剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Uh, maybe. I don't know.
-好吧 -等等
- Okay. - Oh, wait.
-你闻到了吗 -什么
- Do you smell that? - What?
我好像闻到了逆风翻盘的味道
I think I smell, uh… a comeback.
-是吗 好吧 -是的 我闻到了
- Oh, do you? Okay, yeah. - Oh, yeah. I do.
你确定吗 如果你确定
You sure about that? 'Cause if you're sure,
我愿意跟你打个赌
I mean, I'd be willing to make a little side bet.
好啊 我听着呢
All right. Keep talking.
我在想 如果你愿意的话
I was just thinking, if you wanted, um...
我们中输掉的人必须去玩惊魂塔
maybe whichever one of us loses has to ride the Tower of Terror.
你以前每次看见它就哭
You used to cry every time you looked at the Tower of Terror.
-我没有… -你有
- I... I... - Yeah.
我很期待再次看你哭鼻子
I'm very excited to see it happen again.
好 我跟你赌
Okay. You're on then. - Mm-hmm.
他让人很难不爱他
He made it so hard not to love him.
当他如此贴心的时候 我就想起了我当初为什么爱上他
When he was sweet like this, I remembered why I did.
我是说 “爱过他”
Used to love him, I mean.
你们是不是说到了惊魂塔
Did I hear you talking about the Tower of Terror?
最后只会以你们其中一人哭鼻子告终
Because I'm pretty sure that's only gonna end with one of you in tears.
-最好是他不是我 对吧 -对
- Yeah, well, better him than me, right? - Agreed.
至少在他流出第一滴眼泪前 他会玩得很开心
And, I mean, at least he'll be in a good mood, uh, right up until he sheds his first tear.
竞争是让康拉德开心的法宝
You know, competition is the key to making Conrad happy.
我很了解你们俩
I mean, I know you both very well.
是吗 柏莉 让我开心的法宝是什么
Oh, yeah? Well, what's the key to making me happy, Belly?
-芝士汉堡 -回答正确
- Cheeseburgers. - Correct.
-爱莉安娜格兰德 -永远管用
- Ariana Grande. - Always.
还有纠正说“酸蓉面包”的人
And correcting people who say "bru-shetta."
-那应该是“蒜蓉面包” -是的
- 'Cause it's "bru-sketta." - Yeah.
该死 你好厉害 柏莉
Damn, you're good, Belly.
承蒙夸奖
What can I say?
-祝你好运 -杰里
- Good luck. - Jere.
-你准备好了吗 -我的舞步堪称传奇
- Ready? Yeah? - My moves… are legendary.
-我知道 -我赢定了
- Yeah. - Oh, I know. - I got this.
让斯凯上
Skye's up.
如果想赢的话 最好别让我上
- Oh. - Really not a great idea if we want to win.
你会很厉害的 这基本上就是用脚做数学题
You'll be great at it. It's basically just math with your feet.
你可以出其不意 这就是我们取胜的策略
They'll never see you coming. This is how we win. All right?
-你行的 -放马过来吧 表妹
- You got it. - Bring it on, cuz.
炫彩舞步
我觉得我们今天的关系更好了
You know, Skye, I feel like we've gotten closer today.
如果我的舞步影响了我们的关系 那就太可惜了
It would be a shame if my dance moves were to affect our relationship.
-等着瞧吧 -好
- We'll see. - All right.
-加油 斯凯 -加油 杰里
- Let's go, Skye. - Come on, Jere.
-加油 斯凯 -你赢定了
- All right. Game on. - Come on, Skye!
-好啊 -加油 杰里
- All right. Whoo! You got it! - Come on, Jere.
你行的
Come on.
[♪ Ariana Grande: "Side to Side" ♪]
预备-跳起来
I got this.
-加油 杰里 -我可以
- Keep it up, keep it up. - I got it.
♪ Say I should give you up ♪
-你就这点本事吗 杰里 加油 -是吗
- That's all you got, Jere? Come on. - Oh, yeah?
♪ 'Cause I ♪
什么
What?
♪ I've been here all night ♪
看来斯凯真的很擅长跳舞
I think Skye might actually be good at this.
关于数学的理由是我编的 但我觉得你说对了
I mean, I was just making the math thing up, but I think you're right.
天哪 你好厉害
Fuck me. You're incredible.
加油 斯凯
Go, Skye!
-杰里迈亚 加油 -我在努力了
- Jeremiah, come on! - I'm trying!
杰里迈亚-斯凯 错过-完美
Perfect! Perfect! Fantastic!
杰里迈亚-斯凯 差劲-太棒了
XXX
-杰里 -我累了
- I'm tired!
杰里
Get her!
-加把劲 -加油 斯凯
- Just step it up! - Go, Skye! - Get her, dude.
天哪
- Oh, my God! -
我不喜欢拥抱
- Yeah! - Ooh! I don't do hugs. - I don't do hugs. - What?
