Yeah.
我也想让你留下来
Well, I-I want you to stay, too.
谢谢你这么想 只是我觉得我还是离开更好
And I adore you for it. I just... I think it's better if I leave.
我感觉这应该是你们的家事
I think this is feeling more and more like a family thing.
你确定你不是为了逃避大扫除吗
You're sure you're not just trying to get out of cleaning up?
亲爱的 你也没猜错 这地方看起来恶心得要命
Babe, I mean, you're not wrong. This place looks disgusting.
没错
Yeah.
你想送人家去公交车站吗
Um, do you want to drive a girl to the bus station?
公交车站 什么鬼 不去
Bus station? What? No.
如果你要走 就开我的车走 好吗
Look, if you're gonna go, use my car, okay?
我去拿钥匙
Let me get the keys.
显然我错过了什么 错过很多
Okay, so I clearly missed something. Like, a lot of something.
但是…你们交往了吗
But... is this happening?
走着看吧 反正他是彻底迷上我了
We'll see. I mean, he's obsessed with me, if that's what you're asking.
我真的没法劝你去参加训练营吗
Um, is there any way I can convince you to come to camp?
如果你直接过去 她总不能赶你走 你就来嘛
I mean, even if you just show up, it's not like she can kick you out. Just come.
你不去训练营吗
Wait. You're not going to camp?
不去了 没关系的 泰勒
No. It's fine, Taylor.
再说 房♥子还有很多问题 等我们处理呢
I mean, besides, you know, there's so much stuff we still have to figure out here with the house.
嘿 别担心房♥子的事了
Hey, don't worry about the house.
你已经帮我们太多了 我们会想办法的
Okay? You've done enough. We'll figure all this out.
没关系 我想有始有终
It's okay. I want to see it through.
那好
Okay.
你待在这里不会有事吧 亲爱的
You gonna be okay here, babe?
不会的 我和我妈和好了
Yeah. My mom and I are... are good.
不 你我都清楚我指的不是你妈妈
No, we both know I'm not talking about your mom.
你一定要听从自己的心意 别光是照顾他们的感受
No, I want to make sure that you're looking after your own heart, and not just theirs, you know?
我知道
Yeah.
-知道吗 -知道了
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-好了 -路上小心 好吗
- Bye. - Be safe, okay?
记得油箱半空时就要加油 这是公路旅行的必备常识
Remember to fill the tank with gas when it's half empty. It's like Road Trip 101.
可是那时油箱还算是半满的
But it'll still be half full then.
普通无铅汽油 对吧
Regular unleaded, right?
喂 我是开玩笑的
Right. That a joke.
要优质高辛烷值汽油 用好油
High octane premium! The good stuff!
-天呐 -有人来了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, we have a... visitor.
那是血迹吗
- Is that blood? - It's, uh...
是樱桃味酷爱饮料和金色杜松子酒 应该是吧
It's Cherry Kool-Aid and Goldschläger... I think.
你来早了
Um, you're... early.
我已经违反了房♥子的出♥售♥协议
I'm also in breach of my sales agreement.
这里发生了什么事 简直是一片狼藉
What happened to this place? It's a disaster!
天呐 你们这些孩子真让人心累
Oh, my God, you kids are exhausting!
嘿 茱莉亚 谢谢你赶过来
Hey, Julia. Thanks for coming.
斯凯让我别无选择
Uh, Skye didn't give me much of a choice, so...
趁着孩子们打扫时 我们能聊一聊吗
Can we have a chat while the kids clean up?
好吧
Okay.
我父亲总是劝我来这里游泳
My father used to try to get me to swim out here.
尽管他很清楚我非常怕水
Even though he knew I was terrified of the water.
茱莉亚 我知道你和贝克之间 有一些心结没解开
Julia... I know you and Beck had your issues.
没错
Correct.
这些孩子
And that the kids
让你本就艰难的处境雪上加霜
have made an already difficult situation for you even harder.
这也没错
Also correct.
但不可否认的事实是 苏珊娜生前很爱这所房♥子
But the fact is, Susannah loved this house,
那对兄弟也很思念他们的母亲
and the boys desperately miss their mother.
这两件事有密不可分的联♥系♥
And those two things are pretty tangled up in one another.
我希望你能考虑撤销这笔交易
I'm hoping you'd consider backing out of the sale.
之前她想和你聊聊
I know she wanted to talk to you, before...
如果苏珊娜真的想和我聊 她会给我打电♥话♥的
If Susannah really wanted to talk to me, she would have called.
