剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
《我变美的那夏天》前情提要
Previously on The Summer I Turned Pretty...
你无权动这房♥子里的任何东西 那是她的东西
You had no right to touch anything in this house. Those were her things.
你母亲本该提醒你们会发生这种事
Your mother could have warned you that this was gonna happen.
-你和教练谈了吗 -泰勒 排球训练营四天后就开始了
- Have you talked to Coach yet? - Taylor, volleyball camp is in four days.
大女人也需要浪漫
Bad bitches need their roses, too.
-米洛绝不会穿西装打领带 -米洛也不是你的白马王子
- Milo would never wear a suit and tie. - Yeah, well, Milo's not your perfect guy.
我看到你和杰里在一起的样子了
I saw you and Jeremy.
不管你们坐得有多远 你们之间的火花始终都在
There's something there. Doesn't matter how far apart you sit.
我不希望你恨上我俩
Jere, I don't want you to hate us,
但我无时无刻不在想她
but I think about her all the time.
有买♥♥家对房♥子出价了 我已经正式接受了对方的出价
The buyers made an offer on the house, and I've officially accepted it.
房♥子已经卖♥♥出去了
The house is sold.
《我变美的那夏天》
卖♥♥出去了
It's sold?
才过去12小时 你就把房♥子卖♥♥出去了
You-you sold this house in the last 12 hours?
对 卖♥♥给了一个 有着三个孩子的温馨家庭
Yes. To a-a lovely family with three children
他家还养了一只混种贵宾犬
and some kind of a poodle mix.
-可事情不能就这样结束了 -已经结束了
Well, it can't just be over.
请把你们的钥匙都给我吧
It is. Uh, I'm gonna need your keys, please.
我敢说你真的很享受这一刻吧
I'll bet you're really enjoying this.
妈 别这样
Mom, don't do this.
斯凯 你认真的吗
Skye, really?
我已经告诉过你们我要把房♥子卖♥♥了 只是你们拒绝相信而已
I told you two that I was selling the house. You just refused to believe it.
我并不享受 但我承认 这件事终于结束了 我感到如释重负
And I'm not enjoying it, but I will admit that I'm relieved it's finally over.
走吧 斯凯 借过
Come on, Skye. Excuse me.
妈
Mom...
我不想跟你吵架
- I really don't want to fight with you. - Mom.
我知道过去的几天你很不好过
Look, I know the past few days have been hard.
我还记得你说过 这里没有你的位置
I haven't forgot all the stories about how there was no place for you here.
-这一点至今都没变 -但对我来说变了
- That hasn't changed. - It's changed for me.
我喜欢这个小镇 喜欢这座房♥子 还有…那片愚蠢的海滩
I-I like this town, and I like the house, and I like the... I like the stupid beach.
-可你最讨厌下水了 -讨厌下水的是你
- But you hate the water. - You hate the water.
我也说不好 我在这里过得挺开心的
I don't know. I'm kind of happy here,
而且是发自内心的那种
and not in a pharmaceutically induced way.
我希望你能开心
And I want you to be happy.
-我也希望你能认识他们 -真的吗
- I want you to know them. - Do you?
因为我感觉你一直刻意让我远离这里 只把这里坏的一面展现给我
Because it kind of feels like you've kept me away and only told me all the bad stuff.
但是 怎么说呢 我觉得这地方 是我们和他们之间最后的纽带了
But, I don't know, I mean, this place is kind of like our last tie to them.
这不能怪我 是他们不想看到我们
Well, it wasn't me. I mean, they didn't want us around.
问题就在于此 我跟康拉德和杰里迈亚聊过了…
Yeah, but that-that's the thing. I talked to Conrad and Jeremiah…
好了 木已成舟 斯凯
Okay, okay, what's done is done, Skye.
我不能因为
I can't go back to the buyers
你想和表亲们多玩一会 就去找买♥♥家取消交易
because you want more time to play with your cousins.
如果他们还想找你玩 他们会联♥系♥你的
If they want to see you again, they'll reach out.
只是如果电♥话♥没有响 也不要感到意外
Just... don't be surprised if the phone doesn't ring, that's all.
我知道你真的认为
I know you genuinely believe
卖♥♥掉这所房♥子能让你得到某种了结
that you're gonna get closure by selling this house,
但这样是不行的 永远不可能
but you're not. You never will.
你为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子不是为了得到了结 为了钱 或是别的原因
Because you're not selling it for closure or for money or any of the other reasons.
你卖♥♥它只是为了确保一件事
You're selling it for confirmation.
确保你…确保这里永远不会欢迎我们
That you could... that we could never belong here.
你怕如果你再努力一次 那个糟糕的圣诞节又会重演
That if you tried, it would just be Shitmas all over again.
我怎么能没买♥♥够东西装满它
How did I not get enough to fill this thing?
拿我的吧 我总是会买♥♥太多
Take some of mine. I always buy way too much.
-真的吗 -当然 给你
- Really? - Yeah. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能过来我真的太开心了 茱尔斯
I'm so glad you're here, Jules.
我也是
Me, too. - Hmm.
你是在装自己的袜子吗
Are you filling your own stocking?
我总是这么干
Yeah, I always do it.
每年平安夜 亚当总是在 哄孩子睡觉时睡着 所以…
Adam, um, usually falls asleep putting the kids to bed on Christmas Eve, so...
别告诉我你的礼物也是自己买♥♥的
Don't tell me you bought your own Christmas gifts, too.