好吧 接下来玩什么
- Really? - Okay. Like, all right. Where next?
跟我来
Follow me.
-我们走 -我现在晕头转向的
- Let's go. - I'm baffled right now.
-真的吗 那就是你的传奇舞步 -你又没有比我强
- Really? - Those are... those are your legendary moves? - okay. Like you could do better?
-那是他的人生故事 -我比你们俩都高
- That's his life story!
小心
Watch it.
大伙 我们拍张照
Guys, let's take a picture. - Okay.
一 二 三 说“茄子”
I'm doing it. One, two, three. Say cheese.
茄子
Cheese!
选中一张照片-妈妈
新消息 发送至 妈妈
你看 这本书根本不是讲悲痛的
You see, it's not really a book about grief at all.
它讲的是友谊和爱
It's a book about... friendship. Love.
《没有你就不是夏天》
真令人印象深刻啊
Well, this is all very impressive.
-克里夫兰 -你看起来很开心
- Cleveland! - You look like you're having fun.
希望你的咖啡杯里有酒
I really hope there's wine in those coffee cups.
可以有
I mean, there can be.
做销♥售♥的感觉怎么样
So, uh… how's the life of a saleswoman treating you?
毁灭心灵 带来创伤
Oh, you know, it's soul-destroying, deeply traumatic,
让我质疑我做过的每一个决定
making me question every decision in my life I've made up to this point.
-听起来棒极了 -源源不断的幸福
Sounds great, you know? Nonstop bliss.
看来你完全没问题
So you're totally fine.
我在葬礼前联♥系♥过康拉德
I, um… reached out to Conrad before the funeral,
但是想找到那个男孩不容易啊
but that boy isn't always easy to get ahold of.
他很难过 他们都一样
It's hard for him. For all of them.
你也可以难过 没关系
It's okay for it to be hard for you, too.
好吧
Fine.
我一直很难过
It's been hard.
但你看起来很不错
Well, you look great.
外表是可以骗人的
Well, looks can be deceiving.
我们没能走到一起
Look, things may have fizzled between us,
但你可以随时找我谈心
but… you can always talk to me.
我们早就做好了心理准备
We had so long to prepare for this,
可我依然不知道怎么接受 更不用说谈论它了
and I still have no fucking idea how to process it, let alone talk about it.
柏莉也深受打击
Belly isn't handling it well.
我不知道怎么帮她
I don't know how to help her.
也许你不用帮
Well, maybe you don't need to help her.
你显然没当过父母
You're clearly not a parent.
你们遇到了很伤心的事 没办法解决
Look, something really shitty happened, and you can't fix it.
但你可以让她知道你也有同感
But… you can let her know that you're feeling it, too.
她可能只想知道她并不孤单
She may just need to know that she's not alone in her feelings.
我明白 但是…
I hear you, but...
我做不到
I can't.
我是她妈妈
I'm her mom.
如果她看到我有多悲痛
If she sees how big my grief really is,
那只会吓到她
it'll just scare her.
几年前 我发作过一次严重的抑郁症
I had a really bad episode of depression a few years ago.
感觉就像坐在一个深洞的底部
And I felt like I was just… sitting at the bottom of a deep hole,
默默看着上方的世界
looking up at the world going on above me.
对我帮助最大的朋友 不是那些想把我拉出去的人
The friends that helped me the most were not the ones who tried to get me out of the hole.
而是那些爬进来陪我一起坐的朋友 是他们让我逐渐好了起来
It was the friends who climbed down into the hole, sat with me for a bit that really made things better.
这种事没有所谓的对错 劳瑞尔
I mean, there isn't a… right way to do this, Laurel.
我该回去了
I should get back.
作家名单上没有你的名字 你是来宣传你的书的吗
I didn't see your name on the author list. Are you here for your new book?
如果我说是来找你的 会把你吓跑吗
Would it scare you off if I told you I was here for you?
那要看你带我去哪里吃晚餐了
Depends on where you take me for dinner.
-我7点回来接你 -好
- I'll meet you back here at 7:00? - Okay.
柏莉 希望你的活动进展顺利
每个人都会 像我们爱苏珊娜一样爱这本书
谢谢你 我好想她
谢谢你 莉莉小可爱 我在忙 晚点打电♥话♥给你
我今天早上醒来时 没想到我们还能来这里玩
Okay, when I woke up this morning, I did not expect to be here doing this again.
我以前特别喜欢木板步道对决
I used to love the Great Boardwalk Showdown.
可能过于喜欢了
Maybe I loved it a little too much.
我只关心我是不是赢了
All I cared about was if I won.
但是今天的主角是我们
But today is about us.
泰勒 今年你一直在支持我
Taylor, you've shown up for me over and over again this year,
现在轮到我支持你了
and now I'm showing up for you.
斯凯 我知道我们刚认识 你可能觉得我们都太好斗了
And, Skye, I know we just met and you probably think we're all way too competitive,
但是如果没有你 我们队就不会有现在的成绩
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表