然而她只给我写了一封信
Instead, she sent a letter...
聊遗产信托的事
about the trust.
那时候我才知道她的癌症复发了 而且她的病情已经…
That's where I found out that her cancer had come back and that she
无力回天了
wasn't going to make it.
-那时她时间不多了 -她本可以给我打个电♥话♥
- There wasn't a lot of time. - She could've called.
她不想聊起这件事
It's not a conversation she wanted to have.
无论是和谁
With anyone.
在信中 她说她相信 我会做出正确的选择
In the letter, she said she trusted I'd "do the right thing"
把海滨别♥墅♥留在家族里
and keep the beach house in the family.
这个家族从没好好对待过我 她怎么会对我有这种期待
How could she possibly expect that when this family's never done right by me?
你父母离婚时一定闹得很难堪吧
Your parents' divorce couldn't have been easy on you.
那就是一场战争
It was a war.
而我总是被夹在中间
And I was always in the middle.
我爸离开我妈后六个月 就和我的继母结婚了
My dad married my stepmother six months after he left my mom,
就这样抛弃了我们
and all but abandoned us.
每年夏天 在把我送来考辛斯前
And every summer, before shipping me off to Cousins,
我妈都会跟我说 我的任务就是 好好讨我爸的欢心
my mom would tell me it was my job to get my dad to give enough
好让他按时支付我的抚养费
of a shit about me to keep paying child support.
这真的太过分了
That really sucks.
我试着跟苏珊娜说这件事 但她拒绝接受
I tried to tell Susannah about it, but she didn't want to accept it.
贝克确实喜欢逃避复杂的情况
Beck never liked to dig into the messy.
就像《了不起的盖茨比》里的 黛西布坎南
Hmm. Our little Daisy Buchanan.
但你要知道 她真的很爱你
But you have to know how much she loved you.
拜托 劳瑞尔
Oh, come on, Laurel.
苏珊娜的生活中 根本没有我的一席之地
There was no room for me in Susannah's life.
就连那所房♥子里 也没有一个多余的房♥间
And not a literal free room in this house.
因为你的家人总是住在这里
Not with you and your family here for months at a time.
这是属于你们的地方 不是吗
It was your place, wasn't it?
属于你 苏珊娜和孩子们的房♥子
Yours and Susannah's and the kids'?
你属于这里
You belonged to it.
你的回忆录中就是这么写的 不是吗
Isn't that what you said... in your memoir?
我说我和贝克情同姐妹
When I said Beck and I were like sisters,
并不是在暗示她没有姐妹
I wasn't trying to imply that she didn't already have one.
我从没想要让你在自己的家里 有被排斥的感觉
And I never meant to make you feel unwelcome in your own house.
我觉得贝克也没有这个意思
I don't think Beck did, either.
这个…
That's...
这个不怪你
That's not on you.
说实话 这也不怪苏珊娜
And to be perfectly fucking honest, it's not on Susannah, either.
只是…
It's just, um,
来到这里 站在那所房♥子里…
being here in this house, and...
会让我想起一些 我以为我早已忘怀的破事
just stirred up a lot of shit I thought I'd gotten over.
我没有给她回信
I never wrote her back.
我也没有跟她道别
And I never said goodbye.
我本想坐飞机赶过来参加葬礼
I tried to get on the plane for the funeral.
我已经买♥♥了机票 但我就是做不到
I had a ticket, but I just couldn't do it.
我多希望之前的我能更努力一点 早点和她重修旧好
God, I wish I'd tried harder to fix things with her.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late for that.
我…
I've...
我决定取消对房♥子的出♥售♥
decided to pull out of the sale.
-太棒了 -什么
- Yes! - What? - Yes!
先别急着庆祝
Let's not celebrate yet.
我们还得说服你们的父亲 把房♥子从茱莉亚手里买♥♥过来
We still need to convince your dad to buy the house from Julia.
谢谢你
- Thank you. - Mm.
-你先扔 -谢谢
Oh. - After you. - Thank you.
我有点不敢大声说出来
You know, I'm almost afraid to say it out loud,
但是…
but I'm...
我感觉很有希望
feeling hopeful.
毕竟我妈在拿捏你♥爸♥这方面 一向很擅长
I mean, my mom's always been pretty good at schooling your dad.
谢谢你打电♥话♥把劳瑞尔叫来
Thank you for calling Laurel.
之前我就想找你道谢的 但是…
I meant to say something earlier, but then...
有她在这里帮我们 感觉很好
It feels good to have her here, helping us out.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表