至少我能保证我得到的礼物 是我想要的东西
Hey, at least I'm guaranteed to get exactly what I want.
别误解我的意思 但你老公真是跟咱爸一个德性
Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but you married our father.
茱尔斯…
Jules.
抱歉
Sorry.
♪ Yes, they really do fly... ♪
今天我有点想他了
I kind of miss him today.
过圣诞节时没有他 感觉怪怪的
You know, it's weird having Christmas without him.
我无从体会
I wouldn't know.
明天你要不要和我开车 去考辛斯那所房♥子看看
I was thinking maybe tomorrow you and I could drive out to the cousins' house.
它现在属于我们了 我们可以去看看它需要做哪些改装
It's ours now. We should start figuring out what updates it needs,
分配我们俩的使用时间
who gets it when.
我跟你说过了 我对那地方不感兴趣 那里对我来说就是场噩梦
No, I told you, I have no interest in that place. It was a nightmare for me.
拜托 那里并不全是糟糕的回忆
Oh, come on. It wasn't all bad.
记得吗 从前你会在日落时 带我去布满贝壳的海滩上散步
Remember you used to take me on those sunset shell beach walks?
但你 爸爸和莉莉安才是完美的一家
Yeah, but you, Dad and Lillian were like this perfect family,
我只是个没人想要的外人
and I was the outsider that nobody wanted around.
我是希望你留下来的 爸爸和我妈也一样
I wanted you there. And so did Dad and my mom.
拜托 莉莉安连看我一眼都不愿意
Oh, please. Lillian could barely stand to look at me.
你能不能别总把自己当成受害者
Can you just quit with the martyr mentality?
你把她说得像是《父母陷阱》里的 梅瑞狄斯布莱克似的
Jesus, you're making her out to be like Meredith Blake or whatever her name is from The Parent Trap.
我真的亲耳听到她问爸爸
I literally overheard her ask Dad
“我还要出现多久
how long I had to keep coming
“因为我总顶着一张臭脸 毁了所有人的好心情”
because I was making everybody miserable with my sour face.
好吧 如果她说了这话…
Okay, if she said that...
这是她亲口说的
She said that.
这么说真的太过分了 可是 拜托
...it was a really shitty thing to say. But come on.
作为父母 我们都有过被孩子气疯了 口不择言的时候
As parents, we've all been fed up with our kids and had a bad moment.
别因此就断定她是坏人 或者针对我
Don't hold it against her forever, and don't hold it against me.
♪ Merry Christmas... ♪
所以我才从来没跟你说过 因为你不会懂的
That's why I never told you. Because you don't get it.
♪ Merry Christmas ♪
你觉得这是我编的
So you think I made it up?
妈 当然不是
Mom, obviously not.
你♥爸♥是个从不表露感情的混♥蛋♥
I mean, your dad was an emotionally withholding prick.
而苏珊娜姨妈不愿承认 她父母有做得不对的地方
And Aunt Susannah was in denial about her parents' shittiness.
但当康拉德和杰里迈亚来找你
But the moment Conrad and Jeremiah came to you
你意识到他们的房♥子和家庭 并非你想的那样
with a version of their house and their family that didn't fit,
你就什么也听不进去了
you just shut down.
你不听他们想说什么
I mean, instead of hearing them out,
直接把他们的东西清空 刚有人报价 就立马接受了
you got rid of all their stuff and took the first offer on the table?
-那个报价相当高 -妈
- It was a very good offer. - Mom!
你是我见过最善良的人
You have the biggest heart,
看到你因为过去的经历紧闭心门 我真的很难受
and it really sucks to see you close it off because of the past.
所以 请你放弃交易吧
So please back out of the deal.
这不是我能左右的
It doesn't work like that.
上车吧 我们必须在10点前 抵达波士顿
Now get in the car. We need to be in Boston by 10:00.
不
No.
妈 我爱你 但我不能和你去
Mom, I love you, but I can't go with you.
这样是不对的
This isn't right.
我也爱你 斯凯
I love you, too, Skye,
但你说错了
but you're wrong.
等我从波士顿回来 我们酒店见
I'll see you at the hotel when I get back from Boston.
好吧 我知道目前的情况不算乐观
Okay. So, I know things aren't going so great right now,
但黑暗之后终将迎来黎明 对吧
but it's always the darkest before the dawn, right?
是啊 但这次不会了
Yeah, not this time.
对不起 为了让她取消交易 我已经尽力了
Um... I'm-I'm sorry. I-I tried to get her to call off the deal.
这不是你的错 斯凯
It's not on you, Skye.
我知道 但她是我妈
I know, but she's my mom,
所以如果你们迁怒于我 我也能理解
so I would get if you guys were angry with me, too.
现在的她让我无法理解
I just can't deal with her right now.
嘿 没人生你的气 斯凯
Hey, no one's mad at you, Skye.
那怎么办 我们只能回家吗
So, what? We're supposed to go home now?
是啊 一切都结束了
Yeah. It's over.
不
No.
我们在这里最后的回忆不能是这样的
Our-our last memory here can't be this.
所有人都伤心欲绝 无精打采的
Everyone miserable and defeated.
这里值得更好的告别
I mean, this place deserves a better goodbye than that.
比如呢
Like what?
我妈第一次和苏珊娜来到海滨别♥墅♥ 是她父亲去世后
My mom came to the beach house with Susannah for the first time after her dad died.